Trump proves that enough people are tired of both major parties "business as usual" approach.

Yes, and i foresee many of those establishment types from both sides of the aisle lose their seat in 2018 midterm elections....well....that's what I hope for at least, maybe the trumpet can be loud enough as he was during his campaign and get the establishment types flushed out, that alone to me would mean progress.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of people I know, both friends and family keep telling me that "the republicans are at war and now have to prove themselves".....fuck....are you blind?, if anything this bigot racist small handed asshole called Trump has done, is unite the party, no no no, you have it backwards, its the democrats who are in trouble and need to win back the trust of the American people, you only govern 18 states, you have 188 seats in the Senate and 46 in Congress....until the democrats realize that they've lost touch with middle America.....they will continue their demise, and ultimately this will hurt all of us, we cannot have a one party rule, we need checks and balances, competition is vital.

I think KoHeartsGPA 's account has been hacked. Definitely not by the ruskies.

• Like 3

If he plays his cards correctly....draining the swamp is very doable, its not far fetched.

Oh that it were true. Unfortunately corruption in the political system exists far deeper that the elected office being corrupted. FYI Trump is not in this for your interests.

• Like 1

Yep, kimchi and spam and steamed and hot rice. U ever tried spam, topped w. Brown sugar and pineapple, then a splash of soy sauce.

no, but now I want a Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza ;).

not gonna fight the okie sour mash and meth hyped up on bro country as they attempt to run over non-whites in their big, blacked jacked up truck on new yeeer's eve crowd to get one though.

• Like 1

Next to eggs and bacon (which I could eat anytime) I like F&Cs if I go out. While sometimes adventurous when I eat, I like to be comfortable where and what I eat.

Yea,but you guys put VINEGAR on them -

that just ain't right!

Ketchup - LOTS of ketchup!

When we got married in'78,we went to a White Spot resturaunt

in Vancouver.Ordered Fish & Chips,which they brought us,along with the

vinegar.I asked,"What's this for?",pointing to the vinegar,to which I was

told "That's for your Chips".

I still don't get it........... 

• Like 1

Oh that it were true. Unfortunately corruption in the political system exists far deeper that the elected office being corrupted. FYI Trump is not in this for your interests.

Whose interest is he looking after then ? He certainly isn't doing this President gig for the money or fame.He already had plenty of both.Is there maybe a small possibility he cares about the country he lives in and its citizens ? Or is that going out on a limb with that assumption ?

• Like 1

Trump is more for our interests than just about anybody since, oh right.. Kennedy

Most news stories telling you just about as opposite of the truth they can, I mean NBC , ABC, sure fox.. but mediamatters and CNN?

Malt vinegar fries , yes

• Like 2

Lame,it doesn't explain shit.It's just another liberal hit piece.It reads just like a Yahoo article.

Please explain your conclusion.

If Hillary had a reality show what would it be called?

"I hate all of you, your idiots but I didn't realize you all hated me too"

Hmmm, to long

Who cares about Hillary? She's history.

President-Elect Trump seems to have a lot of questions concerning his business entanglements/ dealings with the Russians.

I don't care one way or the other, this is America, the only crime is getting caught right?

I am wondering if and when the cost/ benefit ratio tips against him as many people of his own party are questioning his involvement with Russia.

He is used to being the top dog in his businesses, using the power of the paycheck over his employees.

I wonder if he realizes that he does not own the republican party (or does he?).

I wonder if President-Elect Trump would be able to handle a concerted effort by politicians whom know the rules to take him out if it was worth their time?

The kind of back room politicking that historical intrigue is made of?

Why do they really need him anyway? He got them them the presidency and the congressional majority, what's he done for them lately?

Stay tuned...

Whose interest is he looking after then ? He certainly isn't doing this President gig for the money or fame.He already had plenty of both.Is there maybe a small possibility he cares about the country he lives in and its citizens ? Or is that going out on a limb with that assumption ?

NO ONE, I mean NO ONE in the history of the world has ever had enough money or fame, EVER. It's the greatest drug there is. Out of 330 million HE? is the only one who cares about the country and it's citizens enough to become president of the country? Please, ..... what came first, selflessness or the presidency? POTUS simply attracts the biggest addict. 

If you want to measure caring, it should be by what you are willing to sacrifice and how much. He may care but he doesn't care that much..... it would get in the way.

• Like 2