(Boxer Manny) Pacquiao Vs. Mayweather-AKA, The Runner! Paid Judges. Boxing Sham! ;-D

Boxing is the sweat science, the ultimate sport, and the essence of pitting ones whole being against the other.  unfortunately money has reduced professional boxing into a circus act. That can be said for all professional sports though. You want to see true heart, spend some time watching amateur boxing. Mayweather is a talented clown and I would love to see Pacquiao teach him the one skill he lacks, humility. I paid $50  the first time hoping Maidana would do it. IMO he beat Mayweather, but a close decision will always go the the champ. 

Touched up the main points I believe in as well, para10. 10-4 DAT, COPY!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UFC might be the next level above boxing in terms of entertainment value, but there's a huge difference in the level of conditioning and training. UFC is a short burst of aggression like a street fight. Those are 3 round fights, not 12, or 15 rounds like in boxing. Most of the time it's one or two well thrown kicks/punches or someone gets a choke hold that inflicts pain and the fight is over. In boxing a fighter can have his face split open in the early rounds and still go the distance. A fighter has to endure pain for an extended time, balance aggression with defense, control their mental state and physical expenditure so they don't punch themselves out and become a sitting target, throughout the fight they are learning and adjusting to their opponent's style and strategy. A 15 round fight is 45 minutes of inflicting and receiving blows. If it goes the distance a UFC fight is 15 minutes.

Tyson brought that burst of aggression street fight style to boxing and it changed the sport, but once Buster managed to get passed that initial salvo, he showed Tyson didn't have anything left after that, and he became a sitting target. Ali did the same thing to Forman. A big puncher is only as good as what you give him to punch on.

Granted it's not as entertaining if you don't understand the underlying factors and strategy of the game. It's much easier to be entertained by a sport like basketball. Lots of color and big men jumping around showboating their flashy stutter step blind backside dunk. Then once they penetrate their defenses and drop their load in the opponents hole, or "end zone" they squawking like roosters and do pelvic thrust dancing.  Now that's a sport.

• Like 2

Lots of color and big men jumping around showboating their flashy stutter step blind backside dunk. Then once they penetrate their defenses and drop their load in the opponents hole, or "end zone" they squawking like roosters and do pelvic thrust dancing.  Now that's a sport.

200.gif

You want to know why Mayweather won't fight Pacquiao, it's because he doesn't have a defense for Manny's style. In all the Pacquiao fights I've seen he's never let another fighter grab and hold him as a defense. Manny makes a point of punishing a fighter for trying that. He brings it to the body, he throws vicious upper cuts, or he pulls one hand free and goes to work. Manny is not a looping puncher, he is a straight ahead inside fighter who can thread the eye of a needle with his jab right between the two gloves up peekaboo style of Floyd. Throw a looping punch and manny will make you pay with his lightening counter inside. Roundhouse punches then holding is Mayweather's bread and butter style for dealing with inside brawlers. Just watch his style in the late rounds against Maidana. Floyd Jr. might be an obnoxious child, but he is a smart boxer and he knows he doesn't have what it will take to defend against the Pac man. Mayweather will do what ever it takes to win a fight, including running when he know he's going to get beat. 

Oh, and he'll throw a sucker punch like this. What a chicken shit.

• Like 1

Paradime, I'd feel sorry for PacMan and that ___ (can't really say his name after watching that video), if they we're to step into the ring witcha, maing! Hahahah.

I respect that thorough, eduMAcated, and thoughtful info of the sports you mentioned, really. That last video shows as much of a 'kitty cat' that guy is. Completely unacceptable at all ends of the spectrum. It's what stains boxing.

Regarding Pac and ...weather, this is my official opinion "in 'that' sport," UNTIL proven otherwise to me, by them:

Pacquiao= a REAL boxer- will fight ANYONE...

Mayweather= a real good, professional "DODGER," who WILL NOT fight everyone and WILL literally RUN. A Dodger, not a Yankee, much less a true fighter.

I'd pay to see you fight them both, at the same time, Para. Lol

Now, THAT would be REAL entertainment, IMO, bro!!! LOL

• Like 1

That would be two of the shortest bouts in history. It would sound like this, Ding, Pop, Thud, "Call 911".

Here's the thing though, if their promoters put up a fat purse, I'd ware hot pink shorts and Mickey Mouse boxing gloves if they wanted. Hell I'd even try and through one good punch. 

boxing-5.jpg

• Like 1

That would be two of the shortest bouts in history. It would sound like this, Ding, Pop, Thud, "Call 911".

Here's the thing though, if their promoters put up a fat purse, I'd ware hot pink shorts and Mickey Mouse boxing gloves if they wanted. Hell I'd even try and through one good punch. 

boxing-5.jpg

Hahaahahahah!!!

Looks like his whole posse was wearing pink, not just him! If the promoters approved your two fights, would you throw an extra punch and have your posse wear glitter flakes, too??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's just ashame what boxing has come down to today. They're almost parallel to Mexican lucha libre (no, I didn't say Nacho Libre; although the boxing industry clowns really belonged in that movie, too)= American fake boxing/boxers.

But yet, despite them, I'm still proud to be an American!

Lol

Update...

THE FIGHT IS ON, AND SOLD OUT IN 15 MINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

WUHUUU!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSS! :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Expect to pay $100 to watch it from home.   :confused:

:angel:

• Like 1

UFC.... a street thug without a gun who's only skill is to be able to inflict and absorb physical pain knocking out what little brains they had to begin with. Exploited for their raw style of entertainment value in a world filled with arm chair viewers. One of the lowest forms of 'entertainment' and no better than dog fighting. When the music stops will they have a chair to sit on? Will they even know what a chair is???

Boxing.... next rung up above UFC but possessing some skills in following instructions, rules and padded gloves to prolong the entertainment outcome. Less vicious, thus more agreeable for padding the viewer's conscience for enjoying it. There is nothing sadder than an old boxer sent in for that last dollar of entertainment

In the clearing stands a boxer
And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the remainders
Of every glove that laid him down
And cut him till he cried out
In his anger and his shame
“I am leaving, I am leaving”
But the fighter still remains ............... Paul Simon  

Where have all the heroes gone? Will our children grow up to idolize and emulate this???

• Like 1