19 hours ago, paradime said:

Probably in the 'Lincoln Bedroom'.

'Bet a hundred dollars against a horse-turd' ol' Huntsman B. has chopped several loads of wood in there tryin' to out-do ol' 'Slick Willie' !!

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An investigation into where the coke came from will go nowhere.Instead of drug testing anybody working in the White House they drag out an investigation until the guilty one is clean and can pass a drug test.Not to mention the embarrassment no matter who it was.They could have kept quiet about it and tested everybody after the discovery but it is the Biden administration and they aren't very bright.Maybe Biden will blame it on Trump ? Like he usually does when something fails.Imagine this happening under Trump's watch.They would file charges against him for drug dealing,money laundering and possession of a controlled substance.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Surely there will be some security tape record of something narrowing it down if not a fingerprint. Something to perhaps allow some finger pointing.

Epstein had security cameras too !!

Oops !! All the security cameras are locked up in DOJ basement as evidence in the J6 putsch.

Delve into that 'Putsch' thingie there. A putsch involves a perpetrator and a perpetrated against (who's who is a matter of perspective). 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Surely there will be some security tape record of something narrowing it down if not a fingerprint. Something to perhaps allow some finger pointing.

They don't want to know who it was and will try very hard NOT to look into it much.Reminds of that leak at the Supreme court about the abortion decision.What happened there ? We still haven't heard who it was.And I'm sure they do know who it was.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Cheech And Chong Ajax GIFs | Tenor

I watched that silly thing again the other night. My wife was born in 1973 and had never seen it. I hadn't heard anyone cackle and guffaw to that movie since before "Born in East LA" came out. She loved it.  God, in the late 70s those two were as radical as Kinison was about a decade later. Still love their stuff even though it's almost quaint by 2023 standards. "YOU CANT OFFER A GROWN MAN A DATSUN!" - can't remember which one of their movies that line is from but I know it's way later than "Up in Smoke!". 

• Like 2
15 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

If i remember correctly that crazy tootsack chick is credited for naming Three Dog night 

She had just finished snorting Ajax in that gif. Tommy Chong plays as good a straight man as he does his comedy 😂 

• Like 2
On 7/5/2023 at 10:42 AM, difrangia said:

Probably in the 'Lincoln Bedroom'.

'Bet a hundred dollars against a horse-turd' ol' Huntsman B. has chopped several loads of wood in there tryin' to out-do ol' 'Slick Willie' !!

I'm thinking slick Willie had a secret meet up with Monica?

• Like 1