Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/25/2024 at 7:22 PM, IZRL said:

So far from what I've read. Carnivore people still use seasoning/salt. Also fat is kept in the diet(butter and 80/20 meat is allowed). Coffee is also allowed as they say there's no real evidence that coffee is bad for you. My biggest addiction is diet coke. So I've decided to switch to coffee. Like you I'm a grazing maniac. If the snacks are on the counter I grab a handful every time I walk by. I'm so bad sometimes I don't realize I grabbed it until I'm stuffing the chips in the chew hole. So far the grazing has reduced.

I've been wondering for some years now about cooking with natural pork lard. In my mind it's as natural as it can get so it can't be worse than the processed oils they sell in the store and fits right in with this diet. So I'm going to start cooking with it. I'm talking 1 ½ tblsp per meal max. I called a local beef processor and they said they sell pork leaf fat for .50 cents a pound. So gonna make my own lard. I'm gonna do blood work to see how all this is affecting my health. 

You should give it a go and join me on the carnivore thread. Im keep updating my results, mostly to keep myself accountable in someway. I'm betting I'll probably be the only one posting to the thread 😆.

animal style is how i order 

you learn something new everyday 

• Like 3
56 minutes ago, Duncan said:

As an American, I'm pretty bad about keeping up with things in other countries.  I just caught this clip, and I don't know exactly who he is, but I like the cut of this guys jib..

Going ballistic like a Karen is SOP for a triggered snowflake, and it looks like it's the same for UFC Champions. 

• Like 1

love this guy too 

if you like country music 

or you just love your country this song is amazing 

this guy was at rout 66 festival on stage when the Vegas shooting happened 

Jason puts out what he believes in 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Ranman72 said:

animal style is how i order 

you learn something new everyday 

My son worked at In n Out for 2 n 1/2 yr, so we got the scoop on all the menu hacks. You can get whole grilled onions, free extra toppings, and add hot peppers to amp shit up a natch. Animal fries are no secret, but order it Road Kill style and it comes with a beef patty on top. Personally I think their fries tend to be a bit soggy, but they're WAY better if you ask for well done. You can also get burgers mid rare if that's your thing.

On 7/2/2024 at 2:44 PM, IZRL said:

Of course the fence works better than no fence noone is arguing that. What I'm saying is that going from fence to wall is not going to make a huge difference. Not enough of a difference to justify the billions of dollars of investment IMO. Unless you have cbp watching every inch of the US/Mexico border. People will find a way to get across. 

Also i never said removing the wall, leaving the gates open, and cbp letting illegals pour in was a good idea. Clearly we all knew that was gonna be a shit show.

What I'm saying is go back to what it was prior to Biden admin. Also Fix and extend fences and amp up cbp numbers. 

Fences work, if two are used, spaced 50-100 yards apart and the ground between them mined. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, john510 said:

With mines we would only need one fence. Put the mines on our side and give fair warning. 

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Put on the other side so they don't wreck the fence getting over it.

Excellent thoughts! The Germans operated a fenced boarder system that was very effective for a good number of years; I am sure they have a substantial amount of data on the subject. It would require "reverse" engineering, but that wouldn't be difficult.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Duncan said:

As an American, I'm pretty bad about keeping up with things in other countries.  I just caught this clip, and I don't know exactly who he is, but I like the cut of this guys jib..

That fairy deserved what he got for asking stupid questions at a "UFC" press conference. Whoever that idiot is working for needs to fire his ass. Not to mention, Strickland is just another breed of animal.

Having said that, I do believe Strickland is missing a few marbles. If you watch the interview he did with Theo Vohn. From what he says you can see he has homicidal tendencies. The day he retires from the UFC is the day this man takes someone's life. Right now he gets his violence fix from fighting. 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
11 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

love this guy too 

if you like country music 

or you just love your country this song is amazing 

this guy was at rout 66 festival on stage when the Vegas shooting happened 

Jason puts out what he believes in 

How brittle, weak, and indoctrinated do you have to be to get offended by a song. 

I think we've hit the apex of fragility (mental, physical, emotional) in this country. Much harder times are coming. The weak will start falling off, and only the strong will survive "Natural Selection".

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

i might love this guy too 

Ooooweeeh! This ⬆️⬆️ man says it best 👌

Everyone wants off this radical leftist crazy train. This administration has gone so far off the rails that they've lost a good chunk of the minority and centre-left vote. It boggles the mind to think some will still be voting blue in November 🤯.

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, IZRL said:

Ooooweeeh! This ⬆️⬆️ man says it best 👌

Everyone wants off this radical leftist crazy train. This administration has gone so far off the rails that they've lost a good chunk of the minority and centre-left vote. It boggles the mind to think some will still be voting blue in November 🤯.

I liked what he said. He kind of has a Trump style way of poking fun at the left. I disagree about "everyone wants off the radical leftist crazy train. Hopefully most do but I believe we still have people getting in line to board it. 

• Like 3