My 1971 521

d.p

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No I don't have another truck but have had a truck or one at my disposal for as long as I can remember.  If I sold the Datsun I would have no access to one and of course I appreciate the convenience of having a truck just not one that I only drive when I have to and not in the winter at all.   I mean its not like I am going to take the Datsun snowboarding you know what I mean?

Still on the fence about what I’m going to do.  

I feel like it’s a waste for it to sit idle and not get used.  Maybe just let someone else enjoy it more often then I have been lately.  never really been someone who keeps something that doesn’t get used.  

• 3 weeks later...

He’s my best friend since we were 12 so I trust him. I doubt I’d ever buy it back but it will be in good hands.  

Probably going to buy a Raptor and have that as a truck.  Something I can drive all the time. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mainer311 said:

I’d certainly own a Raptor if I was out in the Midwest somewhere, but they just aren’t practical over here. Too big for trails.

my dude….there are a places to take them down here.  Local raptor club does all sorts of shit.  This pic was from a raptor off-road event at the local road spot.  Had like 25 of them that day. 

3E848153-FE76-4A75-9C73-AC04C0F01200.jpeg

Edited by d.p
  • Like 1
On 8/13/2022 at 11:20 AM, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

I don't think trail-riding is what Ford had in mind when they designed the Raptor.

Dunes is where they shine.

Right. Nothing on the east coast for that. Even beaches are heavily regulated around here.

• Like 1