what do you think the numbers are - antifa versus fascists? real fascists. not Trump supporters. you like wiki. by wiki's definition how many fascists do you feel exist for antifa to fight?

Good question, I've read varying numbers although we cannot count the ones whom are not volunteering the information.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

DHP assuming you might call foul on the resource. Use something other than google for your search engine, and research items mentioned in this article. 

https://www.cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly

Sayinging ANTIFA is terrorism light doesn't change the fact that they are escalating beyond protesting. This is a hate group by definition an pushes a very similar form of ideology to actual NAZI conduct if you know history. I said Conduct. 

If it comes to scorekeeping like you suggested then we can get into global leftism such as communism and the massive death tolls that blanket even hundreds of years of accumulated tally by extreme catholicism. But to pin a win on your argument. in the USA the Order goes Islamists, Right Wing Extremists, Left wing extremists, and everything else.

ANTIFA is meant to terrorize and has carried out acts of violence on people they blanket under what they see as Alt-Right Nazi. Using another search engine you can find lots of MSM non reporting of major violence in the name of the left. 

So don't be so inclined to defend such an entity. 

• Like 1

If it comes to scorekeeping like you suggested then we can get into global leftism such as communism and the massive death tolls that blanket even hundreds of years of accumulated tally by extreme catholicism. But to pin a win on your argument. in the USA the Order goes Islamists, Right Wing Extremists, Left wing extremists, and everything else.

yeah but to a leftist the deaths caused by their side are forgivable because those people were murdered during the attempted establishment of a utopia that is always just a few hundred more executions away from fruition.

we are not supposed to judge a leftist on their actions but solely on their intentions thus antifa should be forgiven all felonious assaults because their goal is to fight fascism and that goal is a noble one not to be impeded or impugned by the blood of innocent people not sworn to a side.

• Like 2

DHP assuming you might call foul on the resource. Use something other than google for your search engine, and research items mentioned in this article. 

https://www.cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly

Sayinging ANTIFA is terrorism light doesn't change the fact that they are escalating beyond protesting. This is a hate group by definition an pushes a very similar form of ideology to actual NAZI conduct if you know history. I said Conduct. 

ANTIFA is meant to terrorize and has carried out acts of violence on people they blanket under what they see as Alt-Right Nazi. Using another search engine you can find lots of MSM non reporting of major violence in the name of the left. 

So don't be so inclined to defend such an entity. 

You assume too much, I am not out and out defending Antifa, I just not going along lockstep with what the zeitgeist on this thread is concerning them. 

They are not as big a threat to America as it looks like some here believe.

Look at where they are centered; urban areas, this is not a mistake. This is whom their rank and file is comprised of; urban and suburban misfits and wannabe radicals.

Their shit will NEVER wash in middle America because you middle America residents WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

Mattndew I have seen pictures of your town, you are about as white as white can be ( not that there is anything wrong with that).

Do you think for one second Antifa is coming to infiltrate your town?

Not gonna happen, the shit may gonna get violent soon, but not anywhere near you ( maybe Portland however).

So murdering people is okay but property damage is not?

Expressing free speech that advocates the subjugation of other's is verrry touchy and with good reason. It scares the fuck out of people and can inflame passions.

We know what these nazi fuckers want and we know what they will do to get it. History is quite clear on this one.

Here is where false equivalency ends; as much as Antifa thinks they are going to start a revolution, it ain't gonna happen, the right has the guns, the training, and the numbers.

Antifa is useful in preventing these nazi assholes from getting too much of a foothold.

The left will try to smash fascism because the traditional conservative right has shown it will comfortably bend to it.

God damnit i meant to mention murdering people also.Where do you get that from ? 

• Like 1

yeah but to a leftist the deaths caused by their side are forgivable because those people were murdered during the attempted establishment of a utopia that is always just a few hundred more executions away from fruition.

we are not supposed to judge a leftist on their actions but solely on their intentions thus antifa should be forgiven all felonious assaults because their goal is to fight fascism and that goal is a noble one not to be impeded or impugned by the blood of innocent people not sworn to a side.

Again, let's see some historical American examples.

Second sentence, wow very poetic, didn't know you had it in ya!

Their shit will NEVER wash in middle America because you middle America residents WILL NOT ALLOW IT.

shit doesn't wash in any part of the country where leftists have been unable to ban conceal carry. they don't start shit in CCW areas for the same reason they wear masks - they're cowards.

• Like 1

You assume too much, I am not out and out defending Antifa, I just not going along lockstep with what the zeitgeist on this thread is concerning them. 

They are not as big a threat to America as it looks like some here believe.

Look at where they are centered; urban areas, this is not a mistake. This is whom their rank and file is comprised of; urban and suburban misfits and wannabe radicals.

Mattndew I have seen pictures of your town, you are about as white as white can be ( not that there is anything wrong with that).

Do you think for one second Antifa is coming to infiltrate your town?

Not gonna happen, the shit may gonna get violent soon, but not anywhere near you ( maybe Portland however).

Have you ever been to Lane County?

Home of the country fair, and the original hemp fest, Ken Kesey, and the University of Oregon?

The same anarchists of the 1990's are the same ANTIFA activists we have parading around here now. OREGON is not middle America.

• Like 1

Have you ever been to Lane County?

Home of the country fair, and the original hemp fest, Ken Kesey, and the University of Oregon?

The same anarchists of the 1990's are the same ANTIFA activists we have parading around here now. OREGON is not middle America.

I guess I have been misinformed then by all the right leaning posts in this thread.

No wonder I put a bug up you guys collective ass (other than being a douchebag I mean).

I guess I have been misinformed then by all the right leaning posts in this thread.

No wonder I put a bug up you guys collective ass (other than being a douchebag I mean).

I wouldn't even say these guys are beholden to a right leaning argument. They are just trying to blast about how extreme things are and the focus is habitually blanketing anyone right of ANTIFA or attempting to be pragmatic of Trump in a way. 

Reasonable conversation has been replaced by defensive assumptions. 

• Like 1

Again, let's see some historical American examples.

Second sentence, wow very poetic, didn't know you had it in ya!

the left is the left no matter the boundaries if one accepts the idea of universal class warfare. that was what Marx himself taught. he believed the proletariat to be the same in all nations and thus able to be pushed to revolution by the same means.

you must agree with me. after all, you're worried about goosetepping national socialst Germans from the 1930s taking over the political dialog in 2017 America.

• Like 2

Feminist have reached its ultimate goal Sologamy

http://www.sbs.com.au/topics/life/relationships/article/2017/07/28/sologamy-would-you-marry-yourself

"Proposing to yourself: the ultimate act of self-love"

and just to show it is not only old feminist, but the young ones Cosmo

http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/love/proposing-to-yourself-sologamy-movement-23449

• Like 1

I will defend anyones right to PEACEFUL protest, but once you commit any act of violence against anyone in the name of your message. Then I say fuck you and your message. I also say fuck anyone who wants to defend them.

yes

Soros right?

oh god, not the boogi man again.

http://www.sbs.com.au/topics/life/relationships/article/2017/07/28/sologamy-would-you-marry-yourself

http://www.cosmopolitan.com.au/love/proposing-to-yourself-sologamy-movement-23449

To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.

Oscar Wilde

• Like 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiOnH4I6CCY

Erica over the host and Sara Jessica...

oh god, not the boogie man again.

Yuup

I love myself a few times a week....

No

• Like 1