(Boxer Manny) Pacquiao Vs. Mayweather-AKA, The Runner! Paid Judges. Boxing Sham! ;-D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I win, I didn't see it.  :rofl:  I shared a bottle of Stag's Leap Cabernet and smoked a couple Cuban Romeo & Julieta #3s with a buddy on his B-day. 

Who ever said the best offense is a good defense should be pimp smacked and have is nuts repossessed. That shit makes for one boring ass fucking fight. I saw the highlights on the 11PM news and holy shit Floyd's a prancer ante he?

• Like 2

Somewhere Ticket Master is selling tickets to the second coming........ Neil Young

Follow the money.................................................................................... J.J.(Jake) Gittes (Jack Nocholson in Chinatown)

It's ALWAYS aboot the MONEY!!!!!!!  ALLLLLWAYS. You have every right to feel played.

so-u-mad-cse-you-got-played.jpg

• Like 1

Good thing I was invited to see it and didn't cost me not 1 centavo. Never have either- always figure out a way to watch it for free, either free in The States, or while in vacation OUTSIDE the country! ;-DDD

Mexico and other Latin American countries get it on public TV for free. Well, PPV can't make money on people who don't have any, nor don't wanna pay for it. I guess that's something they have in common with Mayweather- they've learned hiw to "RUN", but from "PAYING!" Lol.

It just sucked for people who actually had to pay and not get what was expected!

The thing is that that "chasing" game which they have called sport, has NOW proven beyond the shadow of a doubt, that it needs to have it's 'Rules' overhauled waaaay much more than a 30-years- sitting Datsun. Actually, that Datto wouldn't need it as much as boxing does. It has now given the real sport a hard kick in the crotch.

And it sure makes it seem like decisions are being bought under the table. ;-)

But, it was worth watching Manny P. although he could have put waaay more effort into the whole thing!

You guys crack me up ,, what with Paradime and pre fight analysis using every pugilist cliche he could find type into one post and you other guys now whining that Maywethers "dancing around"  is not what "real" boxing is all about........ :rofl: :rofl:

There was this fight along time ago where this relatively unknown boxer took on another somewhat known boxer ,, and the winner of that fight leaned on ropes only coming out and laying a couple jabs when other fighter backed up ,,, most of fight to wear the other guy out ,,, then came out and defeated that  arguably "tougher" fighter.............................. Maybe you boxing historians have heard of it,,,,,,,,,,, The Thrilla in Manila ?????   

Arguably one of the greatest fights of ALL TIME.

Seriously i think the real crime is all you guys willingly let the cable companies vigorously fuck you in the ass so they can build a bigger empire........... :rofl: :rofl:

• Like 4

I didn't pay to watch that shit. It was the mayweather show any way, the announcers the judges and the ref were sucking his dick the whole night, easy to win when the ref gets all concerned everytime you get dazed a little and steps in. (not this fight but a different one) or let's you put your opponent in a head lock for 5-15 seconds whenever he got a flurry going at least once a round.

Good thing I was invited to see it and didn't cost me not 1 centavo.

It just sucked for people who actually had to pay

But, it was worth watching Manny P.

You sound like a good friend. The kind of friend who doesn't even bring beer to the house for the host who paid $100 so his friends could enjoy a show.

You sound like a good friend. The kind of friend who doesn't even bring beer to the house for the host who paid $100 so his friends could enjoy a show.

When YOU "treat or have treated others like YOU'D LIKE TO BE TREATED," they return the same or even better favor and that defines true friendships, my friends- the kind where they just want YOU there, not what you can bring. ;-D

505 was freeload'n in Hawaii ? ^^^ 

You guys crack me up ,, what with Paradime and pre fight analysis using every pugilist cliche he could find type into one post and you other guys now whining that Maywethers "dancing around"  is not what "real" boxing is all about........ :rofl: :rofl:

There was this fight along time ago where this relatively unknown boxer took on another somewhat known boxer ,, and the winner of that fight leaned on ropes only coming out and laying a couple jabs when other fighter backed up ,,, most of fight to wear the other guy out ,,, then came out and defeated that  arguably "tougher" fighter.............................. Maybe you boxing historians have heard of it,,,,,,,,,,, The Thrilla in Manila ?????   

Arguably one of the greatest fights of ALL TIME.

Seriously i think the real crime is all you guys willingly let the cable companies vigorously fuck you in the ass so they can build a bigger empire........... :rofl: :rofl:

Fine Nanner, I'll play Howard Cosell to your Jerry Springer. :rofl:

Dude, you should really stick to commenting on gif anis. That way maybe you wouldn't make such a fool of yourself.

Facetiously characterizing the Thriller in Manilla as a "relatively unknown boxer took on another somewhat known boxer", is cliche, it's also contrite and amateur commentary at best. But, comparing Ali's fight style in that fight to Floyd's in this fight shows a most impressive depth of ignorance.

Here's a little help. Manny is no Frazier, but he's 2 1/2" shorter, has a 4" reach disadvantage to Floyd, and weighed in 6 lbs. lighter the day of the fight. Now for the differences, Floyd running from his smaller opponent for 12 rounds is not what Ali did. Manilla was the THIRD and final match between Ali and Frazier, and it IS imo the all time best fight in history for good reason; it was fucking thrilling to watch. They stood toe to toe until Ali got the TKO. IF like you haven't actually seen the Ali Frazier fight you really should see it, because it's anything but boring.

The therm rope-a-dope fighting style you are describing was taken from the 1974 Rumble in the Jungle fight against George Foreman.

"fuck you in the ass so they can build a bigger empire........... :rofl: " Uh, the cable empire you speak of got less the 10% of the PPV revenue. If anyone was doing this "vigorous fucking"you speak of, it was Money Maker, aka The Prancer Queen.

This is what Real Boxing looks like.

The fight Nanner is actually referring to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tasCLcSslj4

This kinda sums it up for me.

The amount of money in prize purse alone for these shennanigans was ridiculously high.

Im all for a bit of biffo, and love watchning a "good" fight but this takes the cake.

Could have gone to the local club to watch it, chose to stay at home and drink beer and work on new datsun shell.

Could only imagine what good causes some of the money wasted on this "fight" could have been spent on.

And oh yeh, Fuck Justin Beiber!

• Like 2