Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, yenpit said:

I have not read these, but Mike's last post tops it for me.................maybe YOU should bow out for a while................💩

There was an assassination attempt on the guy. I'm sure his first thought was, "how can I make this sound cooler".

Strong is the TDS in this one. If you wanted cool points, which Im sure is the last thing on Trump's mind, just the fact that you survived an assassination attempt is cool enough. 

I've only had 2 instances where it crossed my mind that I might get shot. First time was on our highschool ditch day at a lake. Rival Gang members from our school invited their older fellow gang banger friends/families. And they had a big shoot out in the middle of the party. A couple people were wounded, there was one death. Believe me you don't have to sauce the story up to make it interesting. 

• Like 2

20 years old seems to be young to become this driven to kill a politician. I think our current media is painting a picture of doom and hopelessness for our young people. That and Trump and his rallys are magnets for mentally unwell people. I don't get the draw to go watch someone rant throwing misinformation around like it is true and the crowd cheering. WTF is wrong with people. I like facts, unskewed data, and statistics then draw my own conclusions. Finding sources for such can be challenging. Watching others blindly agreeing cheering along with spewed misinformation and they wonder why things are not going well in the rest of thier lives. Then they blame others for their shortcomings. Seems to be a trend. Yes this was a rambling rant. Rant over!😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, IZRL said:

There was an assassination attempt on the guy. I'm sure his first thought was, "how can I make this sound cooler".

Strong is the TDS in this one. If you wanted cool points, which Im sure is the last thing on Trump's mind, just the fact that you survived an assassination attempt is cool enough. 

I've only had 2 instances where it crossed my mind that I might get shot. First time was on our highschool ditch day at a lake. Rival Gang members from our school invited their older fellow gang banger friends/families. And they had a big shoot out in the middle of the party. A couple people were wounded, there was one death. Believe me you don't have to sauce the story up to make it interesting. 

I think if you survived an attempt everything would change for you. Surviving would be heady stuff. You might feel invincible and be reluctant to leave the stage and be hustled away unlike Regan and Kennedy who were gone in a flash. You might continuously fist pump your defiance in front of your supporters. Great theater and political hay.

12 hours ago, datzenmike said:

So the would be assassin is a Democrat? and the democrats are behind this??? image.png.d42ea0d0882d3a8d6d22b0af82a2b768.png Maybe he's a disgruntled GOP?

Nailed that one. Far right GOP gun nut job? Was Trump not far enough right for his liking?

One thing is for sure this investigation will be a total shit show. How TF were those roofs not secure??? Heads will roll for this fuck up. Foil hat guys: do you think they were deliberately left that way so someone could do the job???? Maybe they helped hold the ladder?? Guys???

11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Because a bullet is way more sexy than a piece of glass and he would never make something up. Too early to know anything till the dust settles.

Missed this one though. It was too early to say.

2 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

20 years old seems to be young to become this driven to kill a politician. I think our current media is painting a picture of doom and hopelessness for our young people. That and Trump and his rallys are magnets for mentally unwell people. I don't get the draw to go watch someone rant throwing misinformation around like it is true and the crowd cheering. WTF is wrong with people. I like facts, unskewed data, and statistics then draw my own conclusions. Finding sources for such can be challenging. Watching others blindly agreeing cheering along with spewed misinformation and they wonder why things are not going well in the rest of thier lives. Then they blame others for their shortcomings. Seems to be a trend. Yes this was a rambling rant. Rant over!😁

I agree with the first two sentences. The media is absolutely influencing the negativity about Trump. Magnifying it. The rest of that not at all. I don't get the rally thing myself but those aren't the people causing problems in this country. I'd say they're typically much more productive as citizens than people like the twenty year old shooter. And less harmful or destructive. Except J6 where they broke a few chairs and put some feet up on Pelosi's desk which pales in comparison to the other shit that's gone on in some cities.  The Trump crowd isn't looking for the Government to take care of them. They're looking to be left alone.

• Like 3

Federal Election Commission records show the Butler, PA shooter was registered Republican and made political donation/donations to dem/prog groups. I haven't looked it up, but I'd wager that PA has open primary voting. This article doesn't visit the party affiliation but another article I read this AM did and it's now longer on the net. The powers-that-be are very efficient at regulating public info uptake.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/07/13/breaking-trump-shot-during-rally-secret-service-covers-45-holding-bloodied-ear/

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, difrangia said:

Federal Election Commission records show the Butler, PA shooter was registered Republican and made political donation/donations to dem/prog groups. I haven't looked it up, but I'd wager that PA has open primary voting. This article doesn't visit the party affiliation but another article I read this AM did and it's now longer on the net. The powers-that-be are very efficient at regulating public info uptake.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/07/13/breaking-trump-shot-during-rally-secret-service-covers-45-holding-bloodied-ear/

A Republican donating to a progressive cause is very odd. I know his donations were made before he could even vote so why register with the party you oppose ? 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, john510 said:

A Republican donating to a progressive cause is very odd. I know his donations were made before he could even vote so why register with the party you oppose ? 

Possible Boogaloo or some other type of Anarchist?  I believe those were most of the folks at the peaceful BLM marches holding weapons.

• Haha 1

Would-be Trump assassin had explosive devices in his car: WSJ

Would-be Trump assassin had explosive devices in his car: WSJ

Authorities found explosive devices inside attempted assassin Thomas Matthew Crook's vehicle, the Wall Street Journal reported. (Fox News)

The man authorities say attempted to assassinate former President Trump had explosives inside his car found parked near the Pennsylvania rally, according to a new report.

Law enforcement discovered the car, which was driven by Thomas Matthew Crooks, parked near the Trump rally in Butler, Pa., The Wall Street Journal reported, citing people briefed on the investigation.

The Journal said authorities dispatched bomb technicians after police received multiple reports of suspicious packages around near where the shooter was located.

Crooks reportedly shot Trump from a rooftop perch some 130 yards away during a rally in the small town, striking the upper part of Trump’s right ear while the former president was speaking to rallygoers ahead of next week’s Republican National Convention in Milwaukee.

One attendee was killed, and two others were injured during the incident, the FBI said , and Crooks was shot dead. The victims have not been identified yet.

Fox News Digital's Danielle Wallace and Scott McDonald contributed to this update.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, john510 said:

Because, hey, now they can say it was one of Trump's People that did it! Crazy Ultra MAGA driven to hate with his machine gun! But yes, he fucked up by siding with commies shit. He was a bad Manchurian 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

20 years old seems to be young to become this driven to kill a politician. I think our current media is painting a picture of doom and hopelessness for our young people. That and Trump and his rallys are magnets for mentally unwell people.

The only mentally ill attendant was the shooter who was clearly a left wing nut. A psycho leftist attempts to kill Trump and still you sympathies with the shooter and talk shit about Trump ⬆️ ⬆️. There seems to be many who are doing this, it's just unreal 🤯.

5 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

I don't get the draw to go watch someone rant throwing misinformation around like it is true and the crowd cheering. WTF is wrong with people. I like facts, unskewed data, and statistics then draw my own conclusions. Finding sources for such can be challenging. Watching others blindly agreeing cheering along with spewed misinformation and they wonder why things are not going well in the rest of thier lives. Then they blame others for their shortcomings.

You're talking about the left here ⬆️⬆️ correct? A great majority of the misinformation is coming from the left. They mostly speak in lies and best case scenario, they speak in half truths. I would ask you to list a few examples of the misinformation you speak of.... but so far those who speak ill of the "insane MAGAs" and Trump on this thread, can't seem to provide any evidence to support their claims. Only thing I can think of is Jan 6th. I agree that group of Trump supporters were in the wrong.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jesse C. said:

Because, hey, now they can say it was one of Trump's People that did it! Crazy Ultra MAGA driven to hate with his machine gun! But yes, he fucked up by siding with commies shit. He was a bad Manchurian 

I knew somebody would provide the correct answer. I figured I'd ask the question and see where it would go. 

• Like 2

Let's go down the Trump's people/false flag path for a moment.  First off, you have to assume that he, and his family have nothing to do with it, as the risk outweighs the benefits, and they aren't evil.  Second, the shooter would have to aim for center mass with a soft nose projectile, as that would do less damage to a vest-wearing target and be below the fatal head area.  Third, the SS would have been aware of such a glaring sniper opportunity within easy range, and if for some reason they weren't, when numerous attendees noticed someone on the roof and attempted to tell police over four minutes before it went down, it would have been dealt with posthaste.

Now let's look at the deep state/SS/FBI involvement.  Glaring oversight in failing to secure a textbook ideal FOF location, check.  Ignore repeated warning of suspicious activity prior to shooting, check.  Snipers trained on suspect and don't engage until after carnage, check.  DEI hires make an absolute balls-up (or in this case, lack of balls-up)in the follow up, check.

Now the FBI can take control of all the evidence and disappear it so it doesn't interfere with the narrative that they feed to the meat puppets on the major networks.

JFK, MLK, RFK (good HGM show on this last week), OKC, 911, Vegas shooting, Nashville RV bomb, Epstein Island, all of these have far more inconsistencies since the feds got their filthy dick-skinners on all the evidence.  There is no reason to believe that this will be any different.

I'm curious if any government registered Grumman bizjets departed last night for non-extradition countries, and who is absent today.

• Like 2

I try to be more productive on a weekend, check on line and a shitshow a cometh. A Republican hail Mary to stop Michelle? Or chance? I spent more time on my Barack and Michelle theory and it plays out better than I originally thought. The Obama's and those pulling the strings, could have worked this out before he was elected the first time. Michelle agrees to be the supportive dutiful wife, in return for a future Presidency. Every interview I have watched with Michelle she seems to be clenching her big teeth and holding back.

I haven't figured out if, or how, this assassination whatsit plays into any plan. It reminds me of the end of No Country for Old Men, chance, karma, the hand of God, inevitability.....interesting times.

It is hard to imagine this being a political stunt. Well, not so much hard, as insanely depressing. My vote was set as soon as the NRA backed Trump and it became concrete when he was chosen as the Republican candidate. From that moment, I vote for and support Trump for President of the United States of America. Those of a liberal bent, that I call friends and family feel the same about Biden (but, blue regardless). I disagree, but I understand. If Biden was attacked by a mob of assassins and beat them to death with his bare hands, disproving all accusations of his failing physical health. AND, after the fight, he completed and passed the MENSA examination on camera disproving all accusations of his failing mental health. I still would neither vote nor support the slimy cocksucker. Who in the fuck are these wishy washy weak wimps "undecided" that would be swayed either way by this event? If this assassination attempt influences someone to change their vote, then the  right to vote should be stripped from that person.

Simmer down ninnies, I am not saying no one should be allowed to change their mind. I am saying if this is the criteria used for a change of mind, you're too weak to vote. (weak of will, weak of mind, weak of character) 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, john510 said:

You know I thought you had more class than this. I was wrong. You're pathetic and full of hatred. I can't stand Biden and most of his party but I don't want them assassinated by some deranged lunatic.

THERE it is!!  Good on you John!! 😎

• Haha 1

I wonder how many people have walked away from a grazing head shot?

Anyway...

Revelation 13:3 — New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (NASB95)

I saw one of his heads as if it had been slain, and his fatal wound was healed. And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast;

• Like 1
4 hours ago, IZRL said:

The only mentally ill attendant was the shooter who was clearly a left wing nut. A psycho leftist attempts to kill Trump and still you sympathies with the shooter and talk shit about Trump ⬆️ ⬆️. There seems to be many who are doing this, it's just unreal 🤯.

You're talking about the left here ⬆️⬆️ correct? A great majority of the misinformation is coming from the left. They mostly speak in lies and best case scenario, they speak in half truths. I would ask you to list a few examples of the misinformation you speak of.... but so far those who speak ill of the "insane MAGAs" and Trump on this thread, can't seem to provide any evidence to support their claims. Only thing I can think of is Jan 6th. I agree that group of Trump supporters were in the wrong.

Seems like I touched a nerve. Thinking about it later I realized a Trump rally is just like a WWF event. The spectators watching know it is fake but they keep cheering like the outcome is not a choreographed performance. Sorry WWF  fans but I don't get it. As far as Trumps false claims a simple Google of Trump fact checker pulls up and endless number of sites. Pick whichever you prefer and sit down for a long read.

Here's a sample and maybe not reliable in your eyes but like I said there are plenty to pick from.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/31/donald-trump-verdict-speech-fact-check

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Seems like I touched a nerve. Thinking about it later I realized a Trump rally is just like a WWF event. The spectators watching know it is fake but they keep cheering like the outcome is not a choreographed performance. Sorry WWF  fans but I don't get it. As far as Trumps false claims a simple Google of Trump fact checker pulls up and endless number of sites. Pick whichever you prefer and sit down for a long read.

Here's a sample and maybe not reliable in your eyes but like I said there are plenty to pick from.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/31/donald-trump-verdict-speech-fact-check

A Trump campaign rally is not the WWF. I have to say using Google which is biased and left leaning isn't a good gauge for fact checking. And The Guardian ? They claim to be the worlds leading liberal news source which means they don't necessarily report facts about the right. I liked the first one disputing Trump's claim that Biden's justice department was part of that prosecution. Those prosecutors visited the White House, were they just there for lunch ? Of course it's Biden's people involved. It's his administration that decided there wasn't enough evidence to proceed so they passed it off to somebody more sacrificial. Then they can claim it wasn't them. And they did.

• Like 2

The thing is with this situation. We will probably never know the real truth. It's going to be like the Kennedy thing. I know it's early in the investigation but I have doubts the complete truth comes out. And I read they found explosives in this guys car ? 

• Like 1