2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those shift knobs are Awesome, great way to raise $ for this truck too. I will need a shift knob for my truck anyway, so this is a great opportunity. I have to get a shift lever also for the dogleg 5 speed that I'm putting in my truck, will these knobs fit that shift lever? I'd probably buy a white one, unless you decide to offer them in a jade green in addition to the other colors you posted above.

• Like 1

Those shift knobs are Awesome, great way to raise $ for this truck too. I will need a shift knob for my truck anyway, so this is a great opportunity. I have to get a shift lever also for the dogleg 5 speed that I'm putting in my truck, will these knobs fit that shift lever? I'd probably buy a white one, unless you decide to offer them in a jade green in addition to the other colors you posted above.

The thread can be adapted as needed.The knob has a M16x1.5 master thread and I have inserts to reduce it to M12-1.5, M10-1.50, M10-1.25, M8-1.25 and 3/8-course & fine.

Colors are as shown.

• Like 3

DONATED  CANBY TRUCK PARTS :    DONATED BY :                                                 

FRONT BRAKES & KING PIN REBUILD................................................................mklotz70

SEATS & DOOR CARDS    ..........................................................................ratdat3

PARTS TRANSPORT & LABOR .................................................................. hobospyder

TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam
DASH BOARD ..................................................................... ...................... uberkevin
IGNITION SYSTEM & SWITCHES  ............................................................... charlie69
TRANSPORTATION .................................................................................... fastdadd
FRONT TURN LENSES ....................................................................................... skyblue

POWDER COATING ......................................................................................... jrock4224

HOOD AND LABOR ..................................................................................... jester
KNOBS & SHIFTER ..................................................................................... mattndew76
521 TRUCK ................................................................................................. datslocos & denmarkboy
INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................... ratsun
EVENT & RAFFLE ........................................................................................ datsuns northwest
PAYPAL & TOWING ...................................................................................... bowtie towing aka "Evil Santa"
BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ......................................................................... the graphics shop
STREERING WHEEL & WING WINDOWS & HUBS........................................... wayno  

RATSUN GRILL BADGE & RATSUN SHIFT KNOB ........................................... Dime Dave 

CRAZY ROAD TRIP TO DONATE LABOR ........................................................Busta Nut

LABOR & ROAD TRIP ....................................................................................Farmer

CRAZY ROAD TRIP & LABOR ........................................................................ Eastbay521 & copilot

LABOR / LUNCH / LIQUIDS & REAR BRAKES................................................... Draker

HUB CAP ...................................................................................................... 67_1600

ENGINE  REBUILD ......................................................................................... Datsun life

REAR BRAKES  .............................................................................................. ]2eDeYe

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE : Tbowtie@comcast.net

please make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS :   

]2eDeYe   a6m-zero  Justin Berni    hobosyder   Charlie69  Gradyfest

zed 1     Lime D. Zeze

snapback.png

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .
       87acd5a1-0505-4d71-a241-5bcdeb938755_zps                                                 1d791ab1-3748-43bd-97f2-c07f109ed680_zps
                                                                          header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg
     674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps                                                                  90b3f0fb-7cb3-4e14-bf87-df29436a0d9a_zps

40c7a9ca-81d8-44ba-ad9d-f9c72acf06c8_zps                        d3868d73-2225-4f98-b3e4-78ee29a0f58e_zps

1f652a55-984d-4366-9332-ef29def30cf7_zps                           2d81198a-0c7e-473e-8f0a-2478503cd800_zpssnapback.png 

ffa48b98-84b5-473c-81ca-598527282b62_zps

1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.pnghttp://www.bluehandsinc.com          http://eugenegraphicsshop.com           http://www.youtube.c.../bluehandsvideo.

http://datsunsnw.org              http://www.md-machinist.com        http://www.futofab.com/                       

https://www.facebook...939484376066394

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUILD

14 inch white wall tires                                                                              paint 

labor                                                                                                        
transportation                                                                                            carpet

fuse block                                                                                                  labor 
                                                                                                                rubber kit 

• Like 1

The thread can be adapted as needed.The knob has a M16x1.5 master thread and I have inserts to reduce it to M12-1.5, M10-1.50, M10-1.25, M8-1.25 and 3/8-course & fine.

Colors are as shown.

Anyone happen to know the thread size for a stock B210 4-speed trans? I'd kill for one of those amber ones on my new project...

• Like 1

Are these a limited edition item? Do you plan to make more of these later, or is this a one time deal?

denmarkboy,

It is my privilege to help out, even if only in a small way.

I also realize there is a large number of other folks supporting the project and wanted to do something as a small token of their help in pulling the project together. 

FutoFab is having a shift knob custom made with one of the pins embedded in the top of the knob. Below is  picture of a knob done in a darker blue than the knob for the truck. Once this arrives I'll send it along.

P1010491.JPG

• Like 1

Love the blue one!!!!

Me too. 

Guess I'll have to keep my 240Z wood one for now..................besides, these will give those that can't make it to Eugene a chance to help out and get something for their rigs too. 

• Like 1