• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the movie was corny but that thing under the stairs in Creep Show scared the living crap outta me man... 

First time i saw Friday the 13th was on showtime and afterwards i had to walk home from my buddys house and we lived where there was absolutely no street lights at all,,, fuck that noise.

• Like 2

sooooo, this Chevron down the street may be buying a 2016 Maxima.... they will only run about half a block on a tank of diesel. car had 40 miles on it, GM's demo..........

Last year my son and my brother fillied all the farm machinery with diesel one day,,, it's weird you would think it would just smoke but it really makes them sound like they are going to explode or something..

• Like 1

My brother and I went to see the original Body Snatchers when I was 13 or 14 in Klamath Falls, OR with a friend. After the movie was over we found we had to drive home to Rogue River, OR, 2 hours through pitch black forest and twisty turns, but wait it gets better his Honda Civic pukes its guts out half way home. I ended up riding back into Klamath Falls with a family at 1:00am. They had to be the creepiest people I had ever met.

Yes, that was the night from hell.

• Like 1

The first time you see that ending it really sticks in your head for quite some time... 

You should go places with uberkevin ,, dang we have met some extremely creeeepy people for sure..  One guy kept talking about the end of the world,, and was completely serious..  The next were a family that were German speaking hog farmers that were a cross between children of the corn and the peoples temple and the stepford wives.. no bullshit .

• Like 1

No doubt, there are some seriously mixed up people. The wife is a friendly person that listens well, she attracts these wackos that bleed out their life on her shoulder. Wow the stories she brings home from work.

When working for the bank they would move me from state to state when they bought out a bank. Spent some time in Idaho, Montana and Utah...in my book those states win the freak of the month award month in and month out.

tumblr_nolm8xq0id1svbttyo2_540_zps7i6wrp

tumblr_ndlipvlQhD1svbttyo1_400_zpsllbojh

Makes you wonder what some people are thinking the way they drive when going 70+ mph....But the thought of the pain felt in the above video makes me cringe....stupid or not....no one deserves that kind of pain, if not death.

no one deserves that kind of pain, if not death.

eric, his own actions - which violated the most basic traffic safety laws and endangered motorists obeying the law - brought that horrific end about. thankfully, he harmed only himself. when you play stupid games..........

1434221152474.png

• Like 2

My brother and I went to see the original Body Snatchers when I was 13 or 14 in Klamath Falls, OR with a friend. After the movie was over we found we had to drive home to Rogue River, OR, 2 hours through pitch black forest and twisty turns, but wait it gets better his Honda Civic pukes its guts out half way home. I ended up riding back into Klamath Falls with a family at 1:00am. They had to be the creepiest people I had ever met.

Yes, that was the night from hell.

Wow! You had a Civic in 1956! LOL! 

Invasion of the Body Snatchers - 1956

invasion-of-the-body-snatchers-poster.jp

• Like 2

Makes you wonder what some people are thinking the way they drive when going 70+ mph....But the thought of the pain felt in the above video makes me cringe....stupid or not....no one deserves that kind of pain, if not death.

Oh i disagree,the driver got exactly what they asked for with that manuever.Better that driver than someone just trying to get to work or home that wasnt driving like an idiot.

• Like 3