7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Glad Putin's propaganda is alive and working. He's not doing well at all and Ukraine is cleaning his clock. What friends? China has it's own internal economic collapse problems and N K is a joke. Russia was NOT prepared for a war longer than a few weeks and they read everything wrong. Their military has almost unlimited boots on the ground to draw from but their equipment, logistics and command are crap and inept. So for now they just throw meat waves at Ukraine. Ukraine is chewing up the countryside and the next thing is the Russian people waking up to what's happening and rebelling. 

I do believe we will live to see the day Putin is hunted down by his own people.  If he falls out of a window, I might even have an inappropriate laugh about it.  

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 9/24/2024 at 12:24 AM, jbirds510 said:

LOL. Putin has energy, food, manufacturing and many many friends,They are independent and able to let everyone go broke defending the secrets Ukraine took money to keep. Fact is Russia has prepared for and has entered into the long game. Winter is coming. 

YouTube is NOT where you learn the facts pal, try reading a Norwegian or And newspaper from Finland or Sweden or Poland. 

We hear of Putin's propaganda machine. It's not even him, it's our own people spewing the propaganda so why should we believe what we hear ? We don't get a lot of Putin interviews from the media because there aren't many. We don't even get Russian news so how do we know what's truth or isn't when our own corrupt media and government are involved ? Some claim Russia's media is controlled and only reports what they want reported. Maybe it is. What does that remind us of ? ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, Fox  etc. ? Yea sure I trust what our people say about Russia. 

Edited by john510
edited for a fair and balanced opinion
  • Like 2
On 9/23/2024 at 2:35 AM, Cardinal Grammeter said:

Top heavy demographics is Game Over.

The only way to mitigate that problem is with a high birth rate (those days are over) and immigration.
While immigration is the only way to deal with demographics, it is political suicide.

Immigration has to be regulated:

*) Multiculturalism is NOT acceptable - existing racial and religious percentages must not change

*) Immigrants can bring their heritage but they must assimilate into our culture - they're coming here to join our club, not conquer us.

*) English must be spoken

*) Skilled, educated and professionals should go to head of the line 

*) No Dumping (like in OH)

Of course, eventually, robotics and AI should eliminate the majority of jobs which will completely destroy demographics.

That is a whole other set of problems...

You left out eliminating "Anchor Babies".

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, john510 said:

We hear of Putin's propaganda machine. It's not even him, it's our own people spewing the propaganda so why should we believe what we hear ? We don't get a lot of Putin interviews from the media because there aren't many. We don't even get Russian news so how do we know what's truth or isn't when our own corrupt media and government are involved ? Some claim Russia's media is controlled and only reports what they want reported. Maybe it is. What does that remind us of ? ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN etc. ? Yea sure I trust what our people say about Russia. 

You forgot FOX.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, john510 said:

We hear of Putin's propaganda machine. It's not even him, it's our own people spewing the propaganda so why should we believe what we hear ? We don't get a lot of Putin interviews from the media because there aren't many. We don't even get Russian news so how do we know what's truth or isn't when our own corrupt media and government are involved ? Some claim Russia's media is controlled and only reports what they want reported. Maybe it is. What does that remind us of ? ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN etc. ? Yea sure I trust what our people say about Russia. 

You've been brainwashed John. You're so distrustful of your own government and media you think whatever they say about Putin is the opposite???? Wow.

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

You've been brainwashed John. You're so distrustful of your own government and media you think whatever they say about Putin is the opposite???? Wow.

Put your extreme responses back your pocket Barney. To have reservations about the validity of leftist opinion columns being promoted as fact and not trusting the government aren’t even remotely the same. With that said, I do trust the government, for example I can trust they will spend our money irresponsibility, I trust that the wrong leader can lead us into a global economic collapse, I trust they will never wonder how I might feel about being spied on. But their word on anything? That ship sailed. The trust is gone. That’s not brainwashing that’s just plain ol common sense. 

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

LOL. Putin has energy, food, manufacturing and many many friends,They are independent and able to let everyone go broke defending the secrets Ukraine took money to keep. Fact is Russia has prepared for and has entered into the long game. Winter is coming. 

YouTube is NOT where you learn the facts pal, try reading a Norwegian or And newspaper from Finland or Sweden or Poland. 

Norway, Finland, Sweden, and Poland (who was just bombed by them) HATE and fear Russia, so they joined NATO to keep them the F out of their country. If you'd rather read about Putin's "friends", here is the short list of his only remaining allies.

https://www.dw.com/en/stand-by-me-vladimir-putins-remaining-allies/a-69428963

Stand by me? Vladimir Putin's remaining allies

Henry-Laur Allik

06/20/2024June 20, 2024

Russian leader Vladimir Putin's recent visit to Vietnam reinforced a pattern that has emerged since he invaded Ukraine: His allies these days are those who rule by force.

China  After threatening nuclear war, and attacking NATO countries, Xi issued a harsh condemnation, and his relationship with Putin has worn thin.

North Korea  Unlike China, NK has always voted against Russia in UN resolution on condemning and sanctions for Putin's invasion.

Iran  The Shaw is only selling Putin back his shitty weapons.

Belarus  No support there from Russia's dependent puppet state.

Syria  Putin had to pull weapons from there to fight his new war.

Cuba  Continues trade, but no military support.

and Nicaragua Is doing the same as Cuba.

Not exactly the kind of "friends" you'd want on your side, or invite to a dinner party for that matter.

From 481 published articles, shared international intel, research of financial data, and military analysis from 23 countries; here's the long list of the 75 countries along with the UN that are Ukraine's friends who've provided offensive and defensive military hardware, training, financial support, humanitarian, and/or medical aid to help Ukraine.

hhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine

Aside from their own energy, and wheat production, Ukraine has built robust and sophisticated weapons manufacturing that exposed Russia's shockingly poor offensive capability, put Vlad's defense systems to shame, destabilized confidence in his top military command, and with Ukrainian made drones striking Moscow,  taking out key oil production/delivery facilities, and blew up 2 massive munitions warehouses it now threatens Putin's oligarchic hold on power with open criticism and calls of civil dissension for his war. It's fueled by estimates of 120k Russians killed and unknown # wounded (from an independent new organization in Moscow

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2024/07/05/report-estimates-120000-russian-soldiers-killed-in-ukraine-a85620

You're delusional, or regurgitating Putin's propaganda if you think this is sustainable for Russia, and that they have the economic ability to "let everyone go broke", LOL. In terms of GDP% to fight this war, among Ukraine's many friends, Denmark is the highest at 1.8%. We're way down the list at 0.35%. For Russia it's between 4.5 to 6%. https://www.statista.com/statistics/1303450/bilateral-aid-to-ukraine-in-a-percent-of-donor-gdp/

Keep in mind, for  gross GDP by country Russia is 11th inches blow Canada and just above Mexico, but smaller than CA or TX, and Less than a 1/14th of the US. And for the first time in their history, the Ruskies are spending more on the military than public spending. That should be enough indication of Russia's military, diplomatic, and economic power. If not, there's plenty more where this came from.

Edited by paradime
4 hours ago, paradime said:

Norway, Finland, Sweden, and Poland (who was just bombed by them) HATE and fear Russia, so they joined NATO to keep them the F out of their country. If you'd rather read about Putin's "friends", here is the short list of his only remaining allies.

Henry-Laur Allik

06/20/2024June 20, 2024

Russian leader Vladimir Putin's recent visit to Vietnam reinforced a pattern that has emerged since he invaded Ukraine: His allies these days are those who rule by force.

China  After threatening nuclear war, and attacking NATO countries, Xi issued a harsh condemnation, and his relationship with Putin has worn thin.

North Korea  Unlike China, NK has always voted against Russia in UN resolution on condemning and sanctions for Putin's invasion.

Not exactly the kind of "friends" you'd want on your side, or invite to a dinner party for that matter.

From 481 published articles, shared international intel, research of financial data, and military analysis from 23 countries; here's the long list of the 75 countries along with the UN that are Ukraine's friends who've provided offensive and defensive military hardware, training, financial support, humanitarian, and/or medical aid to help Ukraine.

hhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_involvement_in_the_Russian_invasion_of_Ukraine

Aside from their own energy, and wheat production, Ukraine has built robust and sophisticated weapons manufacturing that exposed Russia's shockingly poor offensive capability, put Vlad's defense systems to shame, destabilized confidence in his top military command, and with Ukrainian made drones striking Moscow,  taking out key oil production/delivery facilities, and blew up 2 massive munitions warehouses it now threatens Putin's oligarchic hold on power with open criticism and calls of civil dissension for his war. It's fueled by estimates of 120k Russians killed and unknown # wounded (from an independent new organization in Moscow

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2024/07/05/report-estimates-120000-russian-soldiers-killed-in-ukraine-a85620

You're delusional, or regurgitating Putin's propaganda if you think this is sustainable for Russia, and that they have the economic ability to "let everyone go broke", LOL. In terms of GDP% to fight this war, among Ukraine's many friends, Denmark is the highest at 1.8%. We're way down the list at 0.35%. For Russia it's between 4.5 to 6%. https://www.statista.com/statistics/1303450/bilateral-aid-to-ukraine-in-a-percent-of-donor-gdp/

Keep in mind, for  gross GDP by country Russia is 11th inches blow Canada and just above Mexico, but smaller than CA or TX, and Less than a 1/14th of the US. And for the first time in their history, the Ruskies are spending more on the military than public spending. That should be enough indication of Russia's military, diplomatic, and economic power. If not, there's plenty more where this came from.

Putin ruling by force, you say? How awful. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, paradime said:

Henry-Laur Allik

06/20/2024June 20, 2024

That dude Reza's videos | Page 6 | Rig-Talk

• Haha 3
5 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Put your extreme responses back your pocket Barney. To have reservations about the validity of leftist opinion columns being promoted as fact and not trusting the government aren’t even remotely the same. With that said, I do trust the government, for example I can trust they will spend our money irresponsibility, I trust that the wrong leader can lead us into a global economic collapse, I trust they will never wonder how I might feel about being spied on. But their word on anything? That ship sailed. The trust is gone. That’s not brainwashing that’s just plain ol common sense. 

For the most part.. yes, but believing Putin is not to blame in Ukraine is. If anyone thinks this please pull your head out of your ass.

3 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

It is my opinion that no-one here has enough actual truth concerning the matter to draw any conclusions. 

Imagine coming home and you hear yelling.  You walk into your youngest bedroom.  He’s on his bed curled up and died down.  Your eldest is standing in the middle of the room holding a pillowcase full of rocks.  He’s uninjured.  Your youngest is bloody.  This is the third time this month you’ve walked in on the same situation.  

As a father, do you A.  Take the rocks away and discipline your eldest.  B.  Regret not having more context and leave them be.  C.  Take away your youngest child’s pillows he’s hiding behind and chastise him for starting shit by being born needing a bedroom.  Maybe your wife disagrees with you and all you are able to do is give your youngest a lock on his door.  And maybe his own rocks.  

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, tr8er said:

Imagine coming home and you hear yelling.  You walk into your youngest bedroom.  He’s on his bed curled up and died down.  Your eldest is standing in the middle of the room holding a pillowcase full of rocks.  He’s uninjured.  Your youngest is bloody.  This is the third time this month you’ve walked in on the same situation.  

As a father, do you A.  Take the rocks away and discipline your eldest.  B.  Regret not having more context and leave them be.  C.  Take away your youngest child’s pillows he’s hiding behind and chastise him for starting shit by being born needing a bedroom.  Maybe your wife disagrees with you and all you are able to do is give your youngest a lock on his door.  And maybe his own rocks.  

This is pointless. I’m dumping my comments cuz it’s pointless, your position isn’t logical and mine is irrelevant. We can’t change anything anyway.

Edited by jbirds510
Bongos
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

It is my opinion that no-one here has enough actual truth concerning the matter to draw any conclusions. 

Yet you have drawn some...

1 hour ago, tr8er said:

You arm and support the younger child with better pillow cases and depleted uranium rocks. The eldest gets the shit pounded out of him and learns a hard lesson.

26 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Lets make this a little more realistic. A sheriff is called to a

domestic dispute. Man beating wife, cop goes in and while arresting the man the wife stabs the sheriff. Let another nation be the sheriff for a fuckin change. Cuz right now the roof is caving in on our police station.

Makes little sense. The 'man' is Putin? and the wife is 'Ukraine'? Why would wife stab the sheriff? More likely she would stab Putin (I mean the man) while the sheriff is occupied.  Right..... the 'other' sheriff is not likely to have your interests at heart and instead he sides with the man and lets him continue beating his wife into submission. Emboldened by not suffering any consequences for his actions he breaks into his neighbor's homes one at a time and beats them up too.

• Confused 1
11 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

You have to remember some people don't have common sense. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Putin ruling by force, you say? How awful. 

Is this your come back brought to us by Fox, the most fair and balanced propaganda on the internet? I agree that England doesn't play by our laws or the freedoms we have with the 1st amendment to our constitution. Doesn't exist there. They didn't give us individual human liberties in 1776 either, so we kicked them back to their monarchy colonialist island. Bro asks a bunch of ignorant questions, but you think conflating Britten's hyperbolic rhetoric with Putin's rule over Russia isn't more of the same F'n weak sauce jbirds510 floated? Like he said "YouTube is NOT where you learn the facts pal".

Edited by paradime

You can be the father, the Uncle Sam, the schoolyard teacher.  You can be whomever you want in this analogy as long as you don’t stand like some beta deadbeat.  Your Nation was not only an author, but also one of three signatory to the Budapest memorandum.  

The memoranda, signed in Patria Hall at the Budapest Convention Center with US Ambassador Donald M. Blinken amongst others in attendance,[3] prohibited Russia, the United States and the United Kingdom from threatening or using military force or economic coercion against Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan, "except in self-defence or otherwise in accordance with the Charter of the United Nations." As a result of other agreements and the memorandum, between 1993 and 1996, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Ukraine gave up their nuclear weapons.[4][5]

We aren’t just over in someone else’s house stirring up shit.  We signed a deal which Russia has blatantly dishonored.  We have good reason to defend our agreement.  And even if we weren’t beholden to our honor.  We still have good interest in keeping the lines where they were.  And good interest in keeping Putin checked.  He is only there because his ability to influence the elections there have been diminished.  He lost control of Ukraine which he had in full at one point.  We assured their independence a mere 30 years ago.  And you think we should ignore that because the threat is scary.  That’s some bitch shit.  Honor our agreements.  Use our financial might.  Use our intelligence.  Slap his fucking mouth open and shove the memoranda so deep in there he chokes on it.

• Thanks 1
31 minutes ago, paradime said:

Is this your come back brought to us by Fox, the most fair and balanced propaganda on the internet? I agree that England doesn't play by our laws or the freedoms we have with the 1st amendment to our constitution. Doesn't exist there. They didn't give us individual human liberties in 1776 either, so we kicked them back to their monarchy colonialist island. Bro asks a bunch of ignorant questions, but you think conflating Britten's hyperbolic rhetoric with Putin's rule over Russia isn't more of the same F'n weak sauce jbirds510 floated? Like he said "YouTube is NOT where you learn the facts pal".

Lol. I haven't watched Fox since before O'Reilly crashed and burned. Most libertarians gave up before then but I'd enjoyed Bill's feigned outrage since his trash TV days in the early 90s. Inside Edition? A Current Affair? IDK. One of those. Are we going to have to go full Kruschev/JFK here and revisit how NATO putting missiles in Turkey led to the Soviets retaliating by shipping Cuba the commie version of the same? Oh my God! The Russians want war! Look how close their country is to our military bases! NATO's hands aren't clean in this! They've been poking the bear at least since the second dubya term! If Biden hadn't buck broken the US military the US would happily declare war and put boots on the ground over there! Ignoring all that after 20+ years of the US engaging in so many global misadventures we absolutely have no right to wag a finger at Putin and call him an aggressor! Pot, have you met kettle!?! 661071a8df60e.thumb.jpeg.18a52f491e1d4f4ee26ad6c162f96ac9.jpeg

• Like 1