This is How the Bosozoku Roll

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw that earlier today, loved every minute of it. I wonder if a person could get away with those pipes around here?

This guy is in so cal (cars name is meg I believe) and his pipes were much longer prior to being cut and painted. Point being its been done so there has to be a way. I actually can't find any laws against it short of blatant recklessness or sound violations.

sqd_0036.jpg

I never liked the Bosozoku style but I have respect for the pride, determination, effort they put in. The social activities that go along with it to me are retarded though.

This guy is in so cal (cars name is meg I believe) and his pipes were much longer prior to being cut and painted. Point being its been done so there has to be a way. I actually can't find any laws against it short of blatant recklessness or sound violations.

sqd_0036.jpg

I never liked the Bosozoku style but I have respect for the pride, determination, effort they put in. The social activities that go along with it to me are retarded though.

At least on diesels the pipes have to be either so low, or so high to avoid dumping exhaust straight into someone's windshield :P
At least on diesels the pipes have to be either so low, or so high to avoid dumping exhaust straight into someone's windshield :P

Hahaha ya, that seems like the perfect "piss off the people behind you" length right? lol

My dad has a truck with the perfect piss people off exhaust outlet. Hes got a lifted Dodge ram diesel that runs on WVO. Love seeing that sucker dump smoke out and everyone look around for the KFC.

Its the white truck.

IMG_0319.jpg

As for those cars, sorry, not my thing.

• 4 weeks later...
Glad you guys like the vid. I admit this style is kinda growin on me. Heres how they enter a parking lot driveway........reallly slow!

dudes in this vid need to learn to drive a stick i cant count how many times they stalled there cars