they were to cheap to buy it but wanted to drive that bad ass car 

to bad they dont know how to drive a car with power 

glad to hear it was found in one piece 

Dam what a joy ride too

Sorry to hear that bro

Post PayPal for donations ? ???

If something like this happened I would def need some support

I could spare 20$ not much but it would add up

I'm sure if the owner chimes in he would appreciate it as he is at a total loss with the car.

• Like 1

I don't remember the owners name, But I met him last year at the MSA Z bash. Stupid cool car. I freaking love what he did with it. That's just a shame.

I too have a few bucks in my pay pal...

• Like 1

Hopefully the authorities were able to extract finger prints and can find the piece of shit that took it....

Ya right, in my experience the cops do nothing other than wait for the vehicle to show up and then impound it so you can pay towing fees on top of having your vehicle stolen. :( 

• Like 1

Hey guys, thanks for the support!

I did some work the other day and it turns out someone filed a datsun key to steal it. That's why there was no broken glass, but luckily their key broke off in the ignition leaving the car in the start position. This burned the starter up and put a huge draw on the battery and a jumper pack. I pulled and replaced the starter and after checking the timing belt and cam shafts for signs of failure I was able to start the car and it runs fine. I spent today replacing the tumbler that was destroyed. So I again have a key to start it. I appreciate the offers of donations. I'd glad take a cheap set of coil overs (like the Honda ones everyone uses on the 510s for like 40 bucks for all 4 off ebay. Just to get it rolling again. I think I have everything else covered other than paying back those that already sent me money to get my car out of impound as the seaside police department didn't follow protical. The car was found, it was not dusted for prints dispite the fact that I had just completely detailed the car for a buyer, and they did not contact me to come get it so I was stuck with the tow charges, but I've got to talk with Sgt Law the guy in charge at the time on Friday about his improper protical and my tow fees. Might be able to get those back.

I never meet anyone where the car lives. I always have a secure spot to meet someone I don't know. And seeing as a datsun key was used, yes I suspect it was someone either I know or someone that cased the complex with broken security gates for 8 months. I had a talk with the complex about the broken security gates which are in my lease agreement, and their insurance. The gate was fixed a day later!

Thanks everyone!

• Like 11

A)  I'm glad you got it back mostly ok.  A burned up starter is a much better scenario than the total loss blown engine that was initially reported.

2)  Please tell me that "Sgt Law" is a real person and not just a random cop name that you made up.  I want to imagine his adventures.

sgt__law_by_jasonaut-d5gnafu.jpg

• Like 1