Soros portfolio manager accused of raping, beating women in penthouse dungeon

A former portfolio manager for an investment fund founded by financier George Soros sexually abused women at a Manhattan penthouse dungeon, according to a $27 million Brooklyn federal suit.

Howie Rubin, 62, whose high-stakes dealing was featured in the best-selling books “Liar’s Poker” and “The Big Short,” rented the lavish Metropolitan Tower pad in Midtown to indulge in brutal sex with women whom he paid between $2,000 and $5,000 per session, according to the suit filed Thursday.

The three unidentified plaintiffs in the case — including two Playboy Playmates — claim the married father raped and beat them to the point that they needed extensive medical attention, court papers say.

At the $8 million penthouse, they were shown to a side room featuring ropes, chains and sex toys along with other BDSM equipment.

http://nypost.com/2017/11/03/portfolio-manager-accused-of-raping-beating-women-in-penthouse-dungeon/

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Soros portfolio manager accused of raping, beating women in penthouse dungeon

A former portfolio manager for an investment fund founded by financier George Soros sexually abused women at a Manhattan penthouse dungeon, according to a $27 million Brooklyn federal suit.

Howie Rubin, 62, whose high-stakes dealing was featured in the best-selling books “Liar’s Poker” and “The Big Short,” rented the lavish Metropolitan Tower pad in Midtown to indulge in brutal sex with women whom he paid between $2,000 and $5,000 per session, according to the suit filed Thursday.

The three unidentified plaintiffs in the case — including two Playboy Playmates — claim the married father raped and beat them to the point that they needed extensive medical attention, court papers say.

At the $8 million penthouse, they were shown to a side room featuring ropes, chains and sex toys along with other BDSM equipment.

http://nypost.com/2017/11/03/portfolio-manager-accused-of-raping-beating-women-in-penthouse-dungeon/

(sigh) rich assholes....

... wait a tic.... weren't they paid $2,000 to $5,000 per session for this?????????

• Like 2

Alec Baldwin Regrets Having ‘Bullied Women’

The actor admitted he’s “treated women in a very sexist way.”

At a lunch in his honor on Thursday, Alec Baldwin delved into his less-than-honorable side.

While addressing the recent rash of sexual misconduct allegations in the entertainment industry, the 59-year-old actor admitted regret for his own behavior toward women at times.

“I certainly have treated women in a very sexist way,” he said at the Paley Center for Media event in New York City, per The Hollywood Reporter. “I’ve bullied women. I’ve overlooked women. I’ve underestimated women. Not as a rule. From time to time, I’ve done what a lot of men do, which is … when you don’t treat women the same way you treat men. You don’t. I’m from a generation where you really don’t and I’d like that to change. I really would like that to change.”

Baldwin, best known recently for impersonating Donald Trump on “Saturday Night Live,” said workplace equality is needed both inside and outside Hollywood. He had heard rumors of people being mistreated in the entertainment business but didn’t realize how rampant the problem was until.....

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/alec-baldwin-says-ive-bullied-women_us_59fc4cb9e4b0b0c7fa397338

Hollywood's house of cards tumbling down..good riddance.

But King Trump is from Hollywood, so are Steve Mnuchin and Steve Bannon and friggin' Omarosa for that matter.

If any of you people feel like reading a great book here is one;

Life: the Movie - How Entertainment Conquered Reality - by Neal Gabler

The system is set up such that you can't get into an elected office in Washington without getting dirty on the way there. American's have come to accept this as the norm and they deal with it by passively participating in the crime. Look the other way when your party's caught, and scream like a stuck pig when it's the other party. And we have the balls to piss and moan about things being so fucked up? If you don't hold your own party and elected officials accountable your complacence is complicit aiding and abetting. If you justify it with "But the other guy is worse", you have no concept of, or right to judge the integrity of others.

2016 election was a grotesque display of just how sick and twisted our democracy has become, but instead of facing it head on to get to the bottom of this shit show, we're still twisting in the wind turning our heads pointing fingers at the other side and worried they're getting an unfair advantage. Why are they dealing with tax reform to help the rich instead of campaign finance reform that would put our democracy back in the hands of the paople? Who is leading and benefiting most from this futile snake eating it's own tail battle?

$ESTABLISHMENT$

To rise to the top of any position you have to be willing to do what the other guy won't. The higher the position the more difficult it is to achieve if you have empathy, morals and remorse. Not impossible, but very difficult. It's true that nice guys finish last. The consummate politician is a charismatic sociopath with the cunning to skillfully imitate the traits we look for and admire in the people we trust and elect to lead us. All who hunger for political power on any level first have to accept that they have to be at least, partly sociopathic and hopefully totally, if they want to be successful. For who in their right mind could want to be one?

You gotta be crazy, you gotta have a real need.
You gotta sleep on your toes, and when you're on the street,
You gotta be able to pick out the easy meat with your eyes closed.
And then moving in silently, down wind and out of sight,
You gotta strike when the moment is right without thinking.

And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.
You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.     

• Like 1

No point, just nothing new here. Same regurgitated stuff. 

Now, the shit that keeps coming out of your Party Leaders, The Klintons, now those are Skeletons! 

Point being people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

Karma's a bitch and in King Trumps case that rubber band is stretched to the breaking point.

When it snaps back on him it's going to snap hard. 

Here is more fun reading; http://www.businessinsider.com/robert-mueller-russia-trump-jared-kushner-2017-11

Point being people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 

Karma's a bitch and in King Trumps case that rubber band is stretched to the breaking point.

When it snaps back on him it's going to snap hard. 

Here is more fun reading; http://www.businessinsider.com/robert-mueller-russia-trump-jared-kushner-2017-11

Shit, I think the Klintons probably have forgotten where some of the bodies are buried by now. 

• Like 3

elephants-never-forget.jpg?w=240

No.... and I don't think Bernie has forgotten them either. They have a lot to answer for and are big targets. Then there is a book written by one of them to remind us just how much we don't like them.

Never forget.... never forgive.

• Like 2