• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walmart is the world's largest company by revenue, and IMO, it's the most anti-American virus to ever hit this country. So I say have at it. That virus has devastated American small businesses, it syphons local profit/capital out to global investors, and has turned small thriving down towns across this country into boarded up ghost towns. Their shelves are filled with crappy goods manufactured in China, food products from 3rd world cheep labor countries, and that funnels more capital from American businesses. It's less expensive though, so the infection rate is nearly 100%

If I ever go into a Walmart, it'll be to drop a large creamy deuce-and-a half on isle 4 as a distraction so I can steel all their F'n razors. It won't cure this virus, but I'll feel a lot better.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

So... even you had an armed guard and it was shetch?

yeah,, it was that bad.

although “technically” Fat is banned from walking into any Walmart since 2020 . 
   But that’s a story for another time 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, paradime said:

Walmart is the world's largest company by revenue, and IMO, it's the most anti-American virus to ever hit this country. So I say have at it. That virus has devastated American small businesses, it syphons local profit/capital out to global investors, and has turned small thriving down towns across this country into boarded up ghost towns. Their shelves are filled with crappy goods manufactured in China, food products from 3rd world cheep labor countries, and that funnels more capital from American businesses. It's less expensive though, so the infection rate is nearly 100%

If I ever go into a Walmart, it'll be to drop a large creamy deuce-and-a half on isle 4 as a distraction so I can steel all their F'n razors. It won't cure this virus, but I'll feel a lot better.

Around the outside of the WallMart every 20 meters are those electronic rat traps. They should invest in ones the size of potra shit houses and  get rid of those indigent fucks living in the woods beside the parking lot that hang out there. Our local WallMart also has a McDees which is always full of fat chicks at the trough. So there's another down side.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Walmart vacating Portland is just one of the bigger ones cutting their losses, can't blame them.  I'm all in favor of it, in fact it should be pretty much the default as to effectively illustrate what liberal policies do to functioning societies.  I'd like to see the same type of exclusion for idiocy like Cali outlawing diesel trucks; when they do that just drop their stuff at warehouses near the border.  "Hello, Stockton Safeway?  Yeah, your shipment is here at AZ24, send enough rickshaws, wheelbarrows and Prius's to collect 38000 pounds.  Oh, and bring lots of ice, a lot of this is frozen."

The wonderful Portland bum and junkies have managed to close down an entire bridge due to an out of control fire that revealed the destruction they did to an approach.

I can't wait for the pendulum to swing the other way, all those whiny cunts will discover that Gilead were fucking pikers compared to what they've unleashed.

• Like 3

We need to get the people that want the Government (local & National)

to support the homeless & let them take over their cities & greenbelts,to take

them into their own homes & support them.

In Eureka (CA) the homeless camp on just about every piece of undeveloped

property,leaving trash,human waste,& needles all over the place.The Liberal's

answer is almost always that the Government needs to build & give them homes,

with no strings attached.

6 hours ago, paradime said:

I've noticed that,whenever something weird/bad happens in the South,it's either

at a Walmart,or a Waffle House.

• Like 1
On 3/9/2023 at 6:49 PM, angliagt said:

I've noticed that,whenever something weird/bad happens in the South,it's either

at a Walmart,or a Waffle House.

And/or usually a mobile home is peripherally involved..

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 1
On 3/10/2023 at 6:08 AM, datzenmike said:

Ohhh.... tornado bait.

And this little piggy built his house of straw. When a tornado destroys their home, many poor people who live in a single wide become homeless, or from an illness/accident, one bad decision, loss/closure of a job, eviction, addiction, and any number of other human tragedies. When you have nothing, not even self-respect, and your world has completely collapsed, I would imagine that fighting yourself out of that dark hole is WAY F'n harder than anything I've ever faced.

It's easy to forget these dirty homeless masses are people, and to blame them for our inconvenience. That said, more often then not, throwing kind hearted handouts at them is disempowering, and creates nothing but dependance. Pointing fingers and blaming the other party for the problem is how politicians dodge responsibility for leadership, and serves their corporate masters. With labor, recreation, and consumption via device, we are all dependent on the same master in one way or another. I think what we're seeing is a collapse of a real local community. Where we used to know who was vulnerable and cared for each other as a team, now it's everyone for himself, a la "I'm alright Jack, keep your hands off of my stack." 

Edited by paradime
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, angliagt said:

Jill Biden gives women's award to a transgender.

So...she gave a WOMEN's  award to a MAN?

No wonder this country's screwed up.How could this happen?

Not surprising considering what Joe Biden has hired/appointed.If you're white and straight you automatically aren't eligible.Never mind qualifications and the ability to do a good job.None of that is important.Look at the freak show he has going on.And they seem to suck at their jobs !

• Like 2
11 hours ago, paradime said:

where the hell is everybody, watching the Oscars? Damn.

Sorry, I was out in the shop cleaning engine stuff. Decided to come in before I got too tipsy.

Oscars? Yep, this is the crowd for that.

Edited by KELMO
  • Haha 2