Cuz butthurt...now with added dickbees.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a clearing house of Datsun info and discussion first. Maybe you don't engage the other forums much, but it is. Some members seldom leave General Discussion. As to 'hell' I'm serving my penance here because hell wouldn't have me....

Ashura-00.jpg

Maybe you know I've given you complements in many help request threads for sharing your knowledge of everything Datsun. You've surely earned the title King Rat.

I've got to hand it to you thought, ^^^ That is a master class in FML right there.

It’s better to be a king in hell than a queen in prison, I guess.

connery-rockjpg-a3cd7bdf403d433c.jpg

Milton... Ah an educated man.

On another topic, I fully understand what you meant when you mentioned reconnecting with people from your past and remembering why you’re not friends any longer. I guess we look at the past through a nostalgic lens sometimes. I just went through that with a dude I was friends with in school, I forgot how much of an asshole/idiot he was. He literally went nuclear because I posted to a libtard buddy of his was wrong about his assertion that the president has no clue about economics and trade. He insisted that I couldn’t even know something as dead simple as trade deficit because I didn’t have a degree in economics like his butt buddy. I had to inform him said butt buddy wasted his money because I happen to remember that shit from high school. He got all crazy and condescending because I didn’t go to college, asking what my degree was in, I told him I had three: a degree in smashing pussy, a degree in personal relationships(a jab at his social awkwardness), and finally a degree in go fuck yourself. I can’t even think about wasting energy on a piece of human shit like that.

He was pissed...cuz butthurt

goodwill3.JPG

Nothing like fucking with a collage boy. All that knowledge for $1.50 in late charges at the library. It took a few years but I eventually got a degree from the school of hard knocks.

• Like 2

It’s better to be a king in hell than a queen in prison, I guess.

On another topic, I fully understand what you meant when you mentioned reconnecting with people from your past and remembering why you’re not friends any longer. I guess we look at the past through a nostalgic lens sometimes. I just went through that with a dude I was friends with in school, I forgot how much of an asshole/idiot he was. He literally went nuclear because I posted to a libtard buddy of his was wrong about his assertion that the president has no clue about economics and trade. He insisted that I couldn’t even know something as dead simple as trade deficit because I didn’t have a degree in economics like his butt buddy. I had to inform him said butt buddy wasted his money because I happen to remember that shit from high school. He got all crazy and condescending because I didn’t go to college, asking what my degree was in, I told him I had three: a degree in smashing pussy, a degree in personal relationships(a jab at his social awkwardness), and finally a degree in go fuck yourself. I can’t even think about wasting energy on a piece of human shit like that.

He was pissed...cuz butthurt

connery-rockjpg-a3cd7bdf403d433c.jpg

Milton... Ah an educated man.

goodwill3.JPG

Nothing like fucking with a collage boy. All that knowledge for $1.50 in late charges at the library. It took a few years but I eventually got a degree from the school of hard knocks.

It was funny, asshole legitly thought there was no way I knew anything at all about anything. I was smarter than him in school, evidently still am. With libraries and internet searches, anyone with desire for knowledge can gain it for virtually free. Funny you said school of hard knocks, I told dude I had a degree in being an opinionated prick from hard knock U.

• Like 1