(Boxer Manny) Pacquiao Vs. Mayweather-AKA, The Runner! Paid Judges. Boxing Sham! ;-D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to be throwing a small kick back of like 50 people in backyard while playing the fight on a projector!

Beer pong and all! Hurry up!!!!

First host! Yeah!!!

Sign me up, Terminatez! I'll possibly be attending. What's the address so we could all see?!

Lol!!!

• 1 month later...

The fight of the century is here. Finally happening this Saturday. The weigh-in on Friday.

Where will you be when it happens?

I knew where I was when INSOMNIACS was hit harder than the two... (and I mean Pac vs. May.). Something I was :o  shocked and :w00t: thrilled or surprised at the same time when I'd seen that "little lock" next to it. And, I knew where I was at that moment- at my computer! In my opinion, the first major event of the Ratsun scene! :rofl:  Hahahahah!

I knew it was gonna happen. Sooner or later, just not sooner than sooner. That's why I kept far from that scene. Why? 'Cus as a family friendly --- [fill in the blanks], it didn't fly. But, hey! Keep on Rat'tin'!

*We should all have respect one towards another, at all times.* I believe we're here to have camaraderie, learn, be entertained, but not be poked at :poke: . After all, you never, never know who's at the other end.  

Oh, btw: I finally took and passed my motorcycle course class over the weekend and passed! Yiiuh!!! B)

I've had a permit for the past ~2.5 years but never took the riding test or the CHP riding course to waive the riding test at the DMV!

So, I'm just waiting for the certificate to arrive, take to the DMV, wait, and finally get my physical 'card'- my license! :thumbup:

--Who's hosting the fight in here?--

Name, & Location.

:hug:

:rofl:

• Like 1

It's been asked, Floyd 38 and Manny 37, are they in their prime, or 5 years passed it? Personally, I haven't see either improving with age.To be honest, I haven't been impressed with either these guys last few fights.

It looked like the first Maidana vs Maywether was much closer to a draw than the split decision as Floyd did not control that fight, Marcos did. The second fight was a sad ass payday dance. Maidana didn't step in swinging from all angles, he stood around getting hit most of the fight. The only thing greater than Maywether's talent in the ring is his ability to make money. He manages to get more $ as his talent wanes. It's like Don King and Ali had a butt baby. 

Manny looked dominant in the Nov 2014 Algieri fight because Chris (2nd 12 round fight of his career) was a canned tomato challenger as was Apr 2014 Bradely (coming off an UGLY SD against Marquez) and Nov 2013 Rios (Coming off a UD loss to Alvarado, a huge underdog). 

Last KO for Maywether was 2011, last KO for Pac 2012... 

• Like 1

This is why I'm posing the question, I honestly don't know. Like I said, I don't see them improving in the last few year, or maybe it's just they haven't been challenged. I will admit, I wanted Maidana to win, and that may influence the way I saw Mayweather's performance, but he did look vulnerable, and far less effective than fights passed.

I guess what defines my observation is lack of hunger. Their egos are well fed, and their ambitions have left the ring.

I honestly didn't expect neither of them to get a HUUUUGE payout like the one they're getting. Not bad for a butt whooping.

Regarding the "Prime" thing (Para.), those three things I mentioned imo, are what makes it its prime/peak, etc...

Somewhere Ticket Master is selling tickets to the second coming........ Neil Young

Follow the money.................................................................................... J.J.(Jake) Gittes (Jack Nocholson in Chinatown)

Sorry guy's it's going to be a joke. I would never pay to see this crap. I can't stand that Mayweather.

Yah, but wouldn't you pay $100 to see him get his ass kick three ways to sunday?

Just saw the weigh in on Showtime... $400 mil in projected revenue. If it goes a full 12, that's $138,000 a second. You can expect I/1000 of a frame of video in the 6th round will be missing, because I ante pay'n a C note to support that shit. I've been lead to believe that good always triumphs over evil, and I want to protect and maintain my deeply held illusion.  

My prediction,

Mayweather takes a dive and they make $700 mil on the rematch... In that fight Mayweather by decision. 

He'll now have to take that dive voluntarily or involuntarily! Lol!!!

That industry just $aw the power behind that fight and will keep milking it til the end- perhaps past all the Rocky movies combined! Lol

I'll be glad when it's OVER personally. I am sick of hearing about this match between these two has beens that never were. What's next? Hulk Hogan vs Ric Flair? A rematch between Muhammed Ali and George Foreman?

• Like 1