• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

How many pounds of oil based fertilizer and pure water did the alcohol take to produce?? 

Abusing our precious croplands to grow corn for an energy-inefficient process that yields low-grade automobile fuel amounts to unsustainable, subsidized food burning.

• Like 4

Me and my 2 oldest sons spread over 500 pounds of fertilizer on a cranberry bog just yesterday in a town of approximately 350.......................... and yourself?

I couldn't link to the story in farm news ,, that talked about farmers wanting to plant switch grass in the San  joaquin valley...... but here's an interesting story.

http://www.mercurynews.com/drought/ci_25447586/california-drought-san-joaquin-valley-sinking-farmers-race

:rofl:

• Like 1

Haters can hate, but if you were truly into nature maybe you'd have more respect. 

Denver didn't live the message he was PAID to spread. Like most celebs they espouse a message that they themselves would never live by.

Lighten up and exercise the frontal lobe. The humor portion responsible for recognizing humor might be needing it.

I couldn't link to the story in farm news ,, that talked about farmers wanting to plant switch grass in the San  joaquin valley...... but here's an interesting story.

http://www.mercurynews.com/drought/ci_25447586/california-drought-san-joaquin-valley-sinking-farmers-race

:rofl:

True story. Water is quickly becoming what we fight for. Unlike Fury Road, gas will be a far smaller concern if there's no food growing. 

True story. Water is quickly becoming what we fight for. Unlike Fury Road, gas will be a far smaller concern if there's no food growing. 

I somewhat buy into the 7.5 million un-census recorded migrants (notice the liberalized words :thumbup: ) putting a strain on the natural resources and infrastructure meant for controlled growth.  Being able to sustain a natural population is hard enough to do, but when you have major waves of massive migration into concentrated areas it drives use far an away above what is available. 

Human Compounding.

• Like 1

Ask yourself.. what's more important, Almonds or illegal immigration?

or better yet... What's an Almond Joy without almonds...? a mounds. Fuck that.

Draker 2016.

• Like 2