• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

It should mean that a population being replaced has a say in the matter and not just have boatloads of rapefugee welfare migrants dumped into their midst without their consent.

Was that from Leviticus 19:33-34?

What my pre-beer self was getting at was...

I don't want rich yuppies in my neighborhood. But, if they move there, that's their decision. There's no interview process for neighbors. I wouldn't want to live in a place where there was.

If there's a cross burning in my yard, it had better be because the church out front had an unfortunate firework related accident.

I somewhat agree with you but.... I work construction,one of the builders claims and advertises "we've gone green"  They create open space preserves by leveling and regrading open space and then re-planting.WTF is that shit ? you didn't create anything,you destroyed it first.People buy it up.I do think this country for what it produces does a pretty good job of being clean but you won't ever get a treehugger to believe it.

Aman

The words Sustainable and Construction shouldnt even be in the same room. Its like say Sex Pistol.

Sustainable growth.... now that is the stupidest expression there is today. It excuses everything and yet is total bullshit. You cannot sustain growth, everything runs out of raw materials or room. What is meant is 'rate of growth'. What they don't say is retarded growth. If you reduce the growth rate you can grow for a longer time which gives the illusion that you are leaving something for your kids to have. Carried farther what about their kids or kids kids??? Get rid of the word growth and it works. Sustainability. Able to go on forever using only what is replenishable.

• Like 3

What my pre-beer self was getting at was...

I don't want rich yuppies in my neighborhood. But, if they move there, that's their decision. There's no interview process for neighbors. I wouldn't want to live in a place where there was.

If there's a cross burning in my yard, it had better be because the church out front had an unfortunate firework related accident.

Yuppie "I want a rural environment so that my family can grow in a healthy environment."  Then they move in.  Second thing is a law suit against all their new neighbors because the country smells like hogs, cattle and goats!  And their "presents."

Yuppie "I want a rural environment so that my family can grow in a healthy environment."  Then they move in.  Second thing is a law suit against all their new neighbors because the country smells like hogs, cattle and goats!  And their "presents."

Kind of like the people in North Portland who bought

houses near Portland International Raceway,then sued the city over

noise complaints.

P.S. - They lost! City told them to go screw themselves.

• Like 2

Oreganos, thyme to explain yourselves:

alana-donahue-07132017-register-guard.jp

Woman arrested for towing kids in little red wagon

SPRINGFIELD, Ore. -- An Oregon mother has been accused of endangering three young children by towing them behind her car in a little red wagon.

Springfield police said 27-year-old Alana Donahue was arrested Wednesday night after at least four motorists reported seeing the car pulling the plastic wagon with her two-year-old daughter, 4-year-old son and 8-year-old nephew inside.

Drivers said the woman waved at vehicles to pass as she slowly drove in circles in a roundabout. A witness reported seeing the car going above 30 mph, and the 2-year-old toddler began crying after the wagon tipped up on two wheels. The witness told police that Donahue took her toddler from the wagon to the car, and then continued driving with the 4-year-old and 8-year-old still in the wagon.

http://www.wcsh6.com/news/woman-arrested-for-towing-kids-in-little-red-wagon/457016462