Kiz's dime 4-sale?!!?!?!?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I was wondering when this thread would pop up.

Frankly I haven't had any motivation to work on the car in a long time, and while I still love it VERY much I just don't see myself dumping any more time and money into it in the near future. I figure that if someone actually wants to pay me what it's worth than why not sell it and start over later.

Don't worry, even if someone is willing to pay me what I want, I won't leave the community. I still love datsuns, and I think I'll find the passion again in a different car (probably a truck or wagon). But frankly what WILL happen is it will end up staying here at my dads place until I feel like driving it or wrenching on it.

And I understand that the price is steep, but it isn't firm, why not advertise high right? and it's not like I need to sell it, and if the money isn't good I dont have any desire to. unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse, I'll be right here having fun as usual.

-Kiz

Seems as if Guy beat me to the punch, I have been wanting to sell mine but cant bring myself too, that and the wife says no....what the hell a woman who doesn't want there man to sell the datto. I too would just have to build another one.

Go for it Gee, and if you get that much money for it I will punch you in the face!! What will you take to the shows??? and if you do sell dont get rid of that 68 grill cause my dad might let one of his 3 wagons loose.

Edited by fiveNdime
Seems as if Guy beat me to the punch, I have been wanting to sell mine but cant bring myself too, that and the wife says no....what the hell a woman who doesn't want there man to sell the datto. I too would just have to build another one.

Go for it Gee, and if you get that much money for it I will punch you in the face!! What will you take to the shows??? and if you do sell dont get rid of that 68 grill cause my dad might let one of his 3 wagons loose.

no joey what it is, your dad NEEDS a four door. Then his collection will be complete far as dimes go. Go for it gee, trade em. peace.

No baby. In fact, my girlfiend doesn't want me to sell it, she wants to keep it more than I do

sounds like my girlfriend, instead of me selling my wagon she told me she would give me money to help finish my 2 door as long as I kept the wagon. gotta love a woman like ours :D

we'll see what happens. I wouldlike to keep the grille for sure, just depends on the price.

I would rather have a wagon. is that weird?

yes, very, get that shit checkedm, you may have a std. If ya dont like it, sell it I say. Hell, i am not sure if I even like my 240z yet. I know it needs way more power and no more carbs... Just dont know if I wanna commit to that much money and work.

i am tired of replacing fucked parts :eek:

Yeah working on the car in the rain because you HAVE to drive it to work the next day can suck. It's worth the trade off though, nothing better than driving a datto :D

we'll see what happens. I wouldlike to keep the grille for sure, just depends on the price.

I would rather have a wagon. is that weird?

Yes :D haha :D

What Would Hino Say?

who cares :P

everyone :D

weird??? NOT AT ALL! wagons kick ass!!!

I want a wagon with IRS, just to get some gangster camber :D