2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big thanks to Draker yesterday for the help with the brakes , Those things were so stuck together we had to cut one of them off . i will post pics, i havent uploaded them yet . 

I also got the dash pulled and looks like the rabbits chewed threw most of it at the cab exchange . 

IMAG4440_zpsg8ibrlmu.jpg

also got a 1983 penny 

IMAG4441_zpsyyryiyo3.jpg

• Like 3

Lots of hard work going into this build. Lots of hard to find parts from personal collections going into this truck. All money from the raffle is going to charity. So no expenses are being recouped. The build is purely out of love for Datsuns and the community.

As mentioned above the rear brakes were toast. Even with a BFH we had to cut one of the rear drums off.

The rear brakes alone will run about $100, not including a new master cylinder. If we can raise $50 for the rear brakes, I will match it.. and we can get this thing stopping safely again.

I have nothing to do with the organization or clubs building this truck. I'm not trying to be an internet panhandler. If you feel like donating to see some lucky winner drive this thing home in June, please do. 

• Like 6

Lots of hard work going into this build. Lots of hard to find parts from personal collections going into this truck. All money from the raffle is going to charity. So no expenses are being recouped. The build is purely out of love for Datsuns and the community.

As mentioned above the rear brakes were toast. Even with a BFH we had to cut one of the rear drums off.

The rear brakes alone will run about $100, not including a new master cylinder. If we can raise $50 for the rear brakes, I will match it.. and we can get this thing stopping safely again.

I have nothing to do with the organization or clubs building this truck. I'm not trying to be an internet panhandler. If you feel like donating to see some lucky winner drive this thing home in June, please do. 

Im-Your-Huckleberry.jpg

• Like 3

denmarkboy, on 29 Nov 2014 - 08:32 AM, said:snapback.png

snapback.png

DONATED  CANBY TRUCK PARTS :    DONATED BY :                                                 

FRONT BRAKES & KING PIN REBUILD................................................................mklotz70

SEATS & DOOR CARDS    ..........................................................................ratdat3

PARTS TRANSPORT & LABOR .................................................................. hobospyder

TRANSPORTATION ................................................................................... eagle_adam
DASH BOARD ..................................................................... ...................... uberkevin
IGNITION SYSTEM & SWITCHES  ............................................................... charlie69
TRANSPORTATION .................................................................................... fastdadd
FRONT TURN LENSES ....................................................................................... skyblue

POWDER COATING ......................................................................................... jrock4224

HOOD AND LABOR ..................................................................................... jester
KNOBS & SHIFTER ..................................................................................... mattndew76
521 TRUCK ................................................................................................. datslocos & denmarkboy
INFORMATION AND SUPPORT .................................................................... ratsun
EVENT & RAFFLE ........................................................................................ datsuns northwest
PAYPAL & TOWING ...................................................................................... bowtie towing aka "Evil Santa"
BUILD BOARD & GRAPHICS ......................................................................... the graphics shop
STREERING WHEEL & WING WINDOWS & HUBS........................................... wayno  

RATSUN GRILL BADGE & RATSUN SHIFT KNOB ........................................... Dime Dave 

CRAZY ROAD TRIP TO DONATE LABOR ........................................................Busta Nut

LABOR & ROAD TRIP ....................................................................................Farmer

CRAZY ROAD TRIP & LABOR ........................................................................ Eastbay521 & copilot

LABOR / LUNCH / LIQUIDS & REAR BRAKES................................................... Draker

HUB CAP ...................................................................................................... 67_1600

ENGINE  REBUILD ......................................................................................... Datsun life

REAR BRAKES  .............................................................................................. ]2eDeYe

PAYPAL DONATIONS CAN BE MADE : Tbowtie@comcast.net

please make donations as a gift , to avoid 8% fee per transaction.

PAYPAL DONATIONS :   

]2eDeYe   a6m-zero  Justin Berni    hobosyder   Charlie69  Gradyfest

zed 1     Lime D. Zeze 

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU DONATING PARTS AND LABOR .
       87acd5a1-0505-4d71-a241-5bcdeb938755_zps                                                 1d791ab1-3748-43bd-97f2-c07f109ed680_zps
                                                                          header-image3_zpsxw6uiqjj.jpg
     674f4a1e-2d87-4617-81ea-5657144c2d80_zps                                                                  90b3f0fb-7cb3-4e14-bf87-df29436a0d9a_zps

40c7a9ca-81d8-44ba-ad9d-f9c72acf06c8_zps                        d3868d73-2225-4f98-b3e4-78ee29a0f58e_zps

1f652a55-984d-4366-9332-ef29def30cf7_zps                           2d81198a-0c7e-473e-8f0a-2478503cd800_zps

snapback.png

ffa48b98-84b5-473c-81ca-598527282b62_zps

1397610931_zpsfrrq03zl.pnghttp://www.bluehandsinc.com          http://eugenegraphicsshop.com           http://www.youtube.c.../bluehandsvideo.

http://datsunsnw.org              http://www.md-machinist.com        http://www.futofab.com/                       

https://www.facebook...939484376066394

PARTS STILL NEEDED FOR THE BUILD

14 inch white wall tires                                                                              paint 

labor                                                                                                        
transportation                                                                                            carpet

fuse block                                                                                                  labor 
                                                                                                                rubber kit 

• Like 2

denmarkboy,

It is my privilege to help out, even if only in a small way.

I also realize there is a large number of other folks supporting the project and wanted to do something as a small token of their help in pulling the project together. 

FutoFab is having a shift knob custom made with one of the pins embedded in the top of the knob. Below is  picture of a knob done in a darker blue than the knob for the truck. Once this arrives I'll send it along.

P1010491.JPG

• Like 13

That shift knob is bad ass!

Well here is your chance to get one and help out the build 

av-567.jpg?_r=0

• Cars:Datsuns and Nissans, Many

Sent Today, 08:03 AM

When I ordered the blue knob for the truck, I ordered some extra “Ratsun.net” knobs, I have 4 total.

I realize you need some cash for the paint and tires. How about I offer these knobs for sale at $50/each delivered and give 100% to the project?

I can perform the sales and send you the cash. The knobs will be shipped when they arrive or as the sales occur, whichever is first.

Here are images of the colors I will have.

2 – Solid Black

P1010494.JPG

1 – Solid White

P1010495.JPG

1 – Amber Pearl

P1010499.JPG

Dave Patten

Dunbarton, NH

Dave@FutoFab.com

www.FutoFab.com

• Like 7