• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Shit, I'm sorry Gatto. You know, they told me I'm supposed to be more literal for you, but sometimes I forget. BTW, my wife and I want to thank for making the font bigger to accommodate my disability. She suggested I dumb things down to accommodate yours, but I thought you might be embarrassed by that. Instead, why don't we give you a little help.

Did you read the conversation we were having about how much water it takes to grow an almond? Maybe if you do that, and look at what I highlighted below it will help you understand. 

You stated

latcat19, on 08 Jun 2015 - 4:39 PM, said:

Wait a mother fucking minute!!!

Almond Joy without almonds does not make a Mounds. Phooey.

I replied to you

Paradime, on 08 Jun 2015 - 4:43 PM, said:

what's a little milk between friends.... (You see, dark chocolate has no milk, but milk chocolate does) Wait a damn minute, how much water does it take to make milk chocolate? (There I was joking that maybe milk chocolate used even more water). 

TL; DR...everything you have ever written. 

Don't come in here with your highfalutin edumacation and think you are smarter than anybody here. You're not.

Want proof? Proof read any and everything you write.

English is a funny thing. The only class we had to take all the way through to senior year.

And I know you had to go to at least a level 240 English class in college.

But you suck at it. Horrible. 

And it's not even that that kills me. I cringe when I see a post from you the way people do when Tristin was posting.

It's the opinionated, most-are-wrong, pompous mentality. Get off the pedestal.  You are no one special. 

And who the fuck are you to talk down to any one? Not just me; but anybody. 

How the fuck were you allowed to meld fragile minds? You're fucked in the head. 

Added bonus...your rant still does nothing to state anything about dark chocolate. I read it perfectly the first time it was posted. 

Your prose is weak. 

• Like 2

Bwahahahahaha...I saw you reading it after it was posted. Yet, you scurry your way to the 'X' button in the upper, right. 

Done. You're a dog turd. 

Keep my name out of your mouth and I'll do the same. 

BLOCKED. 

• Like 1

Don't come in here with your highfalutin edumacation and think you are smarter than anybody here. You're not.

English is a funny thing. The only class we had to take all the way through to senior year.

And it's not even that that kills me. I cringe when I see a post from you the way people do when Tristin was posting.

It's the opinionated, most-are-wrong, pompous mentality. Get off the pedestal.  You are no one special. 

And who the fuck are you to talk down to any one. Not just me; but anybody. 

Added bonus...your rant still does nothing to state anything about dark chocolate. I read it perfectly the first time it was posted. 

Your prose is weak. 

61Q9J7j.gif

• Like 2

And who the fuck are you to talk down to any one. Not just me; but anybody. 

Your prose is weak. 

You are absolutely right Gatto, I am a pompous ass who can't spell for shit, and I am definitely no smarter than anyone here. Most people can see that. Clearly, I use this smart ass persona here as a defense, especially when I feel I'm being attacked. Dude, I spend 80% of my day focused on caring for other people's emotional needs. Here, I don't need to behave professionally, I can be a selfish, self centered asshole for a while and let the ID shit fly. If that rubs you the wrong direction, thats your trip, but if you want to provoke me, trust that I'll hit you with everything I've got in good fun. That's the game we play here isn't it? For Fuck sake Flatcat, Please don't take me seriously, I don't need that shit.

• Like 5

It's the opinionated, most-are-wrong, pompous mentality. Get off the pedestal. You are no one special.

And who the fuck are you to talk down to any one? Not just me; but anybody.

Your prose is weak.

TL;D. Both almond joy and mounds are shit candy, entire argument is invalid.

• Like 5

Geezus tap dancing christ i take one night off and take the wife and the youngest to Chehalis for some cool pop and restock the meat freezer,,, and it turns into a Texas pool party in here..

Afro.gif

• Like 1

unless you wanna sleep in Nanners 2002

work on Hobospyders new house

and screw all the ladies HRH chased into the woods 

I sold the 2002 to an elderly man running a bed and breakfast outside Mcminnville Oregon  ,, we do offer accommodations in a newly renovated 77 celica liftback though.....  Renovated meaning the door opens right now.

• Like 2

I sold the 2002 to an elderly man running a bed and breakfast outside Mcminnville Oregon ,, we do offer accommodations in a newly renovated 77 celica liftback though..... Renovated meaning the door opens right now.

until someone gets in,

I love giving money to homeless people on BART,

it pisses everyone off.

what a judge of character. Seriously if you come to the US from some shithole you better give money to our homeless friends. Jerks

dattos,

jSyn

• Like 3