Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, paradime said:

Do you really think that's only gone on since 2018? Or that it's unique to the Dems? It started in 1968 with televised debates between leftist Gore Vidal and neoconservative William F. Buckley. MSM took the D & C ball and ran with it. Our country's Democracy fell into corporate hands on January 21, 2010, with Citizens United, and passed by a 5–4 conservative majority decision. Before pointing your finger, you might want to sniff it first.

OK, the democrat wack jobs went crazy in 2018 when Trump was President and put it in overdrive dividing this country, they have lied constantly since, if they had not lied Trump would likely be in prison right now, but he is not in prison, it appears everything they have claimed about him has been a lie so far, 6+ years of lies.

Tell me what the Democrat agenda is, they obviously have one, they do not tell the people of this country what it is, I look at it this way, the United States Supreme Court told the creators of the Covid19 vaccine to make available to the public the side effects of the Covid19 vaccine, please post a list of them side effects, being the Democrats according to your mind are dealing with the public in good faith.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, wayno said:

OK, the democrat wack jobs went crazy in 2018 when Trump was President and put it in overdrive dividing this country, they have lied constantly since, if they had not lied Trump would likely be in prison right now, but he is not in prison, it appears everything they have claimed about him has been a lie so far, 6+ years of lies.

Tell me what the Democrat agenda is, they obviously have one, they do not tell the people of this country what it is, I look at it this way, the United States Supreme Court told the creators of the Covid19 vaccine to make available to the public the side effects of the Covid19 vaccine, please post a list of them side effects, being the Democrats according to your mind are dealing with the public in good faith.

The Dems do have an agenda. Become the dominant political party permanently at any cost. Like California is now. So many don't even see it. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

image.gif.695b526c6acdd94165932acea51895ba.gif

That is about as close to the truth as you can get in California, it's like the old Soviet Union, only the approved officials are printed on the ballot.

• Like 2

Is there a Harris/Trump debate planned soon? Trumps largest obvious Achilles heel will be his hatred of women. All she need do is push and he'll blow up. A stupid woman telling him off?  Can't wait.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I guess kicking them out isn't an option. Maybe a wall around California?

Yup!! A BIG Beautiful Wall; & make CA pay for it. 

With a very stringent socio/political evaluation to pass through it; either way.

Thanx,  Mike, I'm barely awake, but just couldn't pass that one up.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Ooph! said:

That is about as close to the truth as you can get in California, it's like the old Soviet Union, only the approved officials are printed on the ballot.

In some cases you have two choices. A Democrat or a Democrat. The Democrats set it up that way here In California. To protect democracy.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, john510 said:

The Dems do have an agenda. Become the dominant political party permanently at any cost. Like California is now. So many don't even see it. 

Amen. They dont view any republican victory as legitimate. If they aren't in a majority of power they frame the other side as an occupation force ruling against the will of the people. Anyone not on board with the democrat agenda is not only wrong but defamed as a literal nazi. Dems are only bipartisan when in a minority. When they hold a majority they push their controversial legislation through by claiming they are simply following the will of the voters who gave them power. FYI, they dislike their own constituents as much as they dislike republicans because they don't feel it should be necessary for them to ask anyone for power when it should be obvious that only Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler are fit to rule over the unwashed masses.   

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
  • Like 4
14 minutes ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Amen. They dont view any republican victory as legitimate. If they aren't in a majority of power they frame the other side as an occupation force ruling against the will of the people. Anyone not on board with the democrat agenda is not only wrong but defamed as a literal nazi. Dems are only bipartisan when in a minority. When they hold a majority they push their controversial legislation through by claiming they are simply following the will of the voters who gave them power. FYI, they dislike their own constituents as much as they dislike republicans because they don't feel it should be necessary for them to ask anyone for power when it should be obvious that only Maxine Waters, Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler are fit to rule over the unwashed masses.   

Recently we had a California Supreme court case State of California v. Weber. I believe it's about Newsom NOT wanting the taxpayers protection groups to put initiatives on the ballot he and his cronies don't approve of. Something to that effect. Of course he won with his lopsided supreme court.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Amen. They dont view any republican victory as legitimate. 

I think Trump set the bar on this with his piss in the punch bowl on the way out of the party antics. Both sides are fucking us and it almost comical watching the fucked rooting for the ones doing the fucking.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

I think Trump set the bar on this with his piss in the punch bowl on the way out of the party antics. Both sides are fucking us and it almost comical watching the fucked rooting for the ones doing the fucking.

So I avoided farcebook for many years until marketplace fucked craigslist. I have a massive stable of obsolete shit so used parts is what's keeps my whole obsolete world rolling. Now when I get to look for obsolete parts I see all of the rest of the crap the rest of the ignorant world posts. These are friends family whatever but to see them jump up support Biden on what a great job he had done then support camel toe and all I can think of is like WTF you fuckers goddam blind? Next up the ranting morons praising Trump! We have been delivered a shit sandwich and people are willing to eat it!  Somebody posted Zelensky and making fun of him. Ever listen to his speeches? I wish we had someone like him to vote for. The dudes got balls unlike Captain bonespurs and yes he is shaking his tin cup and doing quite well with it. Sad to see our best looks like shit next to a nearly third world country bording Russia. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

So I avoided farcebook for many years until marketplace fucked craigslist. I have a massive stable of obsolete shit so used parts is what's keeps my whole obsolete world rolling. Now when I get to look for obsolete parts I see all of the rest of the crap the rest of the ignorant world posts. These are friends family whatever but to see them jump up support Biden on what a great job he had done then support camel toe and all I can think of is like WTF you fuckers goddam blind? Next up the ranting morons praising Trump! We have been delivered a shit sandwich and people are willing to eat it!  Somebody posted Zelensky and making fun of him. Ever listen to his speeches? I wish we had someone like him to vote for. The dudes got balls unlike Captain bonespurs and yes he is shaking his tin cup and doing quite well with it. Sad to see our best looks like shit next to a nearly third world country bording Russia. 

You went on Farcebook and looked at the political stuff ? I did that once and determined they're so nuts over there I don't want to ever see it again. Vote for Zelensky ? Sorry I prefer a leader that doesn't get invaded and has the capability to defend his country. He's a beggar. Balls you want ? Trump was almost assassinated and is already back outdoors doing his thing.

• Like 1
On 7/28/2024 at 6:04 AM, datzenmike said:

Is there a Harris/Trump debate planned soon? Trumps largest obvious Achilles heel will be his hatred of women. All she need do is push and he'll blow up. A stupid woman telling him off?  Can't wait.

Trump will not debate her until she becomes the official nominee since they can still pull a switch before, or at, the convention. 

• Like 3