• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

so back in high school when all the jocks dressed as cheerleaders for Halloween................ thus best described as transvestites?????

o.k this is starting to make sense,

Only if they found that they enjoyed it.

If you are having anal sex and not enjoying it, this means you are not gay.

...but you are, in prison.

img_0002.jpg

A: I thought that was Steroid.

Since I'm (allegedly) one of Smoke's accounts, I'd have to agree.

B: No way anyone thinks you're smoke. Nismo Dr, Skib, Tristin, the ghost of Pacpao... not you, not andres

...Notes?? No not notes. Fuck you Notes.

• Like 2

Man woman  doesn't matter,,,,,,,,,,, what does matter is he/she is butt ugly mannequin looking..  Like those chicks that have had so much surgery the look like giant lipped cats now .

200.gif

Waaat? If you are a man and feel more comfortable in women's clothing you are a transvestite. Big difference. No one changes their gender to wear the opposite sex's clothing... that's really fucked up. If you are a man and feel more comfortable wearing a woman's body then make the switch if you are able. I assume Caitlyn is fully functional as a woman? Then she's a woman. A lesbian or hetro woman is still a woman. Big fucking deal.

This one still has man junk in the trunk, no bikinis for it.

• Like 1

Man woman  doesn't matter,,,,,,,,,,, what does matter is he/she is butt ugly mannequin looking..  Like those chicks that have had so much surgery the look like giant lipped cats now .

200.gif

The amount of talk about homosexuality he does in his stand up routines makes me wonder if Loius C.K. is a closet.

200.gif

Is that Willem Defoe??? The passive one.

This one still has man junk in the trunk, no bikinis for it.

What???? How the hell are you cross gender then???

What???? How the hell are you cross gender then???

Trans gender, all woman but with dong included, usually going to get the full meal deal, just doesn't have the inverted penis vagina installed.

• Like 1

3124793.jpg

new page, thank freaking god,

Kitty_Young_Cosplay_as_Death.jpg

damn! I was ogling perky tits and thinkin' she was the best thing since I figured out you could pre-warm the baby oil in the potpourri pot and then scroll down to see the goth hottie and she makes me want to do waaaaaaaaaaaaay more to death than just embrace her!

thats right. Geez everyone is so picky down to the wire. 

Adams apple is the only thing that separates the boys from the ladies.

Being an ass man myself none of this shit matters

And a prostate.

Where do you get your information from?

SMH.

Trans gender, all woman but with dong included, usually going to get the full meal deal, just doesn't have the inverted penis vagina installed.

What a disappointment then. No way to know for sure if this is a garden variety transvestite/drag queen or just an interrupted 'transgender' then.

Seems like we all start out as female but the different parts become specific and either develop or atrophy . Clit and penis are the same thing just a matter of hormone causing development. Ovaries or balls... Scrotum or labia.... vive la difference

• Like 3