After witnessing first hand what the Healthcare free market developed in the U.S., there is no way I would choose to allow its stay. Citizens have become mules for income. Tolerable persistent sickness has become their cash crop... Doctors paid to treat symptoms.

In old day Hawai'i, La'au Lapa'au got paid when the family was healthy. If you were sick, they worked hard to get you healthy.

If you think healthcare should be free market, you must eliminate "insurance". Paying doctors for treatment would in effect, act as you describe. The best doctors who heal would rise in stature. Insurance divides us from that decision.

Ding ding ding ding!

There's a reason as to why the majority of doctors are against medicinal application of hemp, I have seen hemp oil WORK on people to treat their illnesses when all the drugs previously prescribed made matters worse, I'm not going to put all doctors in the same scum barrel......But most are shit.

Edit, BTW...Hemp oil being used DOES NOT GET YOU HIGH.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

After witnessing first hand what the Healthcare free market developed in the U.S., there is no way I would choose to allow its stay. Citizens have become mules for income. Tolerable persistent sickness has become their cash crop... Doctors paid to treat symptoms.

In old day Hawai'i, La'au Lapa'au got paid when the family was healthy. If you were sick, they worked hard to get you healthy.

If you think healthcare should be free market, you must eliminate "insurance". Paying doctors for treatment would in effect, act as you describe. The best doctors who heal would rise in stature. Insurance divides us from that decision.

Interesting, first you say "firsthand what the healthcare free market",..then the reason it is NOT a free market the insurance set up.

Hey tr8er looks like you might be getting a nice big tax increase.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/28/hawaii-homeless-housing-bill-healthcare-costs

"Doctors could prescribe houses to the homeless under radical Hawaii bill"

One of the most expensive places to live, and now if the bill passes houses for everyone.

Hawaii.....The homeless state

Ding ding ding ding!

There's a reason as to why the majority of doctors are against medicinal application of hemp, I have seen hemp oil WORK on people to treat their illnesses when all the drugs previously prescribed made matters worse, I'm not going to put all doctors in the same scum barrel......But most are shit.

Edit, BTW...Hemp oil being used DOES NOT GET YOU HIGH.

Are you talking about hemp or real weed ? I doubt there are any medicinal benefits to hemp.It has no THC.Now that oil stuff will cure all kinds of shit,sleeplessness,no appetite,bad attitude,etc.

Only people I have met are those useless assholes that have some fake ailment so they can be high as fuck and whine about how they can't function without it. Fuck, just be honest about how fucking useless you are, I already suspect it anyway so I'll understand. For those rare ones that do have some problem and do get relief, fly at er. Seems to me that 80% of people now have something wrong and 'need' it. Every year there's more reasons/excuses for getting fucked up.   

• Like 3

And KoH Soros is behind most legalisation.. hemp collective got pushed aside for prop 215 in the 90s California.

Now we have selective govt control

The boogie man...... again???? Or just trollin Koho???

• Like 1

17021608_1326417550734768_71167321384450

Did that man just see a ghost????

Only people I have met are those useless assholes that have some fake ailment so they can be high as fuck and whine about how they can't function without it. Fuck, just be honest about how fucking useless you are, I already suspect it anyway so I'll understand. For those rare ones that do have some problem and do get relief, fly at er. Seems to me that 80% of people now have something wrong and 'need' it. Every year there's more reasons/excuses for getting fucked up.

Correct, you can have the medicinal application of the plant without getting stupid....er....I mean stoned.

• Like 1

Riiiight. But what does the vast majority want? and by vast I mean pretty much everyone. An excuse to be fucked up. If it wasn't for that, suddenly the sick and the lame would get up and walk. Praise the lord I'm cured!!!!!

• Like 2

Riiiight. But what does the vast majority want? and by vast I mean pretty much everyone. An excuse to be fucked up. If it wasn't for that, suddenly the sick and the lame would get up and walk. Praise the lord I'm cured!!!!!

So. You are right about the majority. When you create a loophole, people take it. The minority, whom the allowances were made to benefit are legitimate. I know this first hand, and more so, second hand. CBD oil is a HUGE asset for terminal patients, as well as chronic pain, and chronic anxiety. CBD does not get you high. Full plant complex CBD does carry some THC, but at reasonable doses, passes on nothing more than sleepiness. FPC CBD is proven to be the superior prescription for chemo and pain. The old image of a medical patient rolling joints is outdated. They exist, but most patients don't want to be high every day. Fuck, who does? Pills, oils, powders in food. That's today's medical marijuana patient. Those who smoke daily are, I'd expect, 90% full of shit. Which invalidated the medical need thus, FUCK THEM! Abuse a system you believe in, you carry that guilt with ya. To death. I'm 100% for medical application of a plant. Especially when it reputedly reduces prescription drugs by 1/2 on average for terminal patients. If you think the users are just druggies, think again. Average CBD doses run 4-700/month American. Street drugs would be the better way to get high.

• Like 2

This from van jones, and on cnn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BnBmw-R2c

Tonight's speach has further cemented, at least in personal opinion, that America is gonna be okay. I'm with Trump. Let's fix this nation.

-First post in this thread, already regretting jumping into the quicksand-

• Like 6

Tonight's speach has further cemented, at least in personal opinion, that America is gonna be okay. I'm with Trump. Let's fix this nation.

-First post in this thread, already regretting jumping into the quicksand-

Datsun first, everything else second. Just keep the sense of humor and all will be good.

• Like 7