• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Whom ever get the executive office is going to get a huge problem with the crashing oil market, and catastrophic loan defaults. All this and more coming to a market near you.

No worries. Oil is cheap enough that we can tax it more. Ha. Then it'll go up again and it'll be so expensive that we all turn to renewable sources and stop wasting valuable oil.

No worries. Oil is cheap enough that we can tax it more. Ha. Then it'll go up again and it'll be so expensive that we all turn to renewable sources and stop wasting valuable oil.

Or we could throw another war in the middle East. The State of Texas made a mint on the last one.

It's ok, I'm leaning towards Ted now, i have a huge problem with his Iowa speach this past weekend regarding the "biofuel" industry, made me :sick:

If alternative fuels is such a great industry with so much potential....why do the tax payers have to fund it?

https://youtu.be/yeBikIoxs9M

Well how about this for a paranoid fantasy?

The Donald will probably not be elected, neither will Cruz, hell we're not even sure if he is eligible to run!

So it looks like a democrat is probable to be elected.

Then with  Paul Ryan, Speaker of the House, and de facto leader of a unified repubican congress, a political assassination of pres. and vice. pres. takes place leaving...

...Paul Ryan as President/ fuhrer with congress lining up behind him to transform America!

Oil is currently in a squeeze. Too many people producing and middle east is getting pissed. They over produce, price drops dramatically. All the small players that produce oil at a higher cost than the middle east get squeezed.. they go bankrupt. Middle east drops production..... prices back to the top and less competition.

• Like 3

Oil is currently in a squeeze. Too many people producing and middle east is getting pissed. They over produce, price drops dramatically. All the small players that produce oil at a higher cost than the middle east get squeezed.. they go bankrupt. Middle east drops production..... prices back to the top and less competition.

Yup....follow the moneys...

The price of oil is being held low by intentional over production in the Middle East. This defeats our efforts to create oil independence, and transitioning to electric cars. Opec has been manipulating the oil market for decades, and trust me, they know the era of oil is coming to a very rapid end. High oil prices would only speed the process up.