6 hours ago, IZRL said:

Well when the messenger trashes most videos I post cause he acts like he's got such high standards when it comes to youtube/TV character's credibility and intentions. Then he goes and posts this pair of pissed off menopausal deranged feminist who are just painful to watch and who sound like they talk mostly from what they "feel" about a subject than from the facts. Yeah I think the messenger deserves to get his feathers ruffled a little bit 😆.

If we go by your criteria and what you've said so far about the characters I've posted, it does matter who says it. I personally could care less who says it, if its right its right. But those two?...JESUS! I could go to a Pro-Palestine protest and find better.

Again is anything these deranged menopausal deranged feminists inaccurate about McConnell or Thomas? or are you just misogynistic? The messenger I was referring to was me, for posting them. Feel free to point out where they are wrong or just have a laugh about it.

Above all else I thought they were funny while running those two assholes down. Political figures earn it every day and it should be scraped off the floor and thrown back at them every day.

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, IZRL said:

He is blue, but he is JFK blue which by today's standards is a skip and a hop away from being extreme right.

Trump isn't really pro-gun, but he is pro gun because the NRA backs him and he knows who butters his bread. RFK said he would leave guns along, but he is not pro gun the NRA didn't back him and the anti gun Democrats butter his bread. That's where my focus is because that is what I care about, but the same holds true for any conservative issue or policy that you might appreciate.

• Like 2

Did anyone watch the "Destruction of Democracy" program on PBS last night?

Most everything that I seen on that program was true, divide and conquer, and the Democrats have been in that dividing this country since 2018 when they got back control of the congress.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, wayno said:

Did anyone watch the "Destruction of Democracy" program on PBS last night?

Most everything that I seen on that program was true, divide and conquer, and the Democrats have been in that dividing this country since 2018 when they got back control of the congress.

Do you really think that's only gone on since 2018? Or that it's unique to the Dems? It started in 1968 with televised debates between leftist Gore Vidal and neoconservative William F. Buckley. MSM took the D & C ball and ran with it. Our country's Democracy fell into corporate hands on January 21, 2010, with Citizens United, and passed by a 5–4 conservative majority decision. Before pointing your finger, you might want to sniff it first.

This weekend the family and I are going to France to visit my son. He's been working there for the past year as an English teacher. Shit is going off the rails for the Olympics in Paris with sabotage attacks on transportation infrastructure. Bad timing.

• Like 5
39 minutes ago, paradime said:

Do you really think that's only gone on since 2018? Or that it's unique to the Dems? It started in 1968 with televised debates between leftist Gore Vidal and neoconservative William F. Buckley. MSM took the D & C ball and ran with it. Our country's Democracy fell into corporate hands on January 21, 2010, with Citizens United, and passed by a 5–4 conservative majority decision. Before pointing your finger, you might want to sniff it first.

So Citizens United being allowed to participate in pushing an agenda like the mainstream media does is a bad thing ?

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, paradime said:

This weekend the family and I are going to France to visit my son. He's been working there for the past year as an English teacher. Shit is going off the rails for the Olympics in Paris with sabotage attacks on transportation infrastructure. Bad timing.

Macron got pissy because the French "far right" won national elections recently so he called a snap elections. Moderate/right of center candidates essentially suspended their campaigns which essentially allowed real no fooling commies to be installed into positions that the froggies had legit voted right wingers into. I think the sabotage is a right on left violence. Also, the yellow vests may still be active.....? bon soir, mon ami.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, john510 said:

So Citizens United being allowed to participate in pushing an agenda like the mainstream media does is a bad thing ?

Said in the context if divide and conquer. Citizens United is about hiding the money trail, and has nothing to do with "participation". 

48 minutes ago, paradime said:

Damn. Be safe over there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No worries. He's had practice here.

I wouldn't cross the street to watch the Olympics. If it isn't performance enhancing drugs it political upmanship. The host city goes broke and the poor pay for it. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, paradime said:

I only sniff my finger after playing the slot machine. Vagina or poon for those of you who couldn't figure it out.

• Haha 2
On 7/26/2024 at 5:39 AM, datzenmike said:

Again is anything these deranged menopausal deranged feminists inaccurate about McConnell or Thomas? or are you just misogynistic? The messenger I was referring to was me, for posting them. Feel free to point out where they are wrong or just have a laugh about it.

Above all else I thought they were funny while running those two assholes down. Political figures earn it every day and it should be scraped off the floor and thrown back at them every day.

During a Congressional debate over the advisability of a woman President [many years ago].  A male Representative asked to the effect" would you trust the nuclear football to a President in the throes of menopausal breakdown" Patsy Mink {Hawaii] interrupted the speaker who had the floor with a vocal harangue, The speaker waited until she took a breath and replied, "See what I mean?" He then sat down

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, MikeRL411 said:

During a Congressional debate over the advisability of a woman President [many years ago].  A male Representative asked to the effect" would you trust the nuclear football to a President in the throes of menopausal breakdown" Patsy Mink {Hawaii] interrupted the speaker who had the floor with a vocal harangue, The speaker waited until she took a breath and replied, "See what I mean?" He then sat down

I don't think having a woman as President is a problem as far as nukes go. It's not up to one person to push the button. It also depends on who it is. Clinton or Harris,no way. Somebody like Tulsi Gabbard, yes. Clinton's an evil bitch and Harris is as dumb as a rock.

• Like 1