INSMNCS: John Cain

^ I suppose there is truth in that.  I look at if from a practical standpoint:  If you're trying to outrun an army of terminators, are you going to drive away in a straight line, or are you going to zig-zag? ;)

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Skill and brains are not the same thing though. Not doubt reaction time is the greatest skill a drag racer must have. Then it's the ability to not pass out while going 1000 feet in 3.7 sec at 330 plus mph. The only reason I singled out Shirley was I've seen interviews where she actually seemed "smartish", unlike Big Daddy Don Garlits aka the troglodyte. That and she was a god damn babe... Ok, so maybe I was a little biased. 

1973_0016_20100528_1195545402.jpg

• Like 3

Skill and brains are not the same thing though. Not doubt reaction time is the greatest skill a drag racer must have. Then it's the ability to not pass out while going 1000 feet in 3.7 sec at 330 plus mph. The only reason I singled out Shirley was I've seen interviews where she actually seemed "smartish", unlike Big Daddy Don Garlits aka the troglodyte. That and she was a god damn babe... Ok, so maybe I was a little biased.

1973_0016_20100528_1195545402.jpg

Ew. Your team...

A lot of 'scary' movies I don't get. I usually laugh out loud. Maybe some reverse physiological escape mechanism, maybe Paradime would know, but I truly find most to be silly, obvious or over the top so far that I think it funny the film maker thought we would fall for it.

Tense and scary? For me it was Alien and probably Dead Calm . There are probably more but I can't remember many.