Cuz butthurt...now with added dickbees.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After reconnecting with some old friends and realizing there was a reason I fell out of touch with them, I walked away from FB shortly after I started a page. Besides, 98% of what people post there has nothing to do with reality. It's a personal PR tool where people put a positive spin on their self image. 

Although FB is uniquely interconnected, it's only one of many on line data mining sources. Your shopping, searching, tweeting, contacts, images, videos, comments, internet providers, and devices you use, all of them stores and analyses your behavior on line to create a personalized profile. I've clicked on an ad on one platform and had that and similar product ads pop up all over the place. Contribute to a campaign, made a donation to a charity, buy a water heater and that shit follows you around like herpes. This powerful door was opened by corporate interests, only a fool would think other interests wouldn't slither in. There is a fine line between marketing and propaganda.

• Like 5

Doesn't matter, your phone listens to you anyway.

The gf and I had a face to face conversation about something we might consider purchasing and 2 hours later it was poping up in ads on her Facebook without an internet search ever being done.

• Like 6

People want to connect with each other , easier isn't better

...so they can show off to them how great their lives are, how great their kids are, how great their vacation, B-day, anniversary.. blah blah blah....

Doesn't matter, your phone listens to you anyway.

The gf and I had a face to face conversation about something we might consider purchasing and 2 hours later it was poping up in ads on her Facebook without an internet search ever being done.

I totally believe you! I don't own one, probably never will. I don't f/b because I want to get away from people. Hell.... is other people.

Not bad from a geek who actually hack data from his university, stoled information, started a company, got sued. Now he zuckendick is now saying they could have done more, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...fuck u. He knew all along because he did hack information that started fuck book..what a douche!

• Like 1

Facebook is in the business of data mining and advertising, plain and simple. At first one may think " social media". But its information that's traded, sold ( advertisement). Read that over 80% of their revenue is through this. Do you really think they are making money cuz you are showing the world you can cook an egg? Heller....

• Like 2

Facebook is in the business of data mining and advertising, plain and simple. At first one may think " social media". But its information that's traded, sold ( advertisement). Read that over 80% of their revenue is through this. Do you really think they are making money cuz you are showing the world you can cook an egg? Heller....

Exactly. If something is free, what they are selling is YOU.

One of the main reasons I use bullshit info and fake accounts on Facebook.

• Like 1

I totally believe you! I don't own one, probably never will. I don't f/b because I want to get away from people. Hell.... is other people.

Seriously Mike? You do realize you're the administrator of a form of internet social media filled with what you call "Hell", right?

• Like 1

Seriously Mike? You do realize you're the administrator of a form of internet social media filled with what you call "Hell", right?

It's a clearing house of Datsun info and discussion first. Maybe you don't engage the other forums much, but it is. Some members seldom leave General Discussion. As to 'hell' I'm serving my penance here because hell wouldn't have me....

Ashura-00.jpg

• Like 2

It’s better to be a king in hell than a queen in prison, I guess.

On another topic, I fully understand what you meant when you mentioned reconnecting with people from your past and remembering why you’re not friends any longer. I guess we look at the past through a nostalgic lens sometimes. I just went through that with a dude I was friends with in school, I forgot how much of an asshole/idiot he was. He literally went nuclear because I posted to a libtard buddy of his was wrong about his assertion that the president has no clue about economics and trade. He insisted that I couldn’t even know something as dead simple as trade deficit because I didn’t have a degree in economics like his butt buddy. I had to inform him said butt buddy wasted his money because I happen to remember that shit from high school. He got all crazy and condescending because I didn’t go to college, asking what my degree was in, I told him I had three: a degree in smashing pussy, a degree in personal relationships(a jab at his social awkwardness), and finally a degree in go fuck yourself. I can’t even think about wasting energy on a piece of human shit like that.

He was pissed...cuz butthurt

• Like 2

It's a clearing house of Datsun info and discussion first. Maybe you don't engage the other forums much, but it is. Some members seldom leave General Discussion. As to 'hell' I'm serving my penance here because hell wouldn't have me....

Ashura-00.jpg

...looks like the Phillipines, besides flogging themselves, they also get nailed to the cross.