2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

I never stopped being a democrat bud, democrats did. They turned into “old school conservatives”. Like you. Which is why its so EASY for you to navigate liberal content…feels oddly familiar. Your party used to fuck us and the libs took notes and applied what theyd learned. Now we have people like me, A LOT of people like me, no party we just have a guy you ALL love to hate. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. In the end it wont matter anyway. The hole is dug and as a society we wait to see what greedy scumbag makes the move that gets us all shoved into it. I dont blame you or Mike really we are all equally responsible for not holding them to a standard. I just REALLY ENJOY sticking my thumb in Mikes ass. He really makes me want to kick the dog sometimes..so I do. He told me this thread is to let off steam. Hear me whistle.

Well at least you got the the I hate Trump part right.Glad to see you have a sense of humor and a dash of panache. Unlike you, I've been registered independent my entire voting career because neither party has my respect, or trust. I voted for Reagan's 2nd term, and was ashamed of him before it was over. Didn't vote for GB Sr. or Dukakis because I was in Europe. I voted for Clinton to punish the Reps for being a bunch of soulless blood sucking oil vampires, and I was ashamed of myself for  that vote by the time his stupid blow job was over. I voted for JB Jr. 1st term and after lying his vampire ass off to start 2 more war for oil, and tanked the global economy, I regretted that vote for the next 20 yrs. For the first time in my life I couldn't believe this was America. You bet I voted for Obama, and made a Fuck Ton of money for the next 8 yrs. I didn't vote for HRC the hoe bag she hag or DJT it's the all about me skag because neither deserved it. You'd have to be an ass hat to think either party is working for you. A 10X bigger ass hat to believe the orange con artist isn't full of shit, or even close to being conservative. He jumped ship on the Dems because they weren't buying his ridiculous Queens NY 3 monty con show. Unlike you, I saw through that cheep shit sack 50 yrs ago, and after 4yrs in the WH he did nothing but prove me right 100 X over. I held my nose and regretted having to vote for Biden, but I had no other option to keep the Lemmon Cotten Candy Fro head mother fucker from getting a second chance. For Kamala see above. After the dirty old candyman was indicted for his all nude Jan 6 performance, it's the first time in a long time that I felt Damn Proud To Be An American, and one who didn't vote that crazy POS into office. You can see, I can't, and you've been conned my old school Democrat pal, not me. As an old school conservative who doesn't jump and party up frat stye, like you, I know a con man when I smell shit. Now flip the script and what would you do if a liberal president did the same shit your glorious leader has dome. You'd flip the F out and move to Canada with Mike. Secretly you love Trump because he get's away with being a criminal. See you in November candyman suckers. BTW jbirds510, Thanks for doubling down on the you're a democrat thing. I enjoyed responding with my silly shit.

• Like 2
  • Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, john510 said:
10 hours ago, tr8er said:

Because your tax cut was appeasement.  And temporary at that.  The permanent tax cuts were for the top.  Yet our deficit ballooned and our debt increased.  And you pay for that.  Inflation is one of the ways you pay for it.  Our lives are expensive as hell largely because of how much we have borrowed.  And this is not Trumps fault.  Almost all of it was prior administrations.  Specifically, Reagan and both Bush's were the worst as far as timing.  We were on a solid path to being debt free.  Once in debt, it gets harder and harder to dig out of it.  We are spiraling.  Trump doesn't hold the purse strings.  That is congress.  What I do blame him for is his tax plan.  Which I must admit, I highly doubt he wrote even one piece of.  I think he got cliff notes and sat down saying yes, or no.  And that is at most what I expect he did.  Still he takes credit for it, so I'll hold his name to the fire.  It was/is irresponsible to go against the consensus and introduce a tax plan that benefits the rich primarily, opens up loopholes in tax filing, and reduces our federal income while we are fiscally in the red.  We need to attack this from all fronts.  So your little tax cut that you say was better than not having is short sighted and incorrect.  Now we are paying for it.  And we will continue to pay for it until congress gets their shit together.  

Expand  

There's nothing "incorrect" about that small tax cut. I really don't want to hear complaining about Trump's tax cut as we send billions to Ukraine and fund 10 million+ illegals with a debit cards every month. Complain about that it would make more sense. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Hillary Clinton was just discussing a possible October surprise, well here's one.

Apparently there was also a pregnant Nanny

Sorry the Chris Cuomo twitter/X post will only link

https://x.com/charliekirk11/status/1841709663060164887

here's a youtube that discusses it

Those two are an odd couple. They don't look like they belong together. I'm guessing she wears the pants in that family because he seems to be not very manly. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Outsider??? I'm not American, does that make all non-American members outsiders? I'm sure they will like hearing that from you. Riled? because I asked anyone to refute my claims against Trump and no one has yet. Riled because your best shot was to say fake news like a good little MAGA was taught?

Offend others? Well HTF would you know that? Make it up like Trump makes shit up. You'll just have to come to terms with the way things are about Donny Small Hands.

Mike, you ARE an outsider, in regards to our American politics.............I'm sure John did not mean an outsider in our Datsun world, thus I'm sure he was NOT calling all non-American's outsiders!  That was a low blow on your part.  I'm sure most of us appreciate your Datsun knowledge! 😎  A couple of you TDS infected guys might bring it down a notch.............it is not a "good look"................but I guarantee you guys don't give a rats ass!! 😉

2 hours ago, yenpit said:

Mike, you ARE an outsider, in regards to our American politics.............I'm sure John did not mean an outsider in our Datsun world, thus I'm sure he was NOT calling all non-American's outsiders!  That was a low blow on your part.  I'm sure most of us appreciate your Datsun knowledge! 😎  A couple of you TDS infected guys might bring it down a notch.............it is not a "good look"................but I guarantee you guys don't give a rats ass!! 😉

I didn't call anybody an outsider did I ? Maybe liberal nut, Trump hating, TDS affected, brainwashed lunatic but I would never stoop to calling him an outsider. 

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, tr8er said:

Nobody?  

That appears to be Jerk Smith grasping at straws again. The third sentence in says a lot, I'm surprised he even put that in there. He's claiming Trump was President at the time but insists his actions weren't "Presidential"  ? Ok whatever, the desperation is obvious. I'm no lawyer but I can read. If this clown didn't have left leaning courts on his side this would have been over with a long time ago. But let's just call Trump guilty to avoid further discussion on the matter. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, john510 said:

That appears to be Jerk Smith grasping at straws again. The third sentence in says a lot, I'm surprised he even put that in there. He's claiming Trump was President at the time but insists his actions weren't "Presidential"  ? Ok whatever, the desperation is obvious. I'm no lawyer but I can read. If this clown didn't have left leaning courts on his side this would have been over with a long time ago. But let's just call Trump guilty to avoid further discussion on the matter. 

Left leaning courts?  What?  He's establishing grounds to prosecute against a court that Mid-Trial filed a ruling that would upend all current court proceedings inclusive of sentencing.  His current trial before a judge who was hired by the defendant himself.  Trump would be in a prison cell if courts were not collapsing in his favor.  He has made the richest people obscene amounts of money, and as we see, that helps.  Many courts are bought, including the highest court. 

Jerk Smith?  Is shitty name calling catching on now? 

If you can read that very defendable, and sited report listing facts.  State by state.  His own cabinet members and legal team.  quotes from Trump.  If you can read that and not sit back in your chair a bit, I think you've...   Well I think you are lying.  You really can't read that and not see the truth of what happened in 2020.  It's is over 100 pages, but the pages are tiny.  it is maybe 25 pages of book font.     

• Haha 2

We live in a universe that (in and of itself) proves the "Multiverse" hypothesis is true. As a microcosm here in the Destruction community, we have a few simultaneous parallel universes at play. My hypothesis explains the "why can't they see what we see?" phenomenon; aka the quantum subjectivity hypothesis. In reality, we're fighting over what baboon's ass is more appealing, and ignoring who runs the hyper profitable zoo. They're all fighting over the bag of popularity bananas to get fed, and we pay all the bills to clean up their crap.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tr8er said:

Left leaning courts?  What?  He's establishing grounds to prosecute against a court that Mid-Trial filed a ruling that would upend all current court proceedings inclusive of sentencing.  His current trial before a judge who was hired by the defendant himself.  Trump would be in a prison cell if courts were not collapsing in his favor.  He has made the richest people obscene amounts of money, and as we see, that helps.  Many courts are bought, including the highest court. 

Jerk Smith?  Is shitty name calling catching on now? 

If you can read that very defendable, and sited report listing facts.  State by state.  His own cabinet members and legal team.  quotes from Trump.  If you can read that and not sit back in your chair a bit, I think you've...   Well I think you are lying.  You really can't read that and not see the truth of what happened in 2020.  It's is over 100 pages, but the pages are tiny.  it is maybe 25 pages of book font.     

Please just stop. It appears just about every one these court cases is falling apart. Why do you think it isn't in the news ? I call the guy "Jerk" because he's a real piece of shit. He has the face of a corrupt person.  He got caught doctoring evidence for the camera and the media and now he's paid the price. Now he has "new" evidence ? Because his old evidence stopped working ? And that report ? those aren't listed facts. They're assumptions from Smith. New assumptions because his old assumptions again aren't working. If or when it gets proven in a court of law they could be considered facts. Until then it's just more political posturing to keep Trump out of office. Did Trump get to choose Eileen Cannon's courtroom ? Ask Jerk Smith he knows. It's his fault that case is being tried in Florida. It had nothing to do with Trump. That's what happens when you're in such a hurry to hang a presidential candidate before an election. Smith's desperation got his case tried in Florida and now he can't undo it. How much longer are you liberal nuts going to say Trump's going to prison ? Jesus Christ it's been 8 years of this shit. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Ranman72 said:

what i get out of this thread is we should all agree to disagree!!!!

just like your awesome idea of what to do with a Datsun might not match my idea of awesome!!!! 

This is ultimately the right answer.  Though my life isn't affected by your Datsuns decisions so it is a bit different.  That said, I'll vote for any of your Datsuns for president.  I'd be watching every press conference.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Please just stop. It appears just about every one these court cases is falling apart. Why do you think it isn't in the news ? I call the guy "Jerk" because he's a real piece of shit. He has the face of a corrupt person.  He got caught doctoring evidence for the camera and the media and now he's paid the price. Now he has "new" evidence ? Because his old evidence stopped working ? And that report ? those aren't listed facts. They're assumptions from Smith. New assumptions because his old assumptions again aren't working. If or when it gets proven in a court of law they could be considered facts. Until then it's just more political posturing to keep Trump out of office. Did Trump get to choose Eileen Cannon's courtroom ? Ask Jerk Smith he knows. It's his fault that case is being tried in Florida. It had nothing to do with Trump. That's what happens when you're in such a hurry to hang a presidential candidate before an election. Smith's desperation got his case tried in Florida and now he can't undo it. How much longer are you liberal nuts going to say Trump's going to prison ? Jesus Christ it's been 8 years of this shit. 

I'm never going to say he's going to prison.  I'm saying if the courts were left leaning, he would be.  But I would bet he never goes to a prison.  Ever.  security would be impossible.  And clearly you didn't read.  Not really a big deal, but you are wrong.  This isn't a big assertion.  This is a document laying out events, conversations, and details that illustrate the nature of Trumps actions.  As well, this is not new information.  This is old information that was unsealed for us. You know, transparency.  And the point of that unsealing was for folks to form their own opinions on these proceedings without simply trusting their favored candidates interpretation.  These court filings are what we should be reading.  Not the headlines and interviews.  All of this information is corroborated and cited.   

The Eileen Cannon case is less pertinent.  But that is a pretty clear case of where the courts are at.  Obvious guilt but too important to prosecute.  

FYI.  It's all over the news.  

Edited by tr8er
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I'm never going to say he's going to prison.  I'm saying if the courts were left leaning, he would be.  But I would bet he never goes to a prison.  Ever.  security would be impossible.

In a general prison yeah but not other places. Security would be even easier. Club Fed.

10 minutes ago, john510 said:

Yea but he's in Washington. I think Cali might still be quite free compared to Washington.

We're all in prisons of our own making but we have the illusion we are free.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, tr8er said:

I'm never going to say he's going to prison.  I'm saying if the courts were left leaning, he would be.  But I would bet he never goes to a prison.  Ever.  security would be impossible.  And clearly you didn't read.  Not really a big deal, but you are wrong.  This isn't a big assertion.  This is a document laying out events, conversations, and details that illustrate the nature of Trumps actions.  As well, this is not new information.  This is old information that was unsealed for us. You know, transparency.  And the point of that unsealing was for folks to form their own opinions on these proceedings without simply trusting their favored candidates interpretation.  These court filings are what we should be reading.  Not the headlines and interviews.  All of this information is corroborated and cited.   

The Eileen Cannon case is less pertinent.  But that is a pretty clear case of where the courts are at.  Obvious guilt but too important to prosecute.  

FYI.  It's all over the news.  

Old information ? It's dated October 2nd, yesterday. It's desperation. Trump's guilty. Of being inside your head. You're saying we shouldn't be reading the headlines. I couldn't agree more. Stop doing it. Look at what it's done to you. With your logic we should be going after Biden also correct ? Or is he ok because he gave the stuff back 5 years after he took it ? It's going nowhere fast. Deal with it. 

• Like 3