Canby '07 June 9th & 10th

slodat

Now that is how to haul a car collection to a show....We, should get a couple of people and put are money together and and get a truck and trailer and jam down to Long Beach for the all Japenese show. I drive trucks for a living I could drive it....:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a remote possibility that I'll make it down to the show. As slow as I've been on my car (priorities, priorities), I've figured out a good system to get some more garage-time without taking time away from the wife and kids:

waking up at 5 a.m. and working in the garage until 7 a.m.

If I can maintain that pace, I should get the car done in a couple of weeks. I just hate waking up early.

We've got the third baby due in April, and my wife might not be too crazy about a trip for the sake of my car hobby, but who knows? We'll see.

I will be at camby for sure. I'm going to get as many as these lazy Californian to go as I can 10 hours one way thats nothing

it would take nearly 10 hours to get there.

i dont think im in. :/

:eek: come on, dont let the drive worry you itll be worth it! :D :D

if i get off my lazy ass, i plan on making it this year!!! :cool:

drive fast and wield your big johnson :P

• 2 months later...

Steve, there will be Datsun/Nissan parking that is not part of the show and judging like last year. If you are taking a Datto, I suggest registering and putting it in the show. Just my .02. I wished I had last year.

Also, there is a pretty awesome dinner Saturday night that you sign up for on the registration form. Same goes if you want to sell parts in the swap area.

Steve

Im coming but not bringing a Datsun:(

Flying up there and renting a car.. Its a long way from Oklahoma..

Gonna stay 4 days and take in some sights.. Beach, Datsuns, Whatnot.. If I would have thought about it I would have bought arrival flight Portland and Departure Flight San Francisco so I could go see the Redwoods

AWESOME>>> I just saw my new tag... Its like Christmas I never expected to actually get it... I feel so LOVED!

I want a 510

I want a 510

I want a 510..

lets see if that works