Oh the naivety. How many dead in the last two months ? 14,500? How many of those have relatives that won't forget? and how many of these want revenge? On top of this how many not directly involved want the same? This isn't going away soon, it's generational.

What does that headband say? Death To Israel?

• Like 1
  • Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is best in life?

“To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!” .... Genghis Kahn...... quoting Conan.

What is best in life?

"To troll your enemies, to see them butthurt before you and to hear the lamentations of their followers.... datzenmike... quoting somebody

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

-1 science X, + -1 reality Y, ÷ congressional anti-logic Z = a cognitive black hole distortion adequate for time travel into the past. America will not get back to the future without an anti-political flux capacitor of pure truth and accountability. It's a simple law of physics.

For example:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I've solved the US military recruitment/retention crisis. The feds should simply conscript any and all individuals with ties to Antifa. Their willingness to engage in combat with fascisim as well as their uncanny ability to go into stealth mode for years on end until the feds need them again makes them the ideal warriors to take down Putler and the Palestinian occupiers. 

• Like 1
On 12/5/2023 at 3:14 PM, paradime said:

-1 science X, + -1 reality Y, ÷ congressional anti-logic Z = a cognitive black hole distortion adequate for time travel into the past. America will not get back to the future without an anti-political flux capacitor of pure truth and accountability. It's a simple law of physics.

For example:

I want 7:48 minutes of my life back.Is this guy supposed to be funny ? 

• Haha 2

https://www.kennedy24.com/ Has this guy already been accessed by the Ratsun party? He talks a good game (figuratively)

My reservations: He is running independent, but is basically a Democrat that claims he will leave guns alone. This appeals to socially liberal conservatives who are looking for an excuse to leave the shitshow that is the Republican party. NRA Republicans are a substantial percentage of Republican voters.

If Kennedy runs and wins, Democrats rejoice and a famous Democrat family commands the Whitehouse. If Kennedy runs and weakens the NRA voter base, allowing Biden to win again, Democrats rejoice, as they stay in command. 

I would rather he was the Democrat candidate and not an independent or was championing an divisive issue in the Democratic party. (Is there a divisive issue in the Democratic party on par with NRA)