• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandfather ate bacon or sausage and eggs with white toast every morning for breakfast.Most dinners were chicken fried steak fried in guess what ? lard.He lived to be 85.

..but he probably worked his ass off and burned it off.
  • Like 1

Donna Brazile Says Clinton Campaign Officials Made Her Feel Like "Patsey The Slave"

Brazile alleges that Clinton’s top aides routinely disrespected her and put the DNC on a “starvation diet,” depriving it of funding for voter turnout operations.

As one of her party’s most prominent black strategists, Brazile also recounts fiery disagreements with Clinton’s staffers — including a conference call in which she told three senior campaign officials, Charlie Baker, Marlon Marshall and Dennis Cheng, that she was being treated like a slave.

“I’m not Patsey the slave,” Brazile recalls telling them, a reference to the character played by Lupita Nyong’o in the film, “12 Years a Slave.” “Y’all keep whipping me and whipping me and you never give me any money or any way to do my damn job. I am not going to be your whipping girl!”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/donna-brazile-says-clinton-campaign-officials-made-her-feel-patsy-slave

Well no surprises here. I imagine the Trump team has/had it's in fighting too. Nothing illegal just jockeying for political position. We're all aware of the term 'back room deals'. Poor Bernie and his supporters. Maybe there will be more transparency in the future.... maybe neither side wants it..

Donna Brazile Says Clinton Campaign Officials Made Her Feel Like "Patsey The Slave"

Brazile alleges that Clinton’s top aides routinely disrespected her and put the DNC on a “starvation diet,” depriving it of funding for voter turnout operations.

As one of her party’s most prominent black strategists, Brazile also recounts fiery disagreements with Clinton’s staffers — including a conference call in which she told three senior campaign officials, Charlie Baker, Marlon Marshall and Dennis Cheng, that she was being treated like a slave.

“I’m not Patsey the slave,” Brazile recalls telling them, a reference to the character played by Lupita Nyong’o in the film, “12 Years a Slave.” “Y’all keep whipping me and whipping me and you never give me any money or any way to do my damn job. I am not going to be your whipping girl!”

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-04/donna-brazile-says-clinton-campaign-officials-made-her-feel-patsy-slave

It's nice to see that train has derailed.Maybe Brazile's problem isn't her skin color but her personality ? 

• Like 1

Well no surprises here. I imagine the Trump team has/had it's in fighting too. Nothing illegal just jockeying for political position. We're all aware of the term 'back room deals'. Poor Bernie and his supporters. Maybe there will be more transparency in the future.... maybe neither side wants it..

when a top dem plays the Katrina card against Hillary it's a nuclear scorched earth play.

donnakatrina.png

'This Week' Transcript 11-5-17: Former DNC chair Donna Brazile

BRAZILE: Do I regret taking on a job the second time in my life as chair of the party, cleaning up everyone's mess, taking all of the incoming, being unable to spend funds that I raised? Do I regret being on the road 100 percent of the time, being hacked by the Russians, being -- being harassed, getting death threats? Do I regret any of that? George, was worse than Hurricane Katrina in terms of the emotional toll. But do I regret stranding up for what is right, helping Hillary Clinton, helping the Democratic Party?

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/week-transcript-11-17-dnc-chair-donna-brazile/story?id=50932234

Devin Kelly, who killed at least 27 people and injured many more, was one of two shooters in the church, according to eyewitnesses, who also report Kelly carried an Antifa flag and told the churchgoers “this is a communist revolution” before unloading on the congregation, reloading several times.

Well? Where's the other person?????

I blame facebook for this.

funny thing.....conspiracy nuts are saying that Trump had something to do with the Saudi purge yesterday and that the Antifa $$$ coming from the purged that were going to be used for their hooliganism got cut so the events got canceled.

BTW, someone with tiger balls grabbed the rifle from the perp.

Texas Rangers: Armed Citizen ‘Engaged’ Killer, Ending Rampage

https://news.grabien.com/story-texas-dept-public-safety-armed-citizen-engaged-killer-ending

Well if the citizen was armed why not shoot him? What's the sense of being armed and not using it???? Or saying he was armed if it played no part?? Or do they mean he grabbed the shooter's rifle and was then armed?? So the now 'armed' citizen shot the guy? Fuckin' journalists today can't write for shit.