INSMNCS: John Cain

Didn't read it, but I imagine it went something like this.

Blah blah blah,  changed lanes, blah

bam smash,

...truck driver grabbed the blue first aid kit that was rolling down the road, which was luckily stocked with Band aid brand bandages, and some Neosporin.  

living-happily-ever-after-116-p.jpg

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

It astonishes me that she survived. How does that happen. I'm glad because it is easier to watch knowing she lived, but pausing on the action produces some seriously gruesome frames. Wow! Ford should capitalize on this.

so many sexist comments on here. women suffer every day because of men's insensitivity.

Air conditioning in your office is sexist.

Finally someone is acknowledging that AC hell is not a figment of our imaginations, but is actually a form of sexism. Men toil in their dream temperatures, while women are left to shiver. Or in my case, wrap themselves in a weird grey poncho/blanket/scarf.

It’s really about time we had this conversation. There must be thousands – dare I say millions – of women out there having these exact AC office wars.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11760417/Air-conditioning-in-your-office-is-sexist.-True-story.html

Wow... Talk about a bunch of whiny fucks.

That article reminds me of how some of the employed bureaucrats will generate issues to justify why we need to blow money on stupid shit.

We need to make an issue of being cold so lets just say its in the name of Sexism... 

Would someone please shut the power grid off so these idiots find what real life has to offer. 

so many sexist comments on here. women suffer every day because of men's insensitivity.

Air conditioning in your office is sexist.

My first g/f ripped my heart right out of my asshole. Still not over it.

And fuck air con in offices and the cunts that complain. I work outdoors all year blistering heat and numbing cold while you sit on your arses at 68 F. Or whatever warm or cool temperate zone you fight over. Fuck you all.

• Like 3

"Let this video serve as a reminder that you're better off missing an exit and doubling back than recklessly trying to cut across several lanes of traffic."

My Aunt had a fiancé who was late for work one morning and realised he'd passed a street he would normally take and tried to turn into it (a right hand turn) late and ended up under a truck and dead.

My father would always tell me about that story when seeing someone trying to take a turn late.

He also said going further up and turning around was ALWAYS the wiser thing to do.

Maybe it's my advanced and advancing age but everybody is in a hurry. Not that they need to be it's just an aggressive style you don't see when walking. If this person had been doing this right she wouldn't have been trying to pass someone so close to her turn. She would have been on the right side lane anticipating the upcoming turn. Furthermore she would have been back at least two seconds of travel distance and would have seen the parked vehicles 1/4 mile back.

I don't know Mike, I'm only 28 and think most people are in way too big of a hurry. Like the guy that weaves in and out of traffic just to end up next to you at the next light, that guy gives me a good laugh every time.

• Like 1

You want to see car nage check out Russian drivers... Holy shit I'm glad I don't live there.

My buddies and I put on an album of the car accident videos and had to drink every time there was a lada, we didn't do that very long.....

• Like 1

Big problem in Russia for fake accident claims and worse so everyone installs a dash cam to protect themselves.  If everyone here did the same the Russians would be watching us right now and drinking a Wadka every time they saw a ford Toreass getting creamed. The point is this is at least universal, they just have more dash cams.

I don't know Mike, I'm only 28 and think most people are in way too big of a hurry. Like the guy that weaves in and out of traffic just to end up next to you at the next light, that guy gives me a good laugh every time.

Generally adolescence ends around this time (26+)  when the brain finally matures. So you start to see that their are other people in the world. Figuratively speaking. 

• Like 1

anigif_enhanced-15021-1396543107-22.gif

Tip of the day: If you go to a bar and wanna slide your underage girlfriend booze, don't be a dick to the bartender and then put six zeros in for a tip. No matter how busy I am I will go out of my fuck your night up. Thanks your local drink jockey

I prefer an older woman who knows how to hold her licker.