Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rockman1 said:

I made my point! Nothing more need said!

That we're all dick heads here? We've known this for a long time and I suspected as much for years before that!

You brought up ghosts*, and you spewed some bullshit in one post that you denied you do in another.

* Just what part do ghosts (apparitions) play in any discussion of religion? or the after life? Is there anything in Christianity that explains them coming back to confound the living? and why they should be believed in? I haven't seen anything remotely ghost like (nor UFOs, Bigfoot, aliens) and for those that do I see a failure in perception rather than a screw loose. Faith is the accepted and trusted belief in something unprovable to others.    

Not directed at anyone in here or to do with our latest little skirmish here; just a meme set to a clip from what is fast becoming one of my favorite film productions of all times. So much said with no words spoken. Now that's acting !!

It's hard to not feel like this  meme at least once or twice in a days journey.

yup.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
On 10/16/2023 at 6:39 AM, KELMO said:

Now, where is MikeRL411 with his spell checker? We could REALLY use it on this page.

All ways rather than always is spelled correctly, but we need a grammar checker....

12 hours ago, Rockman1 said:

I made my point! Nothing more need said!

... needs to be said, or needs saying or even need be said, is grammatically correct.

image.gif.620c944bcb08fa3524287046bdf4cb5c.gif image.gif.78253e495192761db6cd792fee60c283.gifimage.jpeg.1487d810bcfcecb06274b452dcb157a9.jpegimage.jpeg.ed4675a9acfb1e4892065d0fd3222d38.jpeg

• Like 1
3 hours ago, MikeRL411 said:

Mormons consider all who are not members of their church to be Gentiles thus Jews to Mormons are Gentiles.

Corrected copy.

Someone better go to Salt Lake and let the Mormons know they are Gentiles. What's that whirring sound??? sounds like it's coming from Brigham Young's grave! Christ on a crutch, off in the distance towards Illinois that must be Joseph Smith spinning too!

"Who Were Gentiles in the Bible? Meaning and Examples

“Gentiles means nations,” according to Smith’s Bible Dictionary. The term Gentile doesn’t really describe who someone is, but rather who they are not – a Jew. A Gentile is one belonging to any nation or people group other than the Jewish people group."

Merriam Webster:

gentile

2 of 2

adjective

often capitalized
a
: of or relating to the nations at large as distinguished from the Jews
also : of or relating to Christians as distinguished from the Jews
b
: of or relating to non-Mormons

: pagan

[borrowed from Latin gentīlis] : relating to a tribe or clan
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Funny things happen when you ware special underwear I guess.

ScreenShot2023-10-18at10_35_53AM.png.07ae48ce932e94a1723194950193e887.png

Just a theory, but put them in boxers and they'd surely see the world differently.   

Is this a Bill Gates conspiracy thing? restrictive men's underwear to lower sperm count for population control? Boxers FTW!!!!

8 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Is this a Bill Gates conspiracy thing? restrictive men's underwear to lower sperm count for population control? Boxers FTW!!!!

According to Webster's English Dictionary for the meaning of the word "I" guess, this grants me all intellectual ownership of said "conspiracy". Therefore, attributing my work to Bill Gate is false representation that causes damage to the ego of it's creator.

With published reference; see example 4 below:

i

1 of 4

noun (1)

plural i's or is ˈīz 
often capitalized, often attributive
a
the 9th letter of the English alphabet
b
a graphic representation of this letter
c
a speech counterpart of orthographic i

a graphic device for reproducing the letter i

one designated i especially as the ninth in order or class

something shaped like the letter I

a unit vector parallel to the x-axis

[abbreviation for incomplete]
a
a grade rating a student's work as incomplete
b
one graded or rated with an I

i

2 of 4

abbreviation (1)

industrial

initial

intelligence

intensity

interlaced

intransitive

island; isle

i

3 of 4

symbol (1)

imaginary unit
Imaginary numbers have an imaginary unit, like i, 4i, and -2i.Yang Kuang and Elleyne Kase

I

4 of 4

pronoun

ˈī  
ə
the one who is speaking or writing
I feel fine

compare MEMINEMYWE

pen-icon.svg me or I?: Usage Guide 

Me is used in many constructions where strict grammarians prescribe I. This usage is not so much ungrammatical as indicative of the shrinking range of the nominative form: me began to replace I sometime around the 16th century largely because of the pressure of word order. I is now chiefly used as the subject of an immediately following verb. Me occurs in every other position: absolutely

who, me

, emphatically

me too

, and after prepositions, conjunctions, and verbs, including be.

come with me
you're as big as me
it's me

Almost all usage books recognize the legitimacy of me in these positions, especially in speech; some recommend I in formal and especially written contexts after beand after as and than when the first term of the comparison is the subject of a verb

Edited by paradime
11 minutes ago, paradime said:

According to Webster's English Dictionary for the meaning of the word "I" guess, this grants me all intellectual ownership of said "conspiracy". Therefore, attributing my work to Bill Gate is false representation that causes damage to the ego of it's creator.

Didn't attribute this to you by saying "This is.... I asked, "Is this..." So, I guess your ego is not in harm's way after all.

Speaking of tight pants just where is Tristan these days?

Funny thing is I had a Mormon roommate in college. No premarital sex, drugs or alcohol. Kind of like water and oil in the same room. Next semester I figured he would have been glad to have anyone else as a roommate. I was shocked when he asked me if I would room with him again. When asked why he would room with me again he said somebody needed to look after Me. I think we totaled nearly 2 years together. Never been religious but liked My Morman friends.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Didn't attribute this to you by saying "This is.... I asked, "Is this..." So, I guess your ego is not in harm's way after all.

Speaking of tight pants just where is Tristan these days?

Well F me. And I thought it was obvious enough this time. Okay Tristin, I fixed it for yah. 

An army veteran was shot and his wife assaulted in New York City while on their first date since the birth of their child ten days ago, with the whole incident caught on a podcaster's livestream. 

The NYPD said the 32-year-old man and a 29-year-old woman had been leaving Iggy's Bar in the Upper East Side just before 3am when the incident unfolded on Wednesday. 

According to police, the couple had got into a verbal dispute with another pair which took a violent turn. 

Who TF goes out partying til 3AM 10 days after having a baby?  Newborns nurse every 2-4 hours.  FFS this world is full of absolute losers.