• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

This type Of prognosticating has been wrong since June 2015 when Donald announced his intentions.

So why all of a sudden is it correct? The TV and MSM was

Wrong wrong wrong on everything. Not on one single thing but everything.

Take a Valium, or grab a pillow with a warm cup of coco. Nothing remotely like your panic post is going to happen.

Relax. Try being accepting like liberals pretend to be.

:thumbup:

Im really enjoying all the tears from the brain washed sheeps that still think somehow the Democrats are the party they used to be :rofl:

I can't wait for the trumpet to start pushing reform as he promised and watch both parties collapse, its the peoples turn to govern, :fu: establishment!!!

• Like 1

Im really enjoying all the tears from the brain washed sheeps that still think somehow the Democrats are the party they used to be :rofl:

I can't wait for the trumpet to start pushing reform as he promised and watch both parties collapse, its the peoples turn to govern, :fu: establishment!!!

Then there’s a group of nouns whose plurals have no surface marking at all. If you have more than one swine, you still have swine. And the same is true for sheepdeer, and folk. All these words originated, in the earliest Germanic language, in a class of what are called long-stem nouns, meaning they either had long vowels (as sheep did) or short vowels followed by two consonants (as folk did). For whatever reasons – and these probably had to do with the shape of the word – such nouns did not mark their plurals, though over time, some of these non-marked plurals picked up an –s by analogy with words like book. The plural of thing today is thus things and not thing, as it historically would have been.

-Oxford Dictionary-

• Like 3

Not at all, I support my President as is my duty as an American.

But he did make a lot of craaaaazy promises.

Let's see how many he holds to.

This for sure!

i am curious to see what the human hand grenade does.

GOP control of all branches currently. They shouldn't have any issues.

• Like 1

Then there’s a group of nouns whose plurals have no surface marking at all. If you have more than one [/size]swine, you still have [/size]swine. And the same is true for [/size]sheep, [/size]deer, and [/size]folk. All these words originated, in the earliest Germanic language, in a class of what are called long-stem nouns, meaning they either had long vowels (as [/size]sheep did) or short vowels followed by two consonants (as [/size]folk did). For whatever reasons – and these probably had to do with the shape of the word – such nouns did not mark their plurals, though over time, some of these non-marked plurals picked up an –[/size]s by analogy with words like book. The plural of [/size]thing today is thus [/size]things and not [/size]thing, as it historically would have been.[/size]

-Oxford Dictionary-[/size]

Sorry....i don't care for copy n paste quotes, what are you trying to say?

• Like 2

Watching the meat puppets look like they got poleaxed as the results came in was quite enjoyable.  You know that as soon as the cameras cut away they were necking gin straight from the bottle.

I'm looking forward to John Oliver's next show, where he reacts to us electing what he called  "A human air horn comprised of a clear plastic bag filled with cheeseburgers and confederate flag belt buckles."

Armstrong and Getty are having a field day with this, of course.

• Like 2

I think that all of us need to understand what is likely going to happen here, we seen a little yesterday when the stock markets started falling even before anyone had a clue what was going to happen, the rich are going to start bailing if they think the gravy train is going to end, we could have a worse collapse of the economy than what happened in 2008, I really hope it doesn't happen, but brace yourselves.

I also suspect that Obama will pardon Hilary Clinton before he leaves office so that she and Bill don't have to flee this country that made them filthy rich.

Oh Yea, did everyone notice how stunned all the rich folks on TV were when they seen what was happening, at first they were confused, then most came to the same reality the rest of us live in.

• Like 4

I think that all of us need to understand what is likely going to happen here, we seen a little yesterday when the stock markets started falling even before anyone had a clue what was going to happen, the rich are going to start bailing if they think the gravy train is going to end, we could have a worse collapse of the economy than what happened in 2008, I really hope it doesn't happen, but brace yourselves.

I also suspect that Obama will pardon Hilary Clinton before he leaves office so that she and Bill don't have to flee this country that made them filthy rich,

Also don't forget, interest rates have been artificially low for political reasons. Those will likely rise before Jan 20th.. another blow to the economy.

As long as Hillary doesn't get indited in the next two months.. there is nothing to pardon. 

• Like 2

Given she did not appear for a concession speech or to thank her supporters and volunteers my thoughts/guesses are - 

HRC is in a massive meltdown where likely she has small puppies and kittens bought in to her so she can strangle them till she has no more strength

to react over her losing,then a powerful sedative is administered to her.

14938193_293046991095484_861601482024220

• Like 8

Celebrities that threatened to leave if Trump wins:

• Amy (unfunny) schumer
  • Lena Dunham
  • Barbra Streisand
  • Bryan Cranston
  • Miley Cyrus
  • Amy Schumer
  • Jon Stewart
  • Cher
  • Chelsea Handler