• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't claim to know if Russia had anything to do with it. I just know if they did, and it's actually proven, Clinton might get more votes come election time.

Election time is over,Clinton lost.

Also, comparing the U.S. media companies and foreign countries is a huge stretch. One has a military agenda.

Media companies (the big 4), are owned domestically. Even Murdoch had to become a US citizen to own his media ventures here.

One has a military agenda,the other has a political agenda.The media worries me more than Russia does.

And so the craziness begins.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/first-interview-donald-trump-confirms-plans-to-deport-millions-of-immigrants/news-story/12663a553f0f2c7ae73afb45ee1e16fe

Does he have any idea of the logistics in deportation?

Many years ago when RW was an LEO, I was involved in the deportation of what our Gubment called "prohibited non citizens". It was a fancy term for illegal immigrants.

The resourcing requirements just to throw one person out (mind you we cant just throw over the border) is huge.

Watch ID fraud in Murica go through the roof.

Dodgy Green card anyone?

Not really that crazy, it's been done over here before;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

And lest we forget the current presidents standing on the issue; ( I loved President- elect Trumps' backhanded compliment to President Obama during the last (?) debate, " President Obama has deported millions.")

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obamas-deportation-policy-numbers/story?id=41715661

And the fact check from 2012;

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2012/aug/10/american-principles-action/has-barack-obama-deported-more-people-any-other-pr/

Not really that crazy, it's been done over here before;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Wetback

And lest we forget the current presidents standing on the issue; ( I loved President- elect Trumps' backhanded compliment to President Obama during the last (?) debate, " President Obama has deported millions.")

I read that he deported more than any previous president. Didn't fact check cuz don't care. But if true, funny.

What I seen was the Media putting out false information about polls, it was even talked about, getting polls in areas that would have the outcome Clinton wanted, and then advertising the shit out of that poll to try and make Trump voters lose heart and not even vote.

Back room false advertising of this sort should be illegal and those that put it out there should be in prison, but the powers that be want this type of avenue to use when needed.

It back fired on them though, they received/paid for so many of them rigged polls that they believed them themselves, self brain washing, it was a disservice to the country, do it right or don't do it at all, in the end she likely did get more votes doing it the wrong way, but it wasn't enough.

I actually thought she was going to win myself, but I voted for Johnson, all my neighbors were saying that a vote for Johnson was a vote for Clinton, they kept saying that over and over, I got tired of hearing it, but after the election was over, it turned out to be the exact opposite, a vote for Johnson was a vote for Trump, as if she had got Johnson's votes she would have won the election.

• Like 1

Just glad this is done. Now lets see if Mr. Orange does what he says he will do. Im glad to hear that he will not mess with certain parts of obamacare, specially the part where 26 year olds can still be under their parents health ins.

I can't imagine many Obama supporters voted for trump.

If Russia is meddling in world elections, that's smart.

If Germany proves this meddling it could be fuel for the electoral college to nullify our election.

That would be a fun way to go into Civil war II

Russia meddling our elections is at this point in time an allegation.

Geroge Soros meddling our elections is true and proven (beneficial to DNC) Hows this NOT A FUCKING OUTRAGE WHERE EVERYONE SHOULD BE CALLING FOR HIS HEAD....you guys on the left are totally ok with it.

Explanation please!, i really want to hear it.

• Like 4

Geroge Soros meddling our elections is true and proven (beneficial to DNC) Hows this NOT A FUCKING OUTRAGE WHERE EVERYONE SHOULD BE CALLING FOR HIS HEAD....you guys on the left are totally ok with it.

Rabbit hole time: Steve Mnuchin, on tap to be President-elect Trump's Secretary of the Treasury, not only was a Goldman Sachs employee, he was an employee of George Soros and has donated to Democrats including Hillary Clinton & President Barack Obama...

• Like 1

Too many people drinkin the Kool-aid, the masses don't know it happens and thinks you're a wacko if you suggest it.

• Like 3

Overall no matter who won the election the "real owners" still get their way,the poltiicians are the distraction put there to make you think you have choice,you don't.

^^^

I have stolen George Carlin there HEAVILY and with good reason cause it's the reality of it.

• Like 2

Rabbit hole time: Steve Mnuchin, on tap to be President-elect Trump's Secretary of the Treasury, not only was a Goldman Sachs employee, he was an employee of George Soros and has donated to Democrats including Hillary Clinton & President Barack Obama...

Its a rumour like many others the left are spewting, like Christie one, not gonna comment until it happens, meantime you can comment on my non rumour driven legitamate question....

Care to explain?

Overall no matter who won the election the "real owners" still get their way,the poltiicians are the distraction put there to make you think you have choice,you don't.

^^^

I have stolen George Carlin there HEAVILY and with good reason cause it's the reality of it.