• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

President_George_W_Bush_Mission_Accompli

No. That old, white guy failed miserably.

His father before him and the next in line will as well.

George the 1st and 2nd of USA.

:rofl:

Sr. was actually a smart man. I wasn't old enough to u derstand if he had done a good job or not.

But Jr? Ha. Silver fucking spoon, corn-bred dumbfuck.

Stop making fun of the retarded.

• Like 3

Well that was a pretty good superbowl!  As far as gameplay, lots of action.  Peyton Manning did a great send-off game.  I feel bad for Cam Newton.  He got his ass kicked the whole game.  He's a good quarterback.  Team just wasn't helping him that much or the Bronco's offense was that good.

Where's Skib for +24 for Texas?  :D

Well that was a pretty good superbowl!  As far as gameplay, lots of action.  Peyton Manning did a great send-off game.  I feel bad for Cam Newton.  He got his ass kicked the whole game.  He's a good quarterback.  Team just wasn't helping him that much or the Bronco's offense was that good.

Where's Skib for +24 for Texas?  :D

I went to check out the home of Rats with Dats, I won by a long shot :)

There was a hockey game on - & I missed it?

Don't worry - IF you missed it,there will be another one on

next week (just like Nascar races).

- Doug

Where's Skib for +24 for Texas?   :D

First Super Bowl I've missed in no idea how many years, or ever... I just don't give a shit about either team. At all. Almost worth commercials, but I had more fun working at home. Who embarrassed America with a shit halftime show this year?

• Like 2

Well that was a pretty good superbowl! As far as gameplay, lots of action. Peyton Manning did a great send-off game. I feel bad for Cam Newton. He got his ass kicked the whole game. He's a good quarterback. Team just wasn't helping him that much or the Bronco's offense was that good.

Where's Skib for +24 for Texas? :D

He's a douche, don't feel bad for him. I'm glad he got crushed the whole game, maybe it will humble his ass.

• Like 1

He's a douche, don't feel bad for him. I'm glad he got crushed the whole game, maybe it will humble his ass.

Cam was summed up for me when he got hit on 3 and 24 in the end zone. Clean hit, he wanted a flag and when he didn't get it...... A hissy fit of fist and feet stomping. He's really good. Hopefully this will humble him. Only make him better which is scary