Police armed with camber gauges...

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen this online on facebook and its fucking retarded sure the hella flush thing is stupid but cops should be spending there time catching real criminals and getting rid of the corrupt cops in the world rather then fucking with people who like there cars a certain way

So you're saying that they wouldn't have done the same SIX years later?

Here's what I did say...

What the police and justice system didn't learn from was the fact that these two assholes (both convicted felons) got only three months in jail for having a trunk full of body armor, rifles, hand guns and thousands of rounds of ammo four years earlier. Eventually everything but the guns were returned... wtf??? If they had got 5 years for a felon having possession of a firearm this wouldn't have happened. Now THIS would have protected the public

Five years in jail for possession would have stopped them from a shootout rampage four years later. Surely the armored guard killed would still be alive. In that four years the police may have been able to pin some other crime on them, possibly they would have killed another POS inmate and got life. Hell maybe they would have been killed. Problem solved. Oh I suppose they might have turned their lives around.... could happen

100 days for felony possession of a firearm? In China they would get 100 days, then the firing squad.

I've seen these cars storming down the highway barely able to stay in their lane. There's a stretch of 580 that has tons of these POSs broke down on the shoulder. Especially on Saturday and Sunday morning. Justice is a bitch ante she.

My wife should thank god we're not rich , or FAT510 would have the whole front yard full of those Cadillacs like the parking lot at the fair.

me too, looks like the new CTS-V are back to 5 lug....

242540d1279047839-swapping-5-lug-cts-6-l

:lol:

• Like 1

Well, I'm not really a sock monkey guy, but Dude, those rims are s so bad ass, where can I get a set? I'll pay you a finders fee. Maybe you can position yourself as the PacNorWest distributer. I smell MONEY Smoke!