• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not that, MM, but thanks.

It was a comment made by DM in the last Tranny thread, man.

Daaang... could NOT sleep!

L.O.L.!.!.!

Just could NOT.

L

O

L

!

I get the blame for this?

Smoke......... everyone wants to be him. 

• Like 1

thats the whole deal with trans gender^.

It doesn't mean you are attracted to men, doesn't mean you like Katy Perry, doesn't mean you work at a floweriest. It just means you feel more comfortable in womens clothing.

Louis the XV liked womens cloths and beheading Spaniards, 

seems weird because fashion is a learned behavior,

cars,

jst sy ng

• Like 2

thats the whole deal with trans gender^.

It doesn't mean you are attracted to men, doesn't mean you like Katy Perry, doesn't mean you work at a floweriest. It just means you feel more comfortable in womens clothing.

Louis the XV liked womens cloths and beheading Spaniards, 

seems weird because fashion is a learned behavior,

cars,

jst sy ng

Waaat? If you are a man and feel more comfortable in women's clothing you are a transvestite. Big difference. No one changes their gender to wear the opposite sex's clothing... that's really fucked up. If you are a man and feel more comfortable wearing a woman's body then make the switch if you are able. I assume Caitlyn is fully functional as a woman? Then she's a woman. A lesbian or hetro woman is still a woman. Big fucking deal.  

honestly, so long as I ain't paying for the surgery I don't give a crap. hell, that bitch he was married to probably emotionally castrated him years ago so lopping off the dangly bits is just a formality. his ex looks like an ice queen who could chill cucumbers with her built-in queefer reefer.

• Like 2

Waaat? If you are a man and feel more comfortable in women's clothing you are a transvestite. Big difference. No one changes their gender to wear the opposite sex's clothing... that's really fucked up. If you are a man and feel more comfortable wearing a woman's body then make the switch if you are able. I assume Caitlyn is fully functional as a woman? Then she's a woman. A lesbian or hetro woman is still a woman. Big fucking deal.  

so back in high school when all the jocks dressed as cheerleaders for Halloween................ thus best described as transvestites?????

o.k this is starting to make sense,

• Like 2