"Ruined" Enthusiast's 510

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No hydraulic clutch, Matt Farah says.  I'd beg to differ, but maybe he meant as in shift for you hydraulics?  Anyway, nice car, owner didn't seem smug to me, is he on here?

• Like 2

I meant the driver. and yeah hes says they came with "no hydraulic clutch... nothing". Don't know how you could spin that around. Also is it me, or does the sound track sound like the engine is barely hitting 2,500????

He's an "enthusiast" because he takes his car to the track, but there are some on here that would say he's ruined it... lol.

-Robert

Wrong, a real enthusiast takes a shell to Mckinney Motorsports..... " He put the 'motor' (sic) in, did the intercooler exhaust and gave back a running car, turbo upgrades and stuff?   

• Like 1

In the title of this thread,,( i believe) , OP is being sarcastic towards opinionated  ____________s on here,,,,,,,,,, NOT the car builder owner... Read it again. 

What i wanna know is,, what camera can catch the guys voice while driving ,,, through the windshield?

:)

• Like 2

wide body ugly....wheels and tires and stance .. missed the boat ...owner isnt a ethusiast...he saw the jay leno vid and said hey i want one of those ...honey bring me the amex..............cars meah if u ask me ..... im sure he will migrate over here and tell us we are wrong and this and that .....number one reason .... hes on the realm...lol....prolly on hybrid z too 

• Like 4

In the title of this thread,,( i believe) , OP is being sarcastic towards opinionated  ____________s on here,,,,,,,,,, NOT the car builder owner... Read it again. 

What i wanna know is,, what camera can catch the guys voice while driving ,,, through the windshield?

:)

Like only enthusiasts can track their cars. The camera work and sound editing is as slick as the car.

jeez mike canada is no fun today ......

duncan that would be funny

I've mentioned this in New Years Resolutions, about how many new threads become Insomniacs style and how the same people drag them down. So for now they will be sanitized and an attempt made to keep them on track or closed.... or moved there. If the work load becomes too much, removal of offending posts, the offenders will simply find all their posts on mod review for a day(s) so I can see what they say before it gets posted. So with a little help this will be a friendlier place to visit. If you comment try to be positive and contributing, if negative, try to be constructive at least. If here to socialize we have Insomniacs, Daily Randomness.

• Like 2

I watched the video, which doesn't happen that often, the body was widened old school which is cool(no 510 fiberglass kit was used), it sounds like he saved it, and he says he did a lot of the work himself, which is also cool.

There was no real hotrodding/racing in that video that I could see, the guy just drove it for a video shoot basically, but you know that every video I have ever seen of a car on a track don't actually look that bad, even when they are in a spin with an on board camera it don't look that bad, but it looks worse when the view is from a tower camera of the same incident, but I can say this without a doubt, if your actually in the car, it seems like all hell has broken loose and you likely think your going to die.

The owner seemed alright, he's not an actor, the driver talked to much, and the video was to long, but it looks like a nice car from the outside.

• Like 1