(Boxer Manny) Pacquiao Vs. Mayweather-AKA, The Runner! Paid Judges. Boxing Sham! ;-D

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I see similarities between mayweather and Ali. Specifically, being loudmouth pussies that got by from generally being larger and having more reach than their opponents. I find Ali to be one of the most overrated boxers ever. He had to rope a dope to beat foreman, barely got by a much smaller Frazier, got a fake assed decision handed to him after Hagler broke his fucking jaw and beat him like a slave. The thrilla in manila was a good fight, but sure didn't hold a candle to the st. valentines day massacre in my book. Sugar Ray Robinson is pound for pound the best boxer to step into the ring. I'd also take Tyson any day over Ali, he was stronger, more aggressive, and had the two most vicious punches in history. Too bad Don king fucked his head up so bad, he would've beat all the records.

• Like 3
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is a degree of truth in this article, well............."

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/weve-lined-the-pockets-of-a-monster/story-fno61i58-1227334574060

P.s. fuck justin beiber!

Good article.

360° of truth, mayweather is a genuine piece of shit human being.

Fuck Justin Beiber

In reality, the boy needs a Baltimore mom.

Oh yeah, Selena Gomez is a very cute chick. ;-)

• Like 1

Outside the ring the boy is lost in his ego, and he has the $ to stay there. He is surrounded by people who what something from him, even J beav wants to look thug by hanging around. The funny thing is it's way cooler to Mayweather's image to have his own little white boy bitch. In the forum of public opinion he is the undisputed World Champion Looser.

Meanwhile back in the ring... Mayweather kept the fight in the center of the ring where he could take advantage of his reach and hight over Manny. There he could dance, dodge, and prance around Pacquiao, and unlike a 15 round heavyweight such as Ali vs Frazier, he has the conditioning to do that for 12 rounds. Mayweather was not sitting idle on the ropes waiting for Manny to punch himself out. If he had done that, Pacquiao could neutralize Floyd's reach and hight advantage by doing what he does best, coming in close and throwing from all angles. Given that opportunity to put Mayweather on the ropes, Pacquiao would have the advantage.

Trying to compare Ali and Mayweather on the surface may seem easy, but when you look at what motivated these two men in / outside the ring, and in the context of their time, you begin to see a world of difference in what their loudmouths were saying. When you have seen the raw aggression and vicious power of a fighter like Mike Tyson it's easy to see Ali would be no match, but to say Ali is the most over rated boxer of all time is like saying the Auto Union is overrated because it's not as fast as a WRX. Within the context of his time, Ali stood head and shoulders above the rest, inside and outside the ring.

• Like 1

^ you got my Amen to that, P.

Alexis Arguello from Nicaragua- another great quality fighter. My pops and I grew up and lived a block away from him. That motivated my dad to become a boxer himself. Lol

Check out the Alexis Arguello vs. Aaron Pryor fights. Boxing.

When mayweather ended up on the ropes with his dancing and reach deemed useless he would put Manny in a headlock, and the ref let it happen for 12 rounds. Mayweather is a shit boxer and a shit human being, no dancing around that.

• Like 2

I'm probably gonna get flamed for this, but I see similarities between mayweather and Ali. Specifically, being loudmouth pussies that got by from generally being larger and having more reach than their opponents. I find Ali to be one of the most overrated boxers ever. He had to rope a dope to beat foreman, barely got by a much smaller Frazier, got a fake assed decision handed to him after Hagler broke his fucking jaw and beat him like a slave. The thrilla in manila was a good fight, but sure didn't hold a candle to the st. valentines day massacre in my book. Sugar Ray Robinson is pound for pound the best boxer to step into the ring. I'd also take Tyson any day over Ali, he was stronger, more aggressive, and had the two most vicious punches in history. Too bad Don king fucked his head up so bad, he would've beat all the records.

Ali just fought smarter than all those other fucks. At the time when I was growing up I didn't like him either but this changed when I began to appreciate his moves of getting the most with the least..... and yes, you are wrong about him. 

The best part of this whole fight was watching Jimmy Kimmel , he didnt say a word and was still funny.

Yeah, really funny! I had no idea he was there until they showed him in the news today! Lol!!!

I tried to warn you fucktards. I knew it was going to be a joke.

HAHAHAHAH!!!!