• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

This is directed to TENDRIL only. All places are bad for everyone else. Nothing to see up here.

true story... nothing but dea raids and gang wars....and the rumors that there are like 400 datsuns every square mile are grossly exaggerated ... its closer to 75

• Like 2

i say separate the state of California into a north and south, than sell the south all the goods(water), at socal prices.. in fact put a boarder crossing in there too.

on that note wheres a good place in Oregon to start looking to live? only three req's 

1. housing

2. work

3. breeding 

Vancouver, WA or Bend, OR

PARADIME, NO WHERE IN YOUR REPLAY DID IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MOUNDS HAVING DARK CHOCOLATE.

WAS THAT SMALL ENOUGH FOR YA? YOUR WIFE LIKES IT BIGGER TOO. 

• Like 2

I live in Oakland,

could sell my sperm for millions to the right lesbian couple

you know, they actually do quite a thorough background check for that, i have made 3 children and they still saw.... nismo dr@ratsun.net... fuck that guy

unless you wanna sleep in Nanners 2002

work on Hobospyders new house

and screw all the ladies HRH chased into the woods 

the sad thing is all three locations and people mentioned live in washington not oregon. nanners is closer to it but still

PARADIME, NO WHERE IN YOUR REPLAY DID IT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT MOUNDS HAVING DARK CHOCOLATE.

WAS THAT SMALL ENOUGH FOR YA? YOUR WIFE LIKES IT BIGGER TOO. 

Oh Shit, I'm sorry Gatto. You know, they told me I'm supposed to be more literal for you, but sometimes I forget. BTW, my wife and I want to thank for making the font bigger to accommodate my disability. She suggested I dumb things down to accommodate yours, but I thought you might be embarrassed by that. Instead, why don't we give you a little help.

Did you read the conversation we were having about how much water it takes to grow an almond? Maybe if you do that, and look at what I highlighted below it will help you understand. 

You stated

latcat19, on 08 Jun 2015 - 4:39 PM, said:

Wait a mother fucking minute!!!

Almond Joy without almonds does not make a Mounds. Phooey.

I replied to you

Paradime, on 08 Jun 2015 - 4:43 PM, said:

what's a little milk between friends.... (You see, dark chocolate has no milk, but milk chocolate does) Wait a damn minute, how much water does it take to make milk chocolate? (There I was joking that maybe milk chocolate used even more water).