So murdering people is okay but property damage is not?

Expressing free speech that advocates the subjugation of other's is verrry touchy and with good reason. It scares the fuck out of people and can inflame passions.

We know what these nazi fuckers want and we know what they will do to get it. History is quite clear on this one.

Here is where false equivalency ends; as much as Antifa thinks they are going to start a revolution, it ain't gonna happen, the right has the guns, the training, and the numbers.

Antifa is useful in preventing these nazi assholes from getting too much of a foothold.

The left will try to smash fascism because the traditional conservative right has shown it will comfortably bend to it.

You sir is stupid.

/Drop mic

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

the left is the left no matter the boundaries if one accepts the idea of universal class warfare. that was what Marx himself taught. he believed the proletariat to be the same in all nations and thus able to be pushed to revolution by the same means.

you must agree with me. after all, you're worried about goosetepping national socialst Germans from the 1930s taking over the political dialog in 2017 America.

I am sure I do agree with you in some way, I am just not sure how yet!

I definitely do not view Antifa as much of a threat as what I perceive others do on here.

Then again I am sure of my own abilities and know how to act locally.

I don't give a shit about supposed free speech restriction on college campuses unless my kid will be going there.

I remember what it was like in the eighties when the Reagan Right white frat boy was the big man on campus and to be different was to be a target.

Kinda like high school.

Now it's swung 180 degrees in the other direction. Same bullshit, different side.

As far as the nazi jerkoffs go, there is no false equivalency with Antifa there for me.

My wife is jewish and by extension so is my daughter, when I see these insecure pencilnecks shouting "Jew will not replace us" I know it's clobbering time if they try that shit near me.

I wouldn't even say these guys are beholden to a right leaning argument. They are just trying to blast about how extreme things are and the focus is habitually blanketing anyone right of ANTIFA or attempting to be pragmatic of Trump in a way. 

Reasonable conversation has been replaced by defensive assumptions. 

I see things just a little differently.

I see on this page people whom profess to being equitable and non biased, but every knee jerk fucking post is an anti-left, anti- Hillary, anti- Soros, pro- right ON ANY ISSUE joke.

So who is making defensive assumptions?

When Obama was president there were tons of anti- Obama posts, and now where is the same sentiment for Trump? I am hearing crickets chirping...

I'm right about this because when Alex Jones retracted Pizza Gate where was the mention on this thread? Again with more crickets...

And the same five dudes will give lip service to "both sides suck man"  to maybe feel better about themselves or impress chicks? I dunno...

I guess some people don't like to have egg on their face.

I guess I am just looking for people who think they already do, call a spade a spade, no matter WHAT.

Oh wait you already did that when Obama was President.

• Like 1

It's really awe inspiring to watch the social programming in here. Not as a result of this thread, mind you, but media in general. Not MSM either, but the polar opposite. It has conservative minded folks, who rightly hold anger towards Antifa, find themselves supporting White Supremacists. I know some in this room have dealt with this discomfort. And I bet this trend is apparent coast to coast. Is Antifa actually building the base of the white power groups? It's a strange stage we see. I live in a very liberal state. I don't personally know anyone who thinks Antifa speaks for them. I've actually witnessed a shockingly small amount of support for them, and dominantly see them as an embarrassment. I wonder who really is behind the organization. If they don't represent Liberals (largely), they are either a fringe group, or a tool. Knowing their effect they have, why would the left being this on.

Total conspiracy theory, mostly just a ramble. But honestly, something about both the Antifa and the Nazis seem strangely staged, and unlikely. It's 2017 for fucks sake. We live in a society where it's cool to fuck. Stop killing and get laid. I just don't get it.

• Like 4

One last thought before I retire.

In the 70's the largest employer in the U.S. was General Motors with a median wage of $25.00 and change.

Today it's Walmart with an average of wage of $9.00

It wasn't liberals who took those well paying jobs away...

• Like 1

I see on this page people whom profess to being equitable and non biased, but every knee jerk fucking post is an anti-left, anti- Hillary, anti- Soros, pro- right ON ANY ISSUE joke.

When Obama was president there were tons of anti- Obama posts, and now where is the same sentiment for Trump? I am hearing crickets chirping...

I'm right about this because when Alex Jones retracted Pizza Gate where was the mention on this thread? Again with more crickets...

And the same five dudes will give lip service to "both sides suck man"  to maybe feel better about themselves or impress chicks? I dunno...

I guess I am just looking for people who think they already do, call a spade a spade, no matter WHAT.

I have the right to disagree with whoever I choose to, if you categorize me as a white supremacist because I believe Antifa is a terrorist group, then you'll have to categorize me as a terrorist for me believing that white supremacists are murderous thugs.....how do you wrap your labeling mind around that one?

• Like 3

In the 70's the largest employer in the U.S. was General Motors with a median wage of $25.00 and change.

Who took them away?

• Like 3

I have the right to disagree with whoever I choose to, if you categorize me as a white supremacist because I believe Antifa is a terrorist group, then you'll have to categorize me as a terrorist for me believing that white supremacists are murderous thugs.....how do you wrap your labeling mind around that one?

When did I personally label you, ( I mean other than snowflake)?

Where is the same sentiment for Trump ? well we have you,RacerX,Paradime,Tr8ter,Datzenmike and i'm sure i missed a couple more.You live in California.The politicians here are the reason i'm steering towards the right nowadays.How can i be non biased living here ?

• Like 1

Where is the same sentiment for Trump ? well we have you,RacerX,Paradime,Tr8ter,Datzenmike and i'm sure i missed a couple more.You live in California.The politicians here are the reason i'm steering towards the right nowadays.How can i be non biased living here ?

It's not a crime to be biased, I just try to walk it like I talk it.

I coulda sworn I gave Trump a backhanded compliment with his "money-getting abilities" a few pages ago, the rest of it is not worth it to comment on, nor is it positive.

That's me being unbiased.

The failure of Reaganomics/ Republican economic policies.

Here is somewhat of a primer;

https://www.vcreporter.com/2017/08/pop-quiz/

I have to stop posting for a while because this starting to eat into too much of my precious time.

Thanks for giving me the forum to write in.

"hey. read this and maybe I'll take your questions later. probably not though. if you call me out on it though I will engage in ad hominem attacks or ask why you took something personally."

• Like 1

Not sure if this is a list of posters or trump supporters. Go back and see that I was more anti Hillery that Trump. I usually tend to support the underdog in any contest so trump was a default position.... and I bought into the media position that he had a 5% chance of winning. Egg on my face, he won. I can't think of any really serious pro trump position posts by me, offhand, that can't be balanced by negative ones. Mostly it's posters making wildly generalized and ridiculous comments that I might pounce on with equally trollish retort. Geesus fuck! some of you guys are idiots. No offense. If I like a comment it just means it's sensible and has some thought in it or devilishly funny. Like religion, politics  is a large target that deserves to be poked at.     

• Like 3

Just looking for honesty and integrity haven't noticed any democrats in power with it in 20 years.

We know trump's an idiot , imbecile , etc.

But he knows business and called out the bullshit we've seen on both sides forever

So on pros and cons he is on a whole different level than the puppet bullshit that was

Trump could be as well , but were we all paying attention last 8 years ? Not to the news and left right . Just big picture??

Again, pissed off Americans over payed off protestors and media. The government needs to all but go away, it's that simple. The debate over heath care and fucking DACA??just reactionary pissing contest. Designed to fail , trump can hopefully blow it wide open and people can get back together to start over locally, then city, State

Untill then, any anti argument from general consensus makes me pro

• Like 2

The takeaway for me is that, what I only suspected of the media before,  is now very much confirmed by their actions. They are unbelievably biased, unprofessional, deceptive, and not a journalist in the bunch... in general terms... fucked up. There may be a few good items but now everything is seen through 'fake news' glasses. The trouble with this is some serious shit could be slipping in and how would you know?

• Like 3

The takeaway for me is that, what I only suspected of the media before, is now very much confirmed by their actions. They are unbelievably biased, unprofessional, deceptive, and not a journalist in the bunch... in general terms... fucked up. There may be a few good items but now everything is seen through 'fake news' glasses. The trouble with this is some serious shit could be slipping in and how would you know?

We can't pick out truth from the feces.

Everything gets spun and politically played to the extreme.

The science wasn't the only thing we took away from Germany in the 40's

• Like 1

LOL, it was not liberals? good one.

• Like 1

That's on you John. You can support whoever you want. That's the beauty about this country.