9 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Now this is getting stupid...

Β 

Β 

There should be no limits placed on making fun of politicians. Politics is so serious and so cruel that anything to alleviate the dread is welcome. "There is many a truth spoken in jest"

• Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While I am not personally offended, I just have to question the judgement of the person in France who decided a drag queen sketch of the Last Supper at the Olympic Opening Ceremony was a good idea.

Β 

Wonder if they hired the Bud Light Executive who came up with the Dylan Mulvaney endorsement idea?

Β 

I missed the segment (and all of the opening ceremony) but I can't find a video of the sketch anywhere.Β  I would (sort of) like to see what the bruhaha is all about.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Duncan said:

While I am not personally offended, I just have to question the judgement of the person in France who decided a drag queen sketch of the Last Supper at the Olympic Opening Ceremony was a good idea.

Β 

Wonder if they hired the Bud Light Executive who came up with the Dylan Mulvaney endorsement idea?

Β 

I missed the segment (and all of the opening ceremony) but I can't find a video of the sketch anywhere.Β  I would (sort of) like to see what the bruhaha is all about.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

They pulled it all down and "apologized" for it's offensiveness.Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Offensiveness????? I'll be the judge of that! Meh! out of place maybe... offensive... not. If you are offended your arsehole is waaaaay toooooo tight.

Β 

Β 

TELEMMGLPICT000386993469_17221667499080_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-3BVr67lpk-o2tlZeW1aMl3lT0oQJU5GfCgUHAqzDcg.webp.baf91d36b52cdf544dd9c6d3af9a70e1.webp

Β 

I think the above was a parody of the art work below titled The Drag Queen's Last Supper... (could be wrong)

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.4f86f1c2aad840dc1ad12bb94c44fff5.jpeg

Β 

I guess the frogies, who I thought were a little more cosmopolitan that that, don't have much of a sense of humor.

6 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

Β 

Trump will not debate her until she becomes the official nominee since they can still pull a switch before, or at, the convention.Β 

Β 

Β 

Seymour Hersh (a respected pundit since the JFK era) is on record as saying Kamala is on probation and still subject to replacement. Personally, when Barack and Michelle chose to endorse her over the phone rather than in person I read that as an attempt to not have their brand sullied by her likely failure. Honestly, Kamala and the Obamas have pursued different political paths. B&M have long supported easy, inexpensive bail as well as lenient sentences while Kammie had no issue locking up non-violent offenders to keep Cali flush with cheap labor. The Obamas seem willing to enable a dem "L" rather than be seen as chummy with Kamala.Β 

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

I guess the frogies, who I thought were a little more cosmopolitan that that, don't have much of a sense of humor.

Β 

My good friend is a frog and he says they are so uptight and pretentious , they hate themselves!

Β 

killing-zoe-roger-avary.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

So I avoided farcebook for many years until marketplace fucked craigslist. I have a massive stable of obsolete shit so used parts is what's keeps my whole obsolete world rolling. Now when I get to look for obsolete parts I see all of the rest of the crap the rest of the ignorant world posts. These are friends family whatever but to see them jump up support Biden on what a great job he had done then support camel toe and all I can think of is like WTF you fuckers goddam blind? Next up the ranting morons praising Trump! We have been delivered a shit sandwich and people are willing to eat it!Β  Somebody posted Zelensky and making fun of him. Ever listen to his speeches? I wish we had someone like him to vote for. The dudes got balls unlike Captain bonespurs and yes he is shaking his tin cup and doing quite well with it. Sad to see our best looks like shit next to a nearly third world country bording Russia.Β 

We followed the same path. I have said since the candidates became official, Trump is an arrogant, ignorant, narcissistic, ass and I am looking forward to voting for him a third time. At this time in America's history, the only thing worse than voting for a Republican is voting for a Democrat.Β Β 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Jesse C. said:

If the SC was outnumbered 6 to 3 for the liberal party Biden would be telling us how great the system works. Biden suggesting a code of conduct ? Apply it to the Democratic party also. Never mind the court.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Duncan said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Yes it's been removed from history. I also have to wonder WTF they were thinking pulling that shit. Just what was the purpose ? The Olympics used to be about sports and competition. I guess that takes a back seat to radical agendas now ? I read they took it down because they realized how stupid it was to do it and they're losing money. They're also claiming there are copyright infringements for those that continue posting it. I was somewhat interested in a few things, surfing was one of them and skateboarding. Now I won't even look for it. Twitter might still have some of it up.

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, frankendat said:

We followed the same path. I have said since the candidates became official, Trump is an arrogant, ignorant, narcissistic, ass and I am looking forward to voting for him a third time. At this time in America's history, the only thing worse than voting for a Republican is voting for a Democrat.Β Β 

Remember Trump loves you.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Offensiveness????? I'll be the judge of that! Meh! out of place maybe... offensive... not. If you are offended your arsehole is waaaaay toooooo tight.

Β 

Β 

TELEMMGLPICT000386993469_17221667499080_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-3BVr67lpk-o2tlZeW1aMl3lT0oQJU5GfCgUHAqzDcg.webp.baf91d36b52cdf544dd9c6d3af9a70e1.webp

Β 

I think the above was a parody of the art work below titled The Drag Queen's Last Supper... (could be wrong)

Β 

image.thumb.jpeg.4f86f1c2aad840dc1ad12bb94c44fff5.jpeg

Β 

Their cosmopolitan as the rest of Europe, until they need something, then their on Uncle Sam's cock like a five star whore. The French ultra liberalΒ  bourgeoisie decides to use the Olympics to take potshots at America through Christians, because there are more Christians in the America and, by in large, American Christians are conservative. Strange how neither the artist nor those supporting jest with Muhammad. Muslim refugees are issue in Europe, so the subject matter would be more current. Likely, because for now, it is the proletariat experiencing the immigration and cultural overload andΒ throwing stones at Americans is easy, repercussions are none. America is the symbol of freedom, without us the world would be much more savage, not to mention America was on Speed dial, during the Euro crisis. But, insulting other countries has brought reprisal in the past, with some, even in America, shaming the speaker for publishing the "free speech".Β Β 

The satire is tasteless, the only message or meaning attributable to the work is the French are weak and cowardice, throwing a tantrum on the world stage. A response would be undignified. France should be ashamed and this slight remembered-there will come a time.Β 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Yes it's been removed from history. I also have to wonder WTF they were thinking pulling that shit. Just what was the purpose ? The Olympics used to be about sports and competition. I guess that takes a back seat to radical agendas now ? I read they took it down because they realized how stupid it was to do it and they're losing money. They're also claiming there are copyright infringements for those that continue posting it. I was somewhat interested in a few things, surfing was one of them and skateboarding. Now I won't even look for it. Twitter might still have some of it up.

Β 

................and really most importantly, FAMILY, which includes children!!  As kids, we all watched it together.  We talked about it with friends.  None of we four siblings went on to play sports, hardly even watch sports, except as a social function (beer & food).  I don't remember the last Olympic games, having any deep political or social context, especially something as offensive as this (squeak squeak MIKE!! 😑).  I initially posted whatever I found on this, on my FB, when the poop hit the fan.  Then last Friday or Saturday, I saw a very simple meme, stating ".....what about the atheletes that work so hard to be in the Olympics........it is their life!".  That changed my view from simply being angry at the French as a whole, to feeling horrible for the atheletes that are doing this out of passion.  F**K the atheletes that support this, as I am sure there are plenty.  What a disgusting train wreck...............just like the libtards!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

When these fruitcakes and lefties are physically and verbally attacking religious and pro-life groups who are trying to exercise their first amendment rights out in public. Yeah I think we have the right to be offended by their shenanigans and bullshit. It's only an attack and only offensive when they get attacked or offended. If other's are offended or they infringe on other's rights that they disagree with it's justified and correct. Well I say πŸ–•Β to that.Β 

• Like 4
3 hours ago, john510 said:

They just don't learn do they? Budlight loses like 27 billion dollars and these knuckleheads still fail to realize that it's only a sliver of the population that wets their panties when they promote this abomination. They're working real hard to try and make this the norm for all of us. I'm tired of having this nonsense constantly paraded in my face, which is probably what their goal is. To just constantly throw this in our face until people feel tired and defeated and finally say F'it do what you want.

Β 

Edited by IZRL
  • Like 4
10 minutes ago, IZRL said:

They just don't learn do they? Budlight loses like 27 billion dollars and these knuckleheads still fail to realize that it's only a sliver of the population that wets their panties when they promote this abomination. They're working real hard to try and make this the norm for all of us. I'm tired of having this nonsense constantly paraded in my face, which is probably what their goal is. To just constantly throw this in our face until people feel tired and defeated and finally say F'it do what you want.

Β 

I've already said fuck it do what you want. A long time ago. The gay thing never bothered me as long as it wasn't shoved in my face, and it didn't used to be. Why should the masses cater to the 1% that have a strange fetish, mental illness or whatever you want to call it ? When it gets promoted, advertised and used as a tool that's where it becomes a problem. The France thing, I honestly don't know what they were thinking. They weren't is my guess. France isn't the France we knew it as any longer. I wonder what the French Muslims thought of all that.Β 

• Like 4