Cuz butthurt...now with added dickbees.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In my hood, 1/2 mile from the Marine Recruit Depot, and SD Naval Station, countless WWII vets, driving a Dat was treason. Beating rich kid's new Camaros and Mustangs was... deeply political.

..yep, I remember those days. Ppl. Made fun of "made in Japan"....now the younger generations, "that's jdm"....as if they know what happened....now its the cool factor. One of my so called ol skool friends disowned me cuz I bought a Datsun like 16 years ago. We were cool cuz I had a 65 mustang fb and a 65 falcon. Then when saw me with a Datsun 510, he really got butt hurt and asked me where's my "patriotism".

..yep, I remember those days. Ppl. Made fun of "made in Japan"....now the younger generations, "that's jdm"....as if they know what happened....now its the cool factor. One of my so called ol skool friends disowned me cuz I bought a Datsun like 16 years ago. We were cool cuz I had a 65 mustang fb and a 65 falcon. Then when saw me with a Datsun 510, he really got butt hurt and asked me where's my "patriotism".

Wow, what a dick, not a real friend....

I remember when "Made in Japan" was sketchy AF. Now, I'm like, "Not Taiwan or China!?! This is good shit!".

...I have not seen him in ages, heard he's homeless now.

Talk shit about Datsuns, what do you get? #Veiled  

• Like 2