Canby '07 June 9th & 10th

slodat

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this year, but last year I got beat out by Eric's white VG33 car. Or as slodat likes to call it "the one thats nicer than yours" :D

Anyway, I can post up all the results somewhere if you guys like.

I am interested in the results :D

thanks bleach

you caught a pic of my green and black 620

sorry i didn't get to meet you all but i had to cut it short

i will be at some more events for sure though

now my wife wants a 510 so...... i guess i will be hunting

SO YA WON EH JEFF????? what "class" ?? or what was the award for... wonder what woulda happend if i had entered.. hmm NEXT YEAR?? haha! well congrats bro, it was good hangin with you all im sorry i wasnt there sunday but i didnt have enough gas money and with my truck bein so loud i didnt want to drive all over the place.. BUT my mufflers welded back on now even quiter then before it fell off.. i am gunna get a new one this ones beat to crap.. any how gratz guys.. man bleach i was really lookin forward to seein your car, and your truck beebani, anyways good meetin u guys and some of u again

LOL!!! You look awesome sittin' in the NL buddy!!!! hhmm....maybe next year I should set up a camera on a tripod and take pics for $5ea!! OOOOO......I'm all for lettin' Holly do another of those pics on the hood!! :) LOL!!! Did she forgive me for giving you a ride yet??? That's cool that you're bringing the '59 next year!!!! :)

We should have done a couple of pics with Ka510's ratsun and the NL side by side!! Great pics guys!!!

You might be able to talk Holly into possing on the hood :) She wasn't to mad, I think more than anything she was hungry and burned out. Its always a long datto event with me, I have to talk to everyone :D I would love to get my 59 down there. Well time will tell. You and Dillon should have got some pics togather.

I won the "Late model truck" class, there was only 2 of use. Dave and me, I really didn't expect to win, his truck is SICK. I think most older guys are like my dad. "It has to be stock" that's all I can figure. I voted for Daves truck :) I was really happy though, I've never won anything until now.

I was sad to only get to talk to some for a minute or so but I did get to chat with some for a long time :)

I really think we should start a thread tittle "about yourself" that way at the shows we won't have to feel so stupid. We could have pics of us next to our rigs and our real name. What do you guys think?