31 minutes ago, frankendat said:

Times change. I was mandated to do community service and one of the options available was Santa. I was surprised and started thinking that was the way most of them were hired. (Drawing from that one and only experience) It made an impression on me, because had that been the only option, I would have chosen jail. 

I got in trouble with tickets in my teens. Ended up with a warrant. The judge says 3 days of community service or 300 bucks. I chose community service. Big mistake, chopping weeds and brush on the side of the freeway. I did one day and went back to court and asked if I could pay the fine. I paid 200 bucks instead.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/30/2024 at 7:53 PM, frankendat said:

There was a conservative/liberal "twilight" in Boise, Idaho, from sometime in the mid nineties through after twenty ten, up to twenty twelve depending on who you talk too. Before the mid nineties, there was only one "gay" bar and one dance club that was "open" and if you didn't want to country swing or do the bar rock two step shuffle, those were your choices. It forced diversity in the sub groups, because there weren't enough of any one of the sub groups to support their own bar. 

Being past prime "bar" age, but still single, I found myself at the aforementioned dance bars more often than not and found comradely with the butch lesbians. The majority of young men in generations after X, had been tramped down by the new feminine paradigm and either never learned or forgot how to hunt. 

Butch lesbians, on the other hand, were celebrating their new found open masculinity and embracing chasing tail. They were talking shit and adding to their body count, like I was in my 20's. We got along famously. Luckily, I met my wife, as that era was coming to an end. The population of Boise and surrounding (like California Boise has been expanding and enveloping the smaller towns that were once an hour drive, now you can't tell when you leave Boise and are in the closest smaller towns and Boise is gaining on the other ones) was around 600,000 in 2010, now it is over 1,000,000. I haven't been to the bars in years, but last time I went, the "alternative" bars, weren't, there are now lesbian bars, and other sub group bars and most of them feel like the cowboy and classic rock and roll bars, everyone was trying to escape before. 

Fucking progress. 

Gay bars are like Dennys restaurants. You get so drunk you never really remember going there, the booze starts wearing off and you are like "Fuck I am in Dennys again". 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

What a tool. He's remembering Elizabeth Warren who he called Pocahontas. Christ what a fuck up.

For reference Kamala's family photo

Kamala Indian.jpg

Indian to black.jpg

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

I'm really tired of all of those people who'll vote for Kamala

just "Because she's a woman".

If she was qualified,I might agree,but if elected,she won't

be running the country,or be able to make snap decisions on

her own.

As far as being Black,are all Eastern people now Black too?

Edited by angliagt
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Well that changes everything and nothing really.

Wow, I remember when this show was actually funny. 

Both candidates where invited to the function for the association with the very ghetto ass logo, and only Trump answered the call. And when he does, it is an ambush, but Trump did not back down or pander, he was just Trump. 

The fucking twat needs to make up her mind on what the fuck she is by just saying she is an American, and that is it! Stop pandering and using your heritage to win contest. It is so fucking DEI, or Affirmative Action for you older types. 

I am so fucking done with the left and their wishy washy bullshit

• Like 5
13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

What a tool. He's remembering Elizabeth Warren who he called Pocahontas. Christ what a fuck up.

He called out her hypocrisy.  Understandably all her fawning supporters bristle at this.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, iceman510 said:

He called out her hypocrisy.  Understandably all her fawning supporters bristle at this.

Warren was claiming she was part Native American and claimed that on college for entry advantages.  

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Duncan said:

What the actual fuck.  The Olympics have now allowed trans boxing.  The trannys are taking out women in the first round. 

What a bunch of horse shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/algerian-boxer-olympic-gender-row-112822905.html

There's nothing new under the sun. In the 60s there were Eastern European (Russian) woman athletes that were accused of having too many chromosomes (or something, look it up)  making them more man like than woman.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2500237/

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

So I didn't watch but I did see a couple clips this morning.

Let me get this right, the Olympics gave out medals to men who beat up women to a live audience?

I don't think it was a medal round, but I'm not really watching the Olympics this time.  

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Duncan said:

I don't think it was a medal round, but I'm not really watching the Olympics this time.  

I just checked, instead of a blanket ban the IOC allowed each sport to determine if trans are allowed to compete.

So yes it was competition for a medal

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Duncan said:

What the actual fuck.  The Olympics have now allowed trans boxing.  The trannys are taking out women in the first round. 

What a bunch of horse shit.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/algerian-boxer-olympic-gender-row-112822905.html

Saw that BS. The Olympics are a big deal for young boxers. This is just tragic that this is being allowed by these twisted governments. The possibility of dying in the ring is a risk all boxers knowingly take. Men have died while fighting men. The government is putting women's lives in extreme danger to appies a tiny minority of mentally ill individuals and to further whatever their agenda is.

Only positive about this crazy move. Is that I see this as being the straw that breaks the camel's back. As I said, the Olympics is huge for a young athlete. I see women rising up after this. Hopefully all the pussy men in who have sat back and allowed their daughters/sisters be victims of this, will also stand up.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, john510 said:

I got in trouble with tickets in my teens. Ended up with a warrant. The judge says 3 days of community service or 300 bucks. I chose community service. Big mistake, chopping weeds and brush on the side of the freeway. I did one day and went back to court and asked if I could pay the fine. I paid 200 bucks instead.

At 18, we were legal to drink/buy beer (not liquor).  We could not drink in public.  McD's parking lot drinking beer, noticed a car pull in, two plain clothed guys get out, walk opposite directions.  I noticed one walk up behind my buddy & say something.  Just then, the second guy walks up behind me, says "Give me your beer".  I turn, say "This is my beer!", just as another buddy literally lets go of his beer............he was sitting in the back of his Jeep, with no carpet............that dropping of the can made so much noise on that sheetmetal!  I quickly turn around again, with a big smile & handed the guy my beer.  Too late!  The three of us got cited for open container in public.  We were all summoned to the court at the same time, sat in an office, some kind of officer behind the desk.  "Mark A, open container, 24hrs community service!".  "Andre M, open container, 24hrs community service!".  "Timothy J, open container of Old Milwaukee..............you DESERVE 24hrs community service!!".  Boy, did my buddies get a kick out of that!  Ironic part, was that the 24hrs community service, put us to work at the county owned....................LIQUOR STORE!!  Ahh, to be young again!! 😆😂

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, yenpit said:

At 18, we were legal to drink/buy beer (not liquor).  We could not drink in public.  McD's parking lot drinking beer, noticed a car pull in, two plain clothed guys get out, walk opposite directions.  I noticed one walk up behind my buddy & say something.  Just then, the second guy walks up behind me, says "Give me your beer".  I turn, say "This is my beer!", just as another buddy literally lets go of his beer............he was sitting in the back of his Jeep, with no carpet............that dropping of the can made so much noise on that sheetmetal!  I quickly turn around again, with a big smile & handed the guy my beer.  Too late!  The three of us got cited for open container in public.  We were all summoned to the court at the same time, sat in an office, some kind of officer behind the desk.  "Mark A, open container, 24hrs community service!".  "Andre M, open container, 24hrs community service!".  "Timothy J, open container of Old Milwaukee..............you DESERVE 24hrs community service!!".  Boy, did my buddies get a kick out of that!  Ironic part, was that the 24hrs community service, put us to work at the county owned....................LIQUOR STORE!!  Ahh, to be young again!! 😆😂

I was in the service when I was 19.  Despite what State or Country we were in, it was okay to buy liquor or beer and drink it on the base..

I could be wrong, (again) but didn't some states have have a legal age for beer and wine at 18 years old?

• Like 2