This is How the Bosozoku Roll

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

暴走族

Spirit finds its way for the open road.

Tuned machines racing for victory is our way.

Speed Forever!

Speed Forever!

Racing spirit hard cornering. Violent sound of exhaust.

Burning rubber and powerful engine machine.

:fu:

• 1 month later...

The white 200SX may be the real deal, one of the "silhouette" racers of the 80's. If it's not, it a *very* good replica. The Tomica Skyline is by far the most famous. The one shown below is for real. These are the cars that the bosozoku are trying to imitate.

12.jpg

humans are crazy.

why shouldn't it come here? Not like every american fad is great.

" Donk", for instance.

donk2.jpg

Hell, I have seen some scary ass lowriders tech wise. Boucing all over, pistons breaking loose and punching holes through floors. Why, because some guy wanted to make a lowrider like he saw at a show, in a mag, or on the street and just went out and did it.

I have seen guys right here on Ratsun doing some crazy shit.

Just call it car culture and call it good.

Edited by zenndog

Lower the back, throw on a spoiler, some thirteen inch wheels, I am ready to head for japan and cruise with those guys. I will dress up like Jack Skelington.

http://rides.minitruckinweb.com/ride/1001674/dat-o-lantern/1964/datsun/pickup/photos/8.html

Don't forget the oil cooler sticking out of the grill, shaped like an arm of course

Edited by zenndog
Lower the back, throw on a spoiler, some thirteen inch wheels, I am ready to head for japan and cruise with those guys. I will dress up like Jack Skelington.

http://rides.minitruckinweb.com/ride/1001674/dat-o-lantern/1964/datsun/pickup/photos/8.html

Don't forget the oil cooler sticking out of the grill, shaped like an arm of course

lol

It's really true ab out american fads. Think they don't see that shit and say the same about us? "Donk" and that hopping bullshit is WORSE then bozo in my opinion.

If I was there though I'd be all over rockabilly :-P

yoyogirockabilly.jpg

Haha... Check my build thread for my opinion on this "scene!" I love it. I think it's a little silly, but when people see a car like that on the road, what else can you do but giggle a little bit?!

It's all about fun! If I can get some people to scratch their heads while laughing their asses off AND breaking their necks looking at me, it's a job well done!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...