Cuz butthurt...now with added dickbees.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be clear, kids will be kids, only the times have changed. (and lack of parenting skills) I can't believe my lucky stars that my three kids grew up without the police bringing them home or hospitalized for reckless behavior including drugs. They all married reasonable sensible spouses, have careers, homes and families. 

Kids have changed,maybe you're too old to see it.Some of the shit these kids will pull nowadays would never have been considered when i was young.We respected adults a lot more than than today's youth.

• Like 1

My daughter’s damn dog got into my garden and ate my best heirloom tomato plants...little bastard is lucky the girls love his worthless ass so much.

Now that is funny LOL, reminded me of a black lab we had in Oceanside, she loved to pick the cherry tomatoes off of the plants, pissed my grandpa off all the time as she waited for them to ripen to strike lol

• Like 3

My daughter’s damn dog got into my garden and ate my best heirloom tomato plants...little bastard is lucky the girls love his worthless ass so much.

Now that is funny LOL, reminded me of a black lab we had in Oceanside, she loved to pick the cherry tomatoes off of the plants, pissed my grandpa off all the time as she waited for them to ripen to strike lol

Our German Shepherd does the same type thing only with strawberries.. Took us quite awhile to figure out what was going on,, she waits till berries are close to ripe then bites them off and then whips head as she spits them out.  If it wasn't so aggravating it would be cute as shit.

• Like 2

Kids haven't changed ,, i remember doing seriously stupid shit when i was young.. If anything i learned what to look out for to keep my sons from doing it to an excess enough to find themselves in trouble..

• Like 2

Kids haven't changed ,, i remember doing seriously stupid shit when i was young.. If anything i learned what to look out for to keep my sons from doing it to an excess enough to find themselves in trouble..

I remember my Dad telling me he knew I was going to do stupid shit. And to just remember 2 things,1. Don't get caught, and 2. always let your idiot friend try it out first.

I have given my boys the same advice.

• Like 6

But another tomato plant and tie it around the dogs neck. Worked with my boxer, after a couple days dragging flower pots around she never messed with then again.

• Like 3

That damn dog destroyed a couple dozen plant before my mom planted them so we took the plastic pots and clipped them to her collar with a big carabineer, she never touched one again.

I had a female American Pitbull that wouldn’t stay out of the trash...till I tossed her into the garbage bag and went off on her paint shaker style. She never fucked with trash in the seven years she lived after that. You could toss a fresh steak in the trash and she’d avoid it like the plague.

• Like 1

It's called aversion treatment.

Aversion therapy is changing undesired behavior by simultaneously exposing the subject to some kind of discomfort when the behavior is occurring. Electric shock while smoking is an example. Attaching the pot to the dog's collar is operant conditioning. The subject makes an association between a particular object and a consequence.

• Like 1

This little fucker isn’t learning. Yesterday my neighbor came over and asked if Marshall was supposed to be out, he obviously wasn’t. He told me he saw him out in my side yard catching birds, I went out front and he wasn’t out, so I called the dogs to the front gate and they were all in the backyard. Thinking my neighbor was fucking with me, I went out back and that little bastard had a stellar jay mangled by the backdoor. Turns out the literal son of a bitch pulled wood off the wood pile till he could squeeze through a small gap where a fence board was loose. I took my impact driver and filled that fence with so many screws it probably thought it was sloppy daniels. I’ve never had such an asspain of a dog in nearly 40 years of always having at least one. It’s cool that he’s smart and obviously game, but I think there’s a little too much dingo throwback in this cattledog.

• Like 2

This little fucker isn’t learning. Yesterday my neighbor came over and asked if Marshall was supposed to be out, he obviously wasn’t. He told me he saw him out in my side yard catching birds, I went out front and he wasn’t out, so I called the dogs to the front gate and they were all in the backyard. Thinking my neighbor was fucking with me, I went out back and that little bastard had a stellar jay mangled by the backdoor. Turns out the literal son of a bitch pulled wood off the wood pile till he could squeeze through a small gap where a fence board was loose. I took my impact driver and filled that fence with so many screws it probably thought it was sloppy daniels. I’ve never had such an asspain of a dog in nearly 40 years of always having at least one. It’s cool that he’s smart and obviously game, but I think there’s a little too much dingo throwback in this cattledog.

Work dogs don't sit idle well. "Chill" is not in their nature. Run the hell out of that little fucker and love you for it. 

• Like 1

Post a pic of the rascal, I'm curious to see what he looks like ;)

It’s hard to tell in the oic, but he has one blue eye and one grey eye. From what I’ve been told, the white phase blue merle is pretty rare in a cattledog, and while akc lists it as a flaw, I think he looks awesome.

scAawMG.jpg

• Like 2